Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-19-2011   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default [OOC] Alternate Dimension Spa of Destiny!

Quote:
Amidst the confusion, a beaten, battered man handed his daughter a roll of duct tape and a stack of claymores. "Tape these either along his spinal column or his chest,from his head to his ass," he managed to let out before coughing up blood and dropping to his knees.

"What in the hell?! I told you to stay back there!" she replied, "And what is this about putting these on him?"

"J-just aim for the chakra points," he replied, in a coughing fit, "You're a hindu goddess, you should know plenty about th-"

Before he could finish the sentence, a claw much like his own true hands reached out from seemingly nowhere, pulling the man through what turned out to be a dimensional rift. The man fell unconscious, waking up later in... A mud bath?! "What- What in the hell is all this?!" he asked to no one in particular.

"***** ***** *****!" the enormous being sitting across from him said, "All these years, and that's still all you do! Honey- You must have some serious problems, if you can't even relax here."

"Oh, shit," was all the man could muster before looking up, Dammit! It really is him!

"Sorry, I was kind of in the middle of something, so I'll be-" he said before being interrupted.

"Cthuune," the grotesque being uttered, "I'll forgive you for leaving me to die, but if you leave here right now, I'll bury you under the medicinal baths."

Without another thought, Rune replied with an awkward smirk, "Looks like I'm here for a while!"
Quote:
What's better than a world where the extraordinary is ordinary, and where the alien seems normal? Try turning that world on its head, and see what you come up with! In the genderbending fantasy that is the Spa of Destiny, combat mud monsters and roll over during massages! The world is yours, in this fabulous realm!
Rules
(herp thanks Dani)
  • No Godmodding
  • Atleast TRY to be active. If you're going to be too busy to type up a few lines in a RP, then either step out or ask us to go on a hiatus. Don't just disappear on us. Also, make your step out make sense and work in the plot
  • Don't control others characters unless you get permission
  • Don't randomly kill off someone else's character. Talk about it here first
  • And of course, what is considered common sense in RPs

Everything in the RP will be taking place within the premises of the spa. There is a storyline, but this is intended to be a very light, loose, fun RP. Feel free to cause wild shenanigans :v

The idea behind this RP is for you guys to take your old RP characters (from any RP that has been done here at ggFTW) and completely flip them. That's right. Change their gender, change their personality, as close to opposite as you can possibly manage (or even keep the personality eerily similar, if that makes it more fun). The only character who is intended to keep their original gender and personality is Rune, unless you've discussed your ideas with me (I am open to all ideas, I just need to know). All that being said, new characters are also welcomed, and any of your characters can hold any job position in the spa (first come first serve) or be a spa patron.

Character Template Sheet:

Spoiler!

NPCs

Spoiler!

List of People in the RP:
Harlequin as RUNE, Adam Faulkner, and Jyrn :v
Marzai as Penny!!

Last edited by Harlequin; 12-22-2011 at 11:16 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-20-2011   #2 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

'Penny'

This....will be interesting.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

12-26-2011   #3 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

lolwut hahaha this is a funny!

12-26-2011   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation