ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online Hunting Grounds

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80
Default Ghost Ship ND Saturday (7/11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemini Mail
Saturday Ghost Ship at 12 pm PST (that's server time). It is up to you (boomsticky) to get info of your members who will join & sent to Jemini, McBeck, or Fiana by NO LATER than 11:00am PST Saturday.
So yeah, I need to know who can come and join this particular run on July 11, 2009. 12 pm PST = 3 pm EST. Please post your IGN and whether you can make it to this time before Saturday. Thanks.

General GS Guide: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/atla...tml#post888383

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post below.

Attendance List for Ghost Ship:
Kyoji

Last edited by boomsticky; 07-08-2009 at 08:10 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

What's this time converted into SEA/GMT timezone? I'm going to guess it's a Sunday for us SEA timezone ppl...

So long as it's on a weekend in general, i'm coming. Want to get that quest out of the way.

07-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice

that would be 3 AM on a Sunday for you guys at SEA .__.

07-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

3am Sunday morning is fine for ME personally as i don't mind staying up late for it. But it pretty much does mean Rip and baby are out. I can definitely say baby won't be coming, and QUITE certain Rip won't... The last time we went on that quick throwup run, it was approx 1am Sunday morning and he was already half dead at the point...

07-07-2009   #5 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Lol 3AM. . . nty, I'm not going to be a zombie on sunday just for that ND. Sorry.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

07-11-2009   #6 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

As I come back from afk :x

07-12-2009   #7 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

/late reply.

didn't check on this as I'm busy with college D: ...but morning time @ sundays [sea time] would be fine tho x-x ...around 8~10am

07-12-2009   #8 (permalink)
VIP

Tamiki will become famous soon enough

gate defending is not fun...

07-12-2009   #9 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

After having run it a few times with Warrior nation, i can say that yeah, defending sucks...

The raid leader generally has to be on the ball at all times and NOT get into engagements. He has to always be able to keep track of the mobs. If the leader gets into a fight it's generally bad news, usually then he'll be yelling for someone to keep an eye on the gate or reinforce the gate.

I wonder if they at least got past the Ghost Town part... That part is easy if you have ppl who can follow instructions. All you need is two defense groups at the gate, two, ideally 3 offensive for the 2 towers and enemy gate. Gate defense groups have to sit by the gate and DO NOT ENGAGE mobs. Everyone ELSE's job is to clear mobs. If the gate gets tagged, join the fight (reinforce gate) and kill the mobs while healing the gate. Once it's obviously clear that the gate is safe, one of the two defenders can move out and help clear mobs. There should always be one on standby to reinforce the gate at all times.

Offensive groups should move right to their allotted towers/enemy gate ASAP, do not engage the trash, and report in nation chat as soon as the towers/gate is tagged, and when they're down. An idea is to kill the gate and ONE tower, leave the other one up. Once the enemy gate is down the creeps stop spawning. Clear mobs in Ghost Town and move back to the Pirate Ship's Grave, then start stepping on all the octo. Once all mobs are cleared, the group can enter the Damp Cabin. Nothing will spawn until the remaining tower is killed, so it gives the group some time to spread out in the cabin and get into position before the tower is released (dropped).