Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-24-2011   #81 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

I hope Finir matured enough to stand Rune's antics...

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2011   #82 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i probably gonna change emilio's backstory and stuff since we saw the end of this. which won't really matter much since i kinda lost the feel of emilio anyway somewhere along the way xD

11-29-2011   #83 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

k since emilio's mom is apparently alive and kicking, as well as weird but decidedly not ebil i changed emilio's profile/bio a little bit. nothing big though

11-29-2011   #84 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger

/forum/character-inf...cem-ferre.html

He will fall asleep in the middle of battle or something.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-30-2011   #85 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all

I guess I should make a character sheet for Tiamat.

EDIT: Tiamat, Queen of Dragons

HUZZAH!!

Last edited by Marzai; 11-30-2011 at 12:22 PM.

11-30-2011   #86 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

What.

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1647577

12-01-2011   #87 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

mfw those lyrics:

12-01-2011   #88 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Teehee

YOU SURE RECOGNISED THEM QUICKLY

now laugh at Dani for being a lazy butt ;_; Also why is it so hard to find the original version of that song buried in the 324872389 fandubs ffff

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-01-2011 at 09:27 PM.

12-06-2011   #89 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

I. Hate. Zombies.

I was mentally scarred by them at an early age, when I went over to a friend's house when I was five. His mom was playing Resident Evil: Director's Cut. She walked into this hallway where there were two zombies. Apparently, she didn't read the instruction manuel. So, she pretty much kept getting bitten by those two zombies, until I saw her head roll off and the zombies stooping over for a human happy meal.

I had nightmares. I was so shaken that I thought there were zombies underground in my neighbor's yard beyond the fences and under the porch. My friend had to hold my arm each time, or I chose to run through as fast as I could to the door. From then on, when she played games like that, she told me to go in the other room.

So yeah. I. Hate. Zombies. And Finir does, too.

12-06-2011   #90 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

I'm okay with zombies. I used to watch my brother play the old psx RE games and Silent Hill back when I was like 4~9 years old. I was only terrified with the zombies/redeads in Zelda. I always thought they'd come out from under my bed and like latch onto me or something. Q_Q

12-06-2011   #91 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

XD

Yeah, Re-deads. I got a thrill out of them more than a scare, because they were a monster of its own class at the time.

I remember I died once by one of those back-humping freaks, and I laughed so hard when it was still in that pose in mid-air as I was revived by a fairy.

12-06-2011   #92 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i have no opinion on zombies but when i read the description of the rp i thought the people coming back were regular

12-06-2011   #93 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

yeah, they do look just like the living. In the RP's case they're more comparable to like... vampires.

12-06-2011   #94 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i thought they were going to sit down and have a talk with vaughn's aunt.

12-06-2011   #95 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Whenever I think of undead, I immediately think of zombies. I say 'zombies' referring to pretty much anything undead, because that's what had stood out to me most in childhood. So sorry for the verbal confusion, Pedro.

But I guess I can change my vocab. Yeah, they're undead. But shoot, anything rising from the grave is just God damn creepy, and 'zombie' gives it that tone it needs. Though for some reason, I'm more okay with vampires than anything. Because they're just guys that suck blood. Like a humanoid leech.

As for Vaughn's aunt...ON YOUR KNEES!!!

EDIT: I edited the post, replacing 'zombie/zombies' with 'undead,' so all is fixed.

Last edited by Marzai; 12-06-2011 at 03:46 PM.

12-06-2011   #96 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Was going to post today but I woke up this morning to find that my second fan for my ghetto set-up broke, allowing my computer to overheat.
Just bought a real computer fan, so I'm good. Except tired and completely in the "I'M ****ING DONE WITH TODAY" mindset. Will post Angela's robot servant abuse mana level reading tomorrow.

12-07-2011   #97 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

12-08-2011   #98 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Been busy/lazy with things but I'll have something up in a few.

12-08-2011   #99 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games

Heh.

Finals are over. I guess I have some downtime now.

12-10-2011   #100 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

i'll be back monday.