ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Atlantica Online Videos (http://ggftw.com/forum/atlantica-online-videos/)
-   -   [ABFL] DarkRayne vs Sarafina (http://ggftw.com/forum/atlantica-online-videos/48014-abfl-darkrayne-vs-sarafina.html)

Miyuki 05-25-2009 06:33 AM

[ABFL] DarkRayne vs Sarafina

Boom missed this one /o/ ...

Well...in windowed mode, so yah @_@...matches up together earlier, lol...should have zoom in more closer @_@; wonder if can change that in YT.
/enjoy ;o;

/watch in HQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtYLK8qTXx4&fmt=18

Second round o_o;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3K5L-mQ4G0

Third round, lol

@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MucJAQTekmw

And last...fifth...the fourth one I forgot to record x-x;

DarkRayne 05-25-2009 06:44 AM

got robbed at the end. ;-;
my 5 mercs got the turn and not me.
though i think the silence scroll did me in anyway.

Frosty 05-25-2009 07:00 AM

2 monk and 2 arti o.o

nice sniping lol

u guys around the same lvl?

DarkRayne 05-25-2009 07:18 AM

she's 74, I was 70... though all my mercs are low 60s or 50s :(

Miyuki 05-25-2009 07:39 AM

ABFL, the scrolls and such @_@..it was so close tho

Shirakani 05-25-2009 07:40 AM

Wow, that was pretty close! Nice one!

My opinion;

Rayne would have won if, when she moved to the back row, she didn't go to that and instead went to the lower left. Instead of Ravaging Melody the 2nd time, she'd have had a lot more luck going for Melody of Madness since there was already a hole in your formation. Even at lvl20 that skill can be really, REALLY damaging in the late game. It's half useless in PvE but it's hax in PvP.

Miyuki 05-25-2009 10:06 AM

Second round video, added too x:

/@_@

WhatThePho 05-25-2009 10:07 AM

Miyu needs to remember the cooldown for Ravaging Melody and Silence it beforehand. Good job to you guys though 8D

Miyuki 05-25-2009 10:24 AM

Those really hurts x-x;

WhatThePho 05-25-2009 10:48 AM

Oh and Rayne.. you should have kept both of your spears D:
2 Arty is just redundant without a princess or decent frontline tanks. Witch + Musician main at the front could have been useless if Miyu silenced it at the right time too ._.

boomsticky 05-25-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrClastro (Post 843017)
2 Arty is just redundant without a princess

Grimmway essentially has an arty and cannoneer midline and he doesn't use a princess (or a prophet)...

._.

and oshi miyu recorded it in secrets ;o

/subscribes n stuff

DarkRayne 05-25-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

2 Arty is just redundant without a princess or decent frontline tanks. Witch + Musician main at the front could have been useless if Miyu silenced it at the right time too ._.

I'm totally against the spears. Seriously, I don't know how better I can express my dislike to spears. Not as an opponent but in using them.
Witch in front wasn't permanent at all, it was just a trial to see if it'd work at all in which it didn't.
In any case, 2 arty is 2 arty mainly because 1 is a place holder for later. Yes, I'm planning to add a princess but with 3 low level mercs right now, it's been difficult to add her + exo immediately.
Still no matter what you say, even though you're spear main, I'm not going to use spears. The 2nd one will be gone here soon enough anyway, just give the exo some levels.

Shirakani 05-25-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

This.

I couldn't help but think, after rewatching em a couple of times that it could have been over a lot faster if Miyu knew how to track turns. Silence may be half useless in PvE but it is still freaking godly in PvP if you can properly track turn usage.

One of the best things to do as an Archer also is to NOT Silence immediately just because you can too, it can be more beneficial for 3 turns to focus on stunning a specific merc, since you have the ability to hit anyone you choose. She could have focusfired on the the main for 3 turns, caused stun, THEN started Silencing.

This is just me tossing it over in my head tho, don't mind me. :py22:

Javier 05-25-2009 07:33 PM

^Problem with that is all three arrows need to hit. Realistically though, there's a good chance of a dodge which will the stretch the time you take to stun (assuming your mercs don't target the main as well).

Miyuki 05-25-2009 08:26 PM

lol I think I'll need know more about those turns and silencing x-x;

Shirakani 05-25-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayyy (Post 843428)
^Problem with that is all three arrows need to hit. Realistically though, there's a good chance of a dodge which will the stretch the time you take to stun (assuming your mercs don't target the main as well).

Even if it didn't, it causes pressure as due to the way Rayne's formation was, he was frontlining as a GEETAR. Generally quite a bad idea in many ways. Even if it doesn't stun, the threat of it was there to force him to rotate to the back and expose a weaker merc to the front.

...Is Rayne a he or she or a Pho? I never did quite work it out :py39:

WhatThePho 05-25-2009 08:40 PM

I don't even dare to frontline with Spear anymore. I just did one today and I was perma stuck in the front due to Freezing Axe and stuns.

Miyuki 05-25-2009 08:49 PM

For some reasons, I put my gunner infront...lasted me for ..quite sometime during abfl, lol.

Shirakani 05-25-2009 11:32 PM

Frontlining a main only works in normal PvP and PvE (if you have high level SoP). Don't do it in ABFL. Ever.

Actually, do it if you want to enjoy giving other ppl free wins, they'll <3 you for it.

Miyuki 05-26-2009 01:06 AM

Another...posted @_@;