ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online Questions & Answers

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-07-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin
Default Moolah making

What do you guys do to make money besides selling item mall? I've hit that wall recently because of equipment like freezing costing so much. (At least to me) Although, this is because most of my money was an investment into CBoHs now.
I used to just craft Auto-Craft dolls and make a profit off of them, but they're not really making money anymore and the profit off the Arena isn't so high that often.

So any ideas that aren't tedious and time consuming like Goncourt or opening boxes and selling the contents? (Does the box opening thing even profit anymore? Haven't done that since way before the huge inflation.)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-07-2010   #2 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Ind. dungeons and VoO are good money makers. VoO especially because the drops are great and your guild can run it every two days. Repeatedly reseting Knud's quest is good, too. The gold rewards are hax the quest is short, and you get 3 freezing boxes as the end reward. I personally do Knud once or twice a day when I can. Make your own resets, though. Market is usually ovepriced.

01-07-2010   #3 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Although it's almost over, since New Years (after I got my target of 500 completed words) each SV run gives me an average of 25m. Last run got me 36m.

Wanted Board gives me 8m a day.
Phoenix Soul Crystal crafting costs me 23m and can sell for up to 40m.

I used to cheat by selling Perm Merc Rooms because it's better than selling atlas ores in terms of gCoins vs in game gold; despite the fact that they sell much much slower compared to atlas.

However, most people in Sikyon (finally) caught up to this and now Merc Room supplies are in an all-time high and I'm screwed over \o/

Random incomes: Open box >> vulcanus >> sell. Or just open box >> sell. I profit by doing ind101, ind90 solo without JP. Currently I'm JPing Blazing Earth. I'm crossing my fingers for a good turn-out. I've lost count of how many JP licences I've used however. I get 70 CP a day, so I get a divine box every 4 days.

01-08-2010   #4 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

You can convert those dolls into craft actions and sell those.

01-08-2010   #5 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

Trading Post takes < 5 minutes and earns anywhere from 5-10m a day.

I like opening equipment boxes. Spend 40m on Freezing Boxes (I'll buy them at <4m), sell the parts that are overpriced (that sell for 5m +), and keep the parts you need for equips. That way you'll turn a profit, or at least defray the cost of equipping yourself.

You can also consider dismantling, then either selling the elements directly or bartershopping to whichever item sells best.

01-08-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin

Most of those I've been doing (Except WB, not high enough to do that yet.), and they've kept me going. How about any profitable crafts?

Last edited by Nanaya; 01-08-2010 at 08:36 PM.

01-08-2010   #7 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Profiting from crafts depends highly on the market. We're from Sikyon so we don't know how your server's market is. Crystals/jewels can usually get you a good profit, usually phoenix jewels.