ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Wiki

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-16-2009   #21 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

please do, i'll try to add the pictures.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-16-2009   #22 (permalink)
VIP

Tamiki will become famous soon enough

just letting you know chester, some of these monsters have leik 25 items and the template only holds 14

01-16-2009   #23 (permalink)

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light

So I've added pictures for Abysmal Lord, Accused Rudolph, Admirer of Sheba, Agasura, Agile Megatherium, and Alloy Doll Fighter now.

I looked at the aged earth dragon, and the thing is HUGE. How would I even go about making a gif for that thing? (that didn't look obviously clipped, that is)

01-16-2009   #24 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Just curious on how you upload images to the wiki.
I've been working on Main Characters and Mercenaries for now. Plan on working on some monsters after, I think I'll only input information on monsters I have up to item info on so there isn't the issue of what's missing (mean all info or none).
Surely adding a maps would be simple, but again, don't know how to upload images.
Otherwise, would love to hear your inputs on how I've organized what I've edited.
IE:
http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index...a_Online:Sword
http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index...line:Swordsman

Last edited by DarkRayne; 01-16-2009 at 03:03 AM.

01-16-2009   #25 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Great work so far on the wiki guys. Bob will help too >l *serious face*.

01-16-2009   #26 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiki
just letting you know chesters, some of these monsters have leik 25 items and the template only holds 14
Okay, I wasn't sure what the max amount was, so I designed to just keep increasing the amount as it went up.

01-16-2009   #27 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

What do you think about switching the template around to use an inline table row template like I set up for the eq/weapon pages for LaTale?

ie: View source - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

with the monster template being a complete entity, you wouldn't need the extra template to close the table and you'd lose all the extra blank lines at the bottom of the list.

01-16-2009   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRayne
Just curious on how you upload images to the wiki.

Otherwise, would love to hear your inputs on how I've organized what I've edited.
You can upload images in the very bottom of the left sidebar, there's a link that says "Upload a file". Just make sure to Atlantica_Online: whatever you're uploading.

Cool, good to see you're editing! what did you change on the sword page, did you retitle the sections?

EDIT: orz just refreshed the wiki. NICE!

On another related note, the class pictures I used for the swordsman I pulled off the Atlantica website. Should we use the animated swordsman merc images in the (in-)game info window instead? I feel like it would look nice, but maybe 5 pictures of Swordsman/Swordfighter/etc./etc. next to each other, all animated, might be a little much.

Last edited by badna0; 01-16-2009 at 02:30 PM.

01-16-2009   #29 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about

I reorganized the stat progression charts and I'm considering changing the skill description layout so that it's horizontal rather than vertical. Also created 2 different skill charts, to differ from a regular merc and a main character so there isn't the confusion of having to include (Main only) or (Mercenary only) skills. Of course there's still more mercenaries to be added to the list like Pirate and Spartan, unsure of what class they are though.

01-16-2009   #30 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

Just click the Red link where the image is supposed to be and you can upload it.

01-17-2009   #31 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

I updated the items so the issue of blank lines should is not an issue. I hope it still feels visually appealing to everyone else. @_@

01-17-2009   #32 (permalink)

okay. By the way, how do you make templates? I was curious, because I was thinking a template for items, quests, and skills would be useful.

For Quests, each one will need the NPC who gives the quest, the quest text (as listed in the quest log), the Mission, Experience/Gold/Item rewards, min. Level required, and if it's part of a quest line.

For Items, each one will need a Type, (min. Level), Crafting Recipe (if any)/ProductionRate/Workload/Skill required, Effect of the item, monsters that drop it/frequency, Craftable items (that are made using this item), and trade restrictions listed.
Equippable items should have a class requirement listed.

Last edited by badna0; 01-17-2009 at 10:07 PM.

01-18-2009   #33 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

When adding the headers, you will need to manually edit it.

The ===Name=== will not automatically change.

01-21-2009   #34 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Monsters by Level pages have been up for awhile now. Take the time to please add the correct monsters to the correct pages.

See:
Atlantica Online:Monsters Level 1 - 9 - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

01-21-2009   #35 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

So have you guys decided to not put up gifs? since I see most monsters have still images.

01-21-2009   #36 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Still images are just placeholders until we can add animated ones, to save time as we add monsters.

01-22-2009   #37 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Almost have the mercenary pages done, just adding things while I have the time to actually sit down and work on it. Thinking about adding details on how to recruit the mercenaries (Quests, locations, level requirements, etc). Since I don't have a lot of info on the mercenary pages yet to be constructed (Pirate, Spartan, etc) I think I'll either just get a start on them or do some research and try and find the information. It's too bad there's no upgrade image available for them like the one's already posted.

01-22-2009   #38 (permalink)

yeah. I was thinking about swapping them out for the pictures of the mercs in-game (gameinfo -> mercernary), but I feel that would just take up too much space.

01-23-2009   #39 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

wat is the fastest way of you guys getting "item type info"? click on every single item on the drop list to the item info page?

EDIT- ones that are flaged incomplete and i completed it do i just leave it? (hell warrior)
and i added the rest of the 1~9 monster but idk if i done it right (my first time=x)

EDIT 2- hell scout (boss) has an extra line "Special Feature: Boss" so i followed the other monster template thing and try to add "|Special Feature=Boss" under |type but it doesnt show up when i click preview? and 5 area for loc info but only shows 3

Last edited by Frosty; 01-23-2009 at 06:07 AM.

01-23-2009   #40 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Please keep posts related to the monster project. Otherwise make a new thread or post in an existing related one.

1. Monster template locations has expanded to 10 now. Please tell me if an amount ever exceeds the limit the wiki has. (I believe Items is 25 now, locations is 10.)

2. I added the Special Feature value to the template. Does this only appear for bosses, or other things also?

3. Please remove the Incomplete category from the monster page if you have completed it, thanks.

Tell me if I missed anything here, related to monsters.

Last edited by Chesters; 01-23-2009 at 02:31 PM.