ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Wiki

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-23-2009   #41 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zegridathes
You mean remove if you have completed it right?
Yes, English fail. >:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-23-2009   #42 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
2. I added the Special Feature value to the template. Does this only appear for bosses, or other things also?
So far, just bosses... We could've just add '(Boss)' after their name if they follow under that special feature...

01-23-2009   #43 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

well there are those special monster that has stun/freeze immune and are not boss

o and by the "item type info" thing i meant wats the fastest way to add to the monster info since the item info for monster only has name/rates and not item type directly (if chesters was referring the off topic thing to me but i still need answer for it)

EDIT @chesters are the monster name of the lvl category arranged in alphabetical order? cos i moved some around to follow the lvl order in the game when i was editing it before (ie. sky spirit is the first monster on the lvl list)

Last edited by Frosty; 01-23-2009 at 10:17 PM.

01-24-2009   #44 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

I started adding Category AO_boss or something to that effect, I did it on the Abysmal Lord page first, want to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Added some item info I had yesterday.

01-24-2009   #45 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
well there are those special monster that has stun/freeze immune and are not boss

o and by the "item type info" thing i meant wats the fastest way to add to the monster info since the item info for monster only has name/rates and not item type directly (if chesters was referring the off topic thing to me but i still need answer for it)

EDIT @chesters are the monster name of the lvl category arranged in alphabetical order? cos i moved some around to follow the lvl order in the game when i was editing it before (ie. sky spirit is the first monster on the lvl list)
No, there isn't really a fast way to check Item type, though most items you can memorize what type they are. (like Boxes, or Medicine) Though you should always double-check before clicking save, in case an assumption was wrong.

Also, the order for the Level pages is...

1. Level
2. Experience amount
3. Alphabetical

So this means, first, you divide them up by their level. Then, you sort them by their experience amount. (least to greatest) If there are two or more monsters that share the same experience amount, organize those ones by their names alphabetically.

01-24-2009   #46 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Location/Neighborhood Info for Forest of Spirit monsters is all screwed up.

You can't put in (Hanyang) because that's one of the four beginner areas you started in and obtained the info in. It will not say this for all users (i.e. someone who started in Pusan) and this will only be misleading.

Location should be "Forest of Spirits". I have no idea what to do for Neighborhood Info unless we were to make 4 entries for all four starting locations.

Note: This is a bit further down the line, but the Quest NPC's in the four starting areas also have 4 different names, but all the same quests. We have to find a workaround. If we only cover Hanyang it will just confuse.

Edit: I'll just input Hanyang territory for now until there's a resolution.

Last edited by Adun; 01-24-2009 at 11:50 PM.

01-25-2009   #47 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

u can just add the other forest of spirit (x) to the loc info list so the loc info will have 4 entries

like this
http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index...rit#Sky_Spirit
***"area4=" is bugged it shows the same thing as "area3="***

while we on the loc info topic some boss/dungeon boss have blank loc info do we add where they are if we know or just leave it blank?

Last edited by Frosty; 01-25-2009 at 01:35 AM.

01-25-2009   #48 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of

lol /facepalm
I didn't think of that because I don't know the template yet.

For the boss monster location, you should add it in if you know it. It doesn't have to match the in-game book in that sense.

Edit: I fixed the template for you. area3 now displays correctly.

Last edited by Adun; 01-25-2009 at 02:48 AM.

01-28-2009   #49 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice

Bleh, I added Ashigaru Bowman, but for some reason the namespace became 'Ashigaru Bowman' instead of 'Atlantica Online:Ashigaru Bowman'. I guess I was copying/pasting too fast XD. How do I remove it so I can add the correct namespace?

Oh, I also made a simple copy of the template for everyone to use so you don't have to keep typing it all as you add new monster content. Trying to make life easier ...
Attached Files
File Type: txt AO Monster Template.txt (791 Bytes, 5 views)

01-28-2009   #50 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Move the page under the "Atlantica Online:" namespace using the "move" tab next to the "edit" tab and then request the old page gets deleted by a sysop to prevent redirects.

I think that's how it works.

01-30-2009   #51 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

bump.

I know you all've been busy with other work, but it would be nice to have a bit more focus on the current project.

I apologize for not making a good format for the Quests by Location pages yet, I'll get to that as soon as I can. Thank you for your hard work. ;o

Also remember to bug me if the template needs to be expanded.

02-01-2009   #52 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
I know you all've been busy with other work, but it would be nice to have a bit more focus on the current project.
This please.

I have a limit to how much I can contribute because I'm only Level 30.
You all higher levels should get some basic info in and pictures at least.

I'll get around to the rest of the info when I get that far.

Last edited by Adun; 02-01-2009 at 04:21 AM.

02-02-2009   #53 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Added: all info i had on lvl 1~9, 10~19, 20~29 mobs

03-10-2009   #54 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Okay...

It's been a while since anyone updated the wiki. I've personally threw a bunch of monster namespaces in each 'Monster by Level' section, hopefully everything I have in data from my account (~38%). The goal that I'm wishing for is for people to contribute to those namespaces (including myself), completing one section to another.

I think Level 30-39 needs to be finished, so that should be done first. Then we'll take care of 40-49, and so on. And if I apparently missed a monster, please make one and remember to add it into the corresponding section.

~Thanks

04-03-2009   #55 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Exclamation

Well then...

I've personally finished up all monster data I have between level 30 - 39. Blog explains the rest of the information about it, but any data I've missed or don't have, feel free to add or share with me in-game. Thanks!

Now, the Project will move onto the next set of levels, 40-49. Good luck~!

04-16-2009   #56 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Level 40-49 is mostly done: Atlantica Online:Monsters Level 40 - 49 - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Now onto level 50-59, which is gonna be a long one~

05-21-2009   #57 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Atlantica Online:Monsters Level 50 - 59 - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/blog...ne-hooray.html

It's been a while, but lvl. 50-59 is finally done. Now to work on lvl. 60-69, which is another long list of monsters to tackle. Woo!

06-17-2009   #58 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Atlantica Online:Monsters Level 60 - 69 - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/blog...ster-list.html

Lvl. 60-69 is finally done! Now for the other half that I may or may not have all info available to me D:...

11-22-2009   #59 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

/revival attack

Just a suggestion for the monster section:
Should we also include the weapon type for each monster?
e.g.
Altered Man: axe
Ice Breaker: sword

For those people with prophets/princess/punishers/minstrels wanting to utilise their merc's skills to da max.