ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online Hunting Grounds

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-04-2009   #21 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

I guess i'll be leading the run for the most part unless Boomy wants to take the reins...

My plan currently ASSUMES (read as: pray/hopes for) that we will get enough participants. I have you (rip) pencilled in for gate defense along with anyone else you think will be of help to you.

Two tower teams: Boomy + whoever he wants, and me + whoever is available...

I am HOPING on the day we can get assistance from McBeck, Golthim or Leibo. Failing that we may ask in nation to borrow one lvl100+ with 600k+ might. Failing THAT... assuming we work within our guild alone... Boomy and Euke will be one gate team, i'll solo the other...

Floor 1: Tower teams head towards designated towers and engage gate ASAP with one trash team following them. Trash team engages mobs within the room while gate team downs the gate. Once gate is downed, all teams clear mobs. Once the two gate rooms are cleared, defense moves to assist in clearing.

Floor 2: Defense heads to gate and stays put, tower teams head to designated gates and engages. AVOID engaging mobs if possible. All trash teams head to Northwest corner and enters Underground Palace, proceed to engage and clear. Once cleared, Boomy uses book and all proceed to clear 2f. If our gate gets tagged, engage in battle and HOLD the gate (meaning, kill all mobs, leave one or two alive and just take the beating while healing the gate as best you can for as long as you can).

Alternatively, we can simply clear 2f in the same fashion as 1f, but the mobs will HIT harder. The Underground Palace can be cleared AFTER 2f is cleared. In this case, ONE tower to be left alive so not to activate the next stage while the Underground Palace is cleared.

Floor 3: Defense heads to gate and waits for incoming mob, reinforce if gate is tagged. Trash teams split up and engage the 3 Generals of Eternity... good luck to all of you on this. One general per team of 3 and we can probably take it. Boomy and Euke heads to the back to engage towers, i tag the Imperial Witch and try to survive (x.x). Once the towers are done, Boomy/Euke reinforces me if the boss is still alive, we down the boss. At this point i'm HOPING the Generals are also dead. After that, tower teams drop the gates and the trash teams clear mobs.

Once again on this floor if the team gate gets tagged, reinforce and HOLD it in battle. The safest place for the defense to be is IN BATTLE with the gate.

This is my general idea for the run and pretty much how i'm going to run things. If anyone has any other suggestions i'd like to hear them now, BEFORE Saturday.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-05-2009   #22 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Ooh, sounds like a fantastic plan.

I suppose I could defend w/ Dookoon, since he's also a staff w/ BoL.. dunno if he has an oracle or if his mercs are high enough though.

What's the requirement to survive in Maus anyway? Conq gear min, or VV min?

It's the nature of my circuitry.

08-05-2009   #23 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Recommended conq gear if you have it. The mobs aren't exactly 'hard' except the 2f ones that hit around GS mob strength (which does hurt if you're in VV). At least try and have your frontline in conq. Otherwise it's not THAT bad. YOU personally will be fine as you can handle Alcatraz even.

I'm more worried about the rest of our guildies...

The one thing we do have in our favor is this is a GUILD dungeon and not a nation dungeon, that means no shadow/fake adds. So if our trash teams take it carefully and try not to engage 3v3 they should come out very well ahead.

08-05-2009   #24 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Well for everyone on the list is basically that or higher with the exception of Dookoon.

08-05-2009   #25 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

My oracle is lvl 83 >_<
Exo and monk are 88, the rest over 90

nid moar grind orz

08-05-2009   #26 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Hm ok, probably safest if Dookoon does defense with Ripples... He's a staff WITH an oracle, that's useful no matter what if the gate needs healing.

I'm hoping we get at least 10+ ppl turn up, otherwise we may well not make it...

08-07-2009   #27 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic
Level: 30

Ehh sorry guys I might not be able to make it this weekend. x_x

Been busy going back to the gym/training to start playing rugby back up next year and took on a crapload of work for the next few weeks to come.

Already miss playing AO already. -.-

Depending on tomorrows events I may/may not come though if I don't turn up that will be why.

Sorry about that. =[

08-11-2009   #28 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Since it never happened. Shoot for next weekend, same time, same day, new date.

08-11-2009   #29 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Ok, more specifically, for this run to happen we need the following as a BARE minimum;

1) Two tower teams, comprising at least two lvl100+'s with an average 650k might, or at least a combined 1.2m might between them. Smallprint is that the tower teams must have a sturdy frontline.

2) One defense team... This is pretty much Rip + whoever he wants. Defense team can only be two members as the gate takes up one slot.

3) At least two trash teams comprising 3 party members, with at least a combined might of 1.5m or higher.

So that makes it, if we go by MINIMUMS, 2+2+2+3+3 = 12 ppl. We need an ASS MINIMUM of 12 ppl to even get the run off the ground... Until we get the requisite CONFIRMED attendance, we can't do this due to lack of manpower. What stopped it going ahead on the weekend was simply we didn't have enough to field two trash teams AND two tower teams.

The only part we can compromise on is #3, if anyone wants to BE AN HERO, and if you think you can handle it, parties of 2 are acceptable. But at the end of the day we have to consider kill speed. If we take too long in clearing then we'll flat out run out of time.

Last edited by Shirakani; 08-11-2009 at 01:28 AM.

12-26-2009   #30 (permalink)
Banned

dijupin is on a distinguished road

I would like to announce that I will be planning to host a guild dungeon run at the Ruined Shrine of Snakes whenever we have enough people online and would like all Sikyon players (and Moogles guild members ) to participate on a fun-filled adventure of slaying and dancing!

12-26-2009   #31 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

who are you, good sir?

12-26-2009   #32 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

It's funny how non-Moogles people who finally get around to posting in this section usually turn out to be oddballs.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

12-26-2009   #33 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

A spammer, really

- banzored and close