ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online Hunting Grounds

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando
Default Marksburg Castle run 8D

Since we Moogles have already completed the Snake Shrine, and being that it is too easy for us now, I propose that we try out the Marksburg Castle-- according to my lurking on official forum, a team with a few lvl. 95~+ was able to complete it, so this shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

The run will take at most two hours. I'm thinking of a weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. From past experience, evening~night time for NA players, and late morning~mid afternoon for SEA/Aussie players is the most feasible. The proposed timeslot is the 2nd weekend this month (Fri-Sun)**.

I guess since it's a guild dungeon this post is directed more to Moogles members, but anyone else is free to join us 8D. Drop a post if you're free and I'll compile a list of people who'll be able to make it for the dungeon.

Quote:

PROPOSED RUN SCHEDULE

Region/ Date/Time
U.S. West Saturday, 13th June 7pm
U.S. East Saturday, 13th June 10pm
SEA/Aussie Sunday, 14th June 10am
Aussie (Frosty) Sunday, 14th June 12pm
NZ Sunday, 14th June 2pm

What we're looking for is either a Fri night/Sat morning or Sat night/Sun morning run, where the evening timings are for NA people and morning for the Southern hemisphere.

Available:

1. Ripchord
2. Kyoji
3. Baby
4. Miyu
5. Frosty
6. Pho
7. Boomy
8. Fineti 8D?????

It's the nature of my circuitry.

Last edited by Javier; 06-13-2009 at 09:25 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic
Level: 30

I can come! But if you're in them in that bunny suit, I'm out. :<

06-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

I concur, i'm definitely in for this. I actually read on teh official foram that a team of THREE lvl95+'s can do Valley of Oblivion with very little trouble. It's supposedly easier than Marksburg.

If that's the case, then all of our 10x's and 9x's together can definitely clear Marksburg with enough time to slap Pho afterwards.

@Jayyy
I'm in your timezone so whatever time you pick is good, just don't pick a weekday.

06-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Too bad the rest still like 8x~7x ._.;

06-02-2009   #5 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

You guys can still come along too... Even if you party up and kill a couple of mobs, that's STILL helping.

06-02-2009   #6 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

uhm, let's see...mostly from tomorrow onward I'll be available at least @ 7pm [GMT+8] x-x;

06-02-2009   #7 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

anything after 13th is good i can come back to help

marksburg is pretty easy but it takes awhile since there are 5 floors

and also if u want to valley u can do it with 4 ppl 100+ just team up for boss if u want i can provide cube shards if you want

06-02-2009   #8 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of

^.

Also, due to timezone issues, a run on a Saturday may not actually fall on a Saturday for everyone. . .

For example, here is one possible timing:

Region/ Date/Time
North America Saturday, 6th June 7pm
SEA Sunday, 7th June 10am
Aussie/NZ(?) Sunday, 7th June 1pm

06-02-2009   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

alright...time to bushes up my babies .-.

06-02-2009   #10 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

@jayyy
My time is exactly the same as yours and Miyoo's. I'm not in the eastern states. Makes tee'ing up easier. It's just getting the USA guys and Eukie in at a decent time too.

06-02-2009   #11 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

I'm up for it. Best chance for me would be on Sundays though. Friday and Saturday are usually 'depending' for me.

06-02-2009   #12 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomsticky
I'm up for it. Best chance for me would be on Sundays though. Friday and Saturday are usually 'depending' for me.
If i'm not wrong, your Sunday evening = my Monday morning

06-02-2009   #13 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

I fall under U.S. EST so Sunday would not work too well for me.

Just put the level 70-80's with the level 100's and rest of us 90's can team together.

06-02-2009   #14 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
I fall under U.S. EST so Sunday would not work too well for me.

Just put the level 70-80's with the level 100's and rest of us 90's can team together.
This.

Miyoo/Rayne can go with Rip or Boomy, or one each, and yeah... the 90's can party up.

06-02-2009   #15 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

If Zerato is able to join us, we can split Rayne and Miyu among Fineti, Boomy, Rippy, and Zerato.

Rest of us 3 can probably pull something off... if Decipher hasn't hit 100 already <_<

06-02-2009   #16 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

US PST here, basically server time so it's easy to remember

06-02-2009   #17 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
If Zerato is able to join us, we can split Rayne and Miyu among Fineti, Boomy, Rippy, and Zerato.

Rest of us 3 can probably pull something off... if Decipher hasn't hit 100 already <_<
He has, lol, and made a maniac

06-02-2009   #18 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
He has, lol, and made a maniac
What... WHAT?!

FSDFWAEIJOAIS

06-02-2009   #19 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

yeah...he just made a maniac that day

06-02-2009   #20 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
If i'm not wrong, your Sunday evening = my Monday morning
Yes, exactly.. which is why I listed Friday evening/Saturday morning or Saturday evening/Sunday morning as the feasible times for all of us to be on... So, for the moment guys, decide on which of the two is better for you and drop a line, then we can decide which weekend to pick.

Last edited by Javier; 06-02-2009 at 08:33 PM.