ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online Hunting Grounds

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2009   #21 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

I would like to thank you all for participating on the number of guild dungeons hosted by Moogles! We were able to run all three dungeons successfully and got us some good GP for the guild! For the record, the Snake Run was done two hours earlier than the decided schedule, followed by back-to-back runs of Marksburg and VoO as scheduled.

Great Job Guys!!!

Images of Marks Run:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2009   #22 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Yep, good run guys! We should do VoO again sometime /o/

It's the nature of my circuitry.

07-19-2009   #23 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Defintely do VoO again sometime. I think now you guys can see why it's so 'popularily' farmed. Once you have Cube Shards (you can BUY them off market even)... All it is is a matter of clearing the first garden, then clearing the Shrine, dropping the boss (must party for this) but leave ONE mob alive in the shrine.

Then just go and farm the other rooms for cube shards. Those Protectors are damn fun Seth line tests. They do little damage and you get to see how much your front or midline can really whack for.

Oh, Evil Protector boxes are good indeed *nod*. It'd be good if Moogles can get to the point where we can do VoO once a day. It's quite possible to 4 man the entire thing, or even 3 man... But in order to do it with 3-4 ppl you do need some very good whacksticks.

Lets aim for once a week? It's a start!

07-20-2009   #24 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of

Fallen patrol(?) mobs I can handle (partied), but 3 mobs of both patrols and those spider thingys that attack columns can really wreck my team (I end up using one res scroll in that kinda battle).

The regular mobs seem to be pretty manageable for me 1v1, but I don't think I'd be able to manage 3v1 though. Though, 3v2 is fine, Miyu and I managed it.

I hate those cube minibosses the most.. they take FOREVER to kill orz.

07-20-2009   #25 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Infinity Cube? Those do require seth damage to kill in a reasonable amount of time. With the spiders you need to snipe the blue ones, OR ALTERNATIVELY, kill one mob and LOOT THE CORPSE immediately to prevent resurrection.

3v1 was pretty annoying for me as well, namely coz there's absolutely no way to kill all the blue ones before Enemy Phase, so the only thing to do was loot the corpses immediately after kill. It still takes longer than it really should.

Now that we have PWNT, and i mean literally PWNT VoO (hell... cube shards aside we finished with over an hour to spare if we didn't drag the timer...)...

Should we try Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang Di? I know it's a GD version of an ND, but we should at least try it right?... Otherwise we can't say we've done ALL guild dungeons and cleared them. Obviously 'gate killers' will be needed. From what i know of it, there are two bells near the slate/casket for the first 2 floors. It's basically ND tactics, so a defending team to reinforce gate will be required. It will be VERY good training for Moogles (in general) to prepare for the DoTA style of gameplay that is Ghost Ship and any other Nation dungeon.

What will be required for the run:

1) Strong defender, can be solo as long as they can reinforce the gate
2) Strong attacker, required to down the bells and the enemy slate

Everyone else simply clears the mobs APPROACHING THE TEAM GATE until the attacker has reported the enemy slate is down. Once the slate is down, the mobs stop spawning and everyone fans out to clear mobs. This will be good training as it's easier in the sense that the mobs DO NOT SPAWN FAKES. What you tag is what you get. So it's less of a 'harsh' introduction to Ghost Ship where everything you tag automatically is a 3v1 fight whether you like it or not.

Frosty can be bell/slate attack, I can defend, or the other way around, either way works. Or we can have a team of Boomy and Rip playing defense (gate reinforce only allows two in the fight, not 3, the gate party itself takes up one slot), and me and Frosty can be offensive. Everyone else clears mobs.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Shirakani; 07-20-2009 at 01:45 AM.

07-20-2009   #26 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

only problem with this is the constant guild hopping...

07-20-2009   #27 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

Mausoleum should be exciting, I don't mind giving it a shot. It'll really be an achievement if we can complete that.

07-20-2009   #28 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomsticky
only problem with this is the constant guild hopping...
Guild hopping gets screwed over in the next patch so if we're going to do it, we may as well give it a shot soon

07-25-2009   #29 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

don't think i can make it for 25/7 one im getting a new comp + WK CB + uni starting. also thats y i haven't been on lately.