Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2012   #21 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Being poor is the new rich.

Regarding Shigga, he compensates for his poverty with a positive attitude and a big grin. So I guess he's 'rich' in a way.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2012   #22 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Misty isn't actually poor at all. Her family is, but as far as personal funds she's not that bad off. It's not really clean money though, and she usually spends it on tech as soon as she finds some :/

06-03-2012   #23 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

naw i was just surprised when dani announced no more middle class spots

06-03-2012   #24 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1729853
Didn't write too much. It's like 3 in the morning.
Hope this is good enough. :v

Surname/Maiden name: Hughes
Given name: Aysel
Date of birth: March 22nd
Place of birth: Some other metropolis
Father's name: Elias
Mother's name: Avaline
Name of spouse: N/A
Sector of residence: Sector δ
Address: 34 Sine Spe St.
Telephone: δ-9542-0146
Skills and abilities noteworthy: I'm strong. Very strong. The strength came naturally I guess. I can cook too... but I'm not exactly good at it.

Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?: My few years as a hitman helped hone my combat expertise. I'm not a fan of weapons, but I'm capable of using guns and blades. I also carry around some brass knuckles just in case I really wanna hurt someone.

Anything else we should know about you?: Don't piss me off.

Why do YOU want to join the Erux?: I hate being treated like shit, and those people in Sector α think they're so perfect. It pisses me off to no end. I want our positions to reverse, and have them to suffer what we in the poverty Sectors go through.

And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?: I'll do whatever I can for the Erux. If you need heads bashed in, I'm your girl. What do I want? Simple. A lavish lifestyle and freedom.

Last edited by Veloze; 06-03-2012 at 08:48 AM.

06-03-2012   #25 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
naw i was just surprised when dani announced no more middle class spots
There were only three allowed to begin with.

06-03-2012   #26 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

i swear i need to learn to read cos i don't see that information up there or the year it takes place ><

06-03-2012   #27 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

here you go /forum/character-inf...ml#post1730066

Surname/Maiden name: Rune
Given name: Aaron
Date of birth: February 13
Place of birth: Vasanta
Father's name: Adam Rune
Mother's name: Elizabeth Rune
Name of spouse: N/A
Sector of residence: Sector δ
Address: 7771 Denia Rd
Telephone: δ-6843-4630 (the x is your sector, the y's are numbers. You can do whatever as long as it does not overlap with others)
Skills and abilities noteworthy: I run really fast. I jump really high. I steal really well. I eavesdrop really well too. I'm a pro at being a spy.
Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?: I swing really hard. I use a bat, by the way.
Anything else we should know about you?: I think my beret's pretty cool. I can put whatever I want in it and take whatever I want out of it. Magic, right? It doesn't work all the time, which kinda sucks.

Why do YOU want to join the Erux?: School's kind of expensive, and people are dying left and right cause they can't even pay for health care. They ought to make these things government funded for the lower sectors too, yeah? My mom keeps nagging me to change things around in this craphole. Besides, why wouldn't you want me?

And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?: If you guys let me in, then I've already accomplished one of my tasks. Let's force the government to our knees, show 'em how much better than they think we are. I wanna have some fun, and this revolution sounds fun.

Last edited by Shinkirou; 06-03-2012 at 11:31 PM.

06-03-2012   #28 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
i swear i need to learn to read cos i don't see that information up there or the year it takes place ><
I missed the year it takes place in at first too until I read the bottom of the post so don't worry it's not just you.

06-03-2012   #29 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

if i were the recruiter i'd not let any of you flakes in!

06-03-2012   #30 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Too many names starting with "A" up in here.

06-03-2012   #31 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

I can already see the confusion I will experience.
This will start in like a week or so.. also surprised you joined Veloze etc

and yeah I have to admit a lot of the PCs aren't very... revolutionary tier. Children really wouldn't be accepted and it's hard to believe students would too unless you were really ready to devote yourself to such a thing.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-03-2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: e

06-03-2012   #32 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

lol let's hope the npcs have a head on their shoulders. and yeah said student would really have to be willing to drop everything if it leads to it.

edit- i think i gonna edit my character to be less of a joke after work xD

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-03-2012 at 10:57 PM.

06-03-2012   #33 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

gave aaron a better reason to join the revolution. he's also 16 now

06-04-2012   #34 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Don't underestimate the determination of a jaded hooker.

06-04-2012   #35 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

sorry everyone. i am editing my character. i usually use a derpy character but i was unsatisfied with it after comparing it to other ppls characters this time.

06-04-2012   #36 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

Yeah we kind of have a lot of derps for once, lol.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-04-2012   #37 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

lol! i'm the resident derp guys! did ya'll forget. anyway my guy is still kinda derp >< maybe i should go for big and buff after all. haha anyway i edited his profile back story, age and application >< is it ok?

06-04-2012   #38 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1730527

Approved by Dani.

06-04-2012   #39 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Is my character too derp? Should I edit her?

06-04-2012   #40 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

lol not at all