ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online Questions & Answers

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-20-2009   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Changing classes

Does the main character you choose change classes at level 20? It didn't get a + sign when mine hit it so I wasn't sure if I missed something or if it just plain doesn't.

Also, does changing a character's class past level 20 mess it up?

Thanks.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-20-2009   #2 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Your main character doesn't need upgrades like normal mercs, but there is an upgrade quest you have to do at Lv100 to unlock your last skill.

Those upgrades your mercs can get at lv20, 50, 80, and 100 just increase the merc's stats by a set amount, their appearance, and certain skill effects. The effects will be the same no matter what level you actually upgrade them at.

12-20-2009   #3 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Additionally there is another upgrade at lvl120 to allow you to even level up past 120. The level 100 upgrade quest is optional (but you'd be stupid not to do it). The lvl120 one is a hard cockblock. If you do not complete the quest you will not level higher (but exp is backbuilt for until you DO finally finish it).

Completing the lvl120 upgrade also gives you one free access to change your appearance.

12-20-2009   #4 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
Completing the lvl120 upgrade also gives you one free access to change your appearance.
Oh, I didn't know that. Oh and for OP's info, once a merc gets past the level 120 upgrade, he/she can get their skills from level 60 to 70, using [IV] books.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

12-20-2009   #5 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Also note that you cannot upgrade your mercs either until you've completed the lvl120 upgrade quest. It is difficult as hell, but the lvl120 upgrade is also equivalent to Jesus Mode.

It is THAT hax.

12-20-2009   #6 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

I'll be getting rid of my red hair when I hit 120 + upgrade...

/hides under top hat

12-20-2009   #7 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

I forever maintain they need to add more customization types. The selection of faces and hairstyles is WOEFULLY inadequate. There's even a glitch where style I is the same as style A...

12-20-2009   #8 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

When I hit 120 I will change my hairstyle too.

That means, new hairstyle till 2036