Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2011   #101 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

A bit of a crappy post but whatever.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2011   #102 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

zombie combat tactics 101

12-27-2011   #103 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

for the record i really wanna kill that little girl

12-27-2011   #104 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Been busy etc, but later today I will update this.
Also cool new video card yeuh

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-03-2012   #105 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Guild: Hardcore

what happened to that undead girl o_o

01-03-2012   #106 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

you'll see

01-03-2012   #107 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

All you have to know is Finir did his job for the past three days looking after her, and wasn't eaten.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

01-04-2012   #108 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Been really lazy lately. I'll probably update both this and echoes tomorrow or saturday at the latest.

01-06-2012   #109 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

Hey, folks.

A personal update from yours truly.

I had to partake in exit counseling for my college this semester, meaning I won't be going to college perhaps until next Fall. I'm going to use this time to focus on my job so that I may pay back an unsubsidized loan. So, as of now, I'm in a grace period of 6-months until repayment is due. I willingly will pay up to $100 a week to really shave off the total amount of this loan, so that my credit will not take a nasty hit to the groin. All else standing, I may be able to pay this off in 37 weeks.

Also, within the next month, my brother, my sister, and I will be moving into an apartment together, so that all of us may get our bearings together to further our personal goals, in which college is all apart of our agenda. During this time of absence from college, I'm going to act as financial back up. Since I still don't have a room to myself, I'm not obligated to pay rent, but if one of them falters, I'll be there to bolster it up. The three of us will split the bills; with this plan, we should be able to do this easily.

But I say this now, I do not want to take out a student loan again. That being said, I'll probably be looking for grants and scholarships like crazy. Hopefully to the point that I'll 'be paid' to go to college. I haven't been the smartest about college financial obligation (the loan in the first place, no incentives to search for grants or scholarships), but I'm wanting to turn that around.

Once Summer hits, I'll apply for the FAFSA immediately, since it pretty much restarts in the Summer. Because I'm still under the age of 23, I'm still considered a dependant, and I have to use my father's information. Based on his info alone, I get not one penny for Student Aid, nor is he supporting me in college. That being said, my main goal is the Pell Grant, which rewards up to $5,500 in aid. That alone could cover 3 semesters where I'm currently attending.

But my main focus as of now is the move to the apartment. I want to be reliable to my brother and sister, and going to college when I'm not ready for it would not be the best idea. It was a good three semesters, but the forth will have to wait for now because of my own negligence. Hopefully, I won't put myself in that situation again.

------------------

-TL;DR Version-

I made it an obligation tonight to be there for my brother and sister rather than go to college. I can't pay for that and them because of my lack of searching for financial aid. But I want to use this time to pay back a loan that paid for the last three semesters of college, so that my credit won't be tarnished.

My lack of being in college:

-allows me to focus more on work (and possibly get more hours)
-allows me to really start paying off my student loan
-allows more effort to keep a roof over our heads
-In general, it just allows more financial stability for the time being.

------------------

Now, how does this affect my attendance for role-play? Probably not much.

It doesn't take much time to make a few posts.

All I'm really doing here is telling you what's up. Just to let you know. And hopefully, all of you will wish me luck, pray for me, or whatever you do to give me good tidings for a successful future.

Best wishes and sincere love,
Marzai.

Last edited by Marzai; 01-06-2012 at 09:33 PM.

01-14-2012   #110 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

okay ;_;

also LOL I derped, I'll just edit it so he says item instead dskfhduf

01-28-2012   #111 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

no idea where pedo went etc so this will be on hold for a bit

02-01-2012   #112 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Hmm. That's too bad...

Some good news, people.

I WON THE GAMES IN THE ARENA!

Lizardman was my best pick. During practice, he only lost one round within a match, and that was because he didn't know Sophitia's fighting style.

During the tournament though, he didn't lose a single round or match. These guys needed to guard impact and parry more as well as attack low numerously, like Lizardman did. And he did that like the wild beast he was. He also managed to get in a few critical finishes.

He demolished them all with his axe-wielding destruction and made it to the top of the mountain. And then... something wonderful happened.

Not only did we make it to the top together, but Lizardman was also rewarded for his hard work. He not only earned a new pair of axes, but he was also blessed with an awesome pair of wings and fire breath! He also regained his birthname of "Aeon Calcos." He was a mere Lizardman no more!

----------

TL;DR and minus dramatization:

I won with Lizardman in a Soul Calibur IV tournament. Didn't lose not even round within a match. I killed them all with my amount of parrying and their lack of, as well as mixing low and high attacks to keep them on the defensive. They couldn't do that too long with the Critical Finishes I had for them.

So, in the end, I won. And with that, I retrieved Soul Calibur V for free for my hard work.

Now all I need is a PS3 to actually play it on!

~Marzai