ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online Fandom > Atlantica Online Videos

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default [ABFL] DarkRayne vs Sarafina

Boom missed this one /o/ ...

Well...in windowed mode, so yah @_@...matches up together earlier, lol...should have zoom in more closer @_@; wonder if can change that in YT.
/enjoy ;o;

/watch in HQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtYLK8qTXx4&fmt=18

Second round o_o;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3K5L-mQ4G0

Third round, lol

@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MucJAQTekmw

And last...fifth...the fourth one I forgot to record x-x;

Last edited by Miyuki; 05-26-2009 at 05:32 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

got robbed at the end. ;-;
my 5 mercs got the turn and not me.
though i think the silence scroll did me in anyway.

05-25-2009   #3 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

2 monk and 2 arti o.o

nice sniping lol

u guys around the same lvl?

05-25-2009   #4 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about

she's 74, I was 70... though all my mercs are low 60s or 50s

05-25-2009   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

ABFL, the scrolls and such @_@..it was so close tho

05-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Wow, that was pretty close! Nice one!

My opinion;

Rayne would have won if, when she moved to the back row, she didn't go to that and instead went to the lower left. Instead of Ravaging Melody the 2nd time, she'd have had a lot more luck going for Melody of Madness since there was already a hole in your formation. Even at lvl20 that skill can be really, REALLY damaging in the late game. It's half useless in PvE but it's hax in PvP.

05-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Second round video, added too x:

/@_@

05-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Miyu needs to remember the cooldown for Ravaging Melody and Silence it beforehand. Good job to you guys though 8D

05-25-2009   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Those really hurts x-x;

05-25-2009   #10 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Oh and Rayne.. you should have kept both of your spears D:
2 Arty is just redundant without a princess or decent frontline tanks. Witch + Musician main at the front could have been useless if Miyu silenced it at the right time too ._.

Last edited by WhatThePho; 05-25-2009 at 09:57 AM.

05-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
2 Arty is just redundant without a princess
Grimmway essentially has an arty and cannoneer midline and he doesn't use a princess (or a prophet)...

._.

and oshi miyu recorded it in secrets ;o

/subscribes n stuff

Last edited by boomsticky; 05-25-2009 at 10:43 AM.

05-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
2 Arty is just redundant without a princess or decent frontline tanks. Witch + Musician main at the front could have been useless if Miyu silenced it at the right time too ._.
I'm totally against the spears. Seriously, I don't know how better I can express my dislike to spears. Not as an opponent but in using them.
Witch in front wasn't permanent at all, it was just a trial to see if it'd work at all in which it didn't.
In any case, 2 arty is 2 arty mainly because 1 is a place holder for later. Yes, I'm planning to add a princess but with 3 low level mercs right now, it's been difficult to add her + exo immediately.
Still no matter what you say, even though you're spear main, I'm not going to use spears. The 2nd one will be gone here soon enough anyway, just give the exo some levels.

05-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This.

I couldn't help but think, after rewatching em a couple of times that it could have been over a lot faster if Miyu knew how to track turns. Silence may be half useless in PvE but it is still freaking godly in PvP if you can properly track turn usage.

One of the best things to do as an Archer also is to NOT Silence immediately just because you can too, it can be more beneficial for 3 turns to focus on stunning a specific merc, since you have the ability to hit anyone you choose. She could have focusfired on the the main for 3 turns, caused stun, THEN started Silencing.

This is just me tossing it over in my head tho, don't mind me.

05-25-2009   #14 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

^Problem with that is all three arrows need to hit. Realistically though, there's a good chance of a dodge which will the stretch the time you take to stun (assuming your mercs don't target the main as well).

It's the nature of my circuitry.

05-25-2009   #15 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

lol I think I'll need know more about those turns and silencing x-x;

05-25-2009   #16 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyy
^Problem with that is all three arrows need to hit. Realistically though, there's a good chance of a dodge which will the stretch the time you take to stun (assuming your mercs don't target the main as well).
Even if it didn't, it causes pressure as due to the way Rayne's formation was, he was frontlining as a GEETAR. Generally quite a bad idea in many ways. Even if it doesn't stun, the threat of it was there to force him to rotate to the back and expose a weaker merc to the front.

...Is Rayne a he or she or a Pho? I never did quite work it out

05-25-2009   #17 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

I don't even dare to frontline with Spear anymore. I just did one today and I was perma stuck in the front due to Freezing Axe and stuns.

05-25-2009   #18 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

For some reasons, I put my gunner infront...lasted me for ..quite sometime during abfl, lol.

05-25-2009   #19 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Frontlining a main only works in normal PvP and PvE (if you have high level SoP). Don't do it in ABFL. Ever.

Actually, do it if you want to enjoy giving other ppl free wins, they'll <3 you for it.

05-26-2009   #20 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Another...posted @_@;