ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Atlantica Online Guilds (http://ggftw.com/forum/atlantica-online-guilds/)
-   -   Moogles Guild [Sikyon] is Recruiting! (http://ggftw.com/forum/atlantica-online-guilds/35082-moogles-guild-sikyon-recruiting.html)

boomsticky 01-12-2009 05:06 PM

Moogles Guild [Sikyon] is Recruiting!

Moogles Guild [Sikyon Server] is currently recruiting. If you are insisted in joining, then please speak with me or my officers and we'll discuss how to fit you in. Yay! (2/22/10)

Hello Everyone!

I am Boomsticky from the Moogles Guild! The Moogles Guild is a very casual guild aiming for a strong guild community! We do guild dungeons when we have enough people online either through scheduling or by demand, as well as near 24/7 guild crafting efforts and random guild events. We are searching for those whom are active, mature, and has a fun-attitude, as well as having an overall interest & enjoyment playing AO! Furthermore, the Moogles Guild is generally a US-based group, but we have many members from across the world; everyone is welcomed!

Guild Rules:
- No level cap, anyone can join, though 50+ players are highly appreciated.
- Incoming players under level 50 will be assigned as an initiate status until they reached level 50, where they can earn a member status.
- Incoming players over level 50 will be assigned a member status as soon as the invite cooldown ends.
- Players are NOT allowed to join a nation dungeon unless invited by the guild representative of the run and given the okay from the nation king.
- Players are able to earn temporary officer rights for the only purpose of using Guild Craft after being deemed okay by either the guild leader or chief officer.
- Players are able to purchase guild dungeon keys for the sole purpose of hosting a run at their own personal time. Keys can be purchased from the guild leader with Guild Operation Books.
- Must be generally active; at least logging in a few times a month with actual activity. Lack of activity from your character after one month will result a kick from the guild to make room for recruiting.
- We enforce maturity!

So please, if you are interested in joining, feel free to post here for permission, PM me in-game to 'Boomsticky', or register under the guild list (we're on page 14). If you do not know how to register, see below.

Thank you for your time :3

----

=Other Information=
The Moogles Guild is a level 100+ guild. The guild has existed since late open beta and wished to continue to grow into a hearty community. We have a range of low to high leveled members. We are also a part of the Illuminati Nation!

The Moogles Guild is NOT a Final Fantasy guild. Our guild name is derived from the website name and affiliate, MyMMOGames (now called /gg FTW!), such that 'MMOG' looked like saying moogle. Sorry for the confusion, though on rare occasions a 'Kupo' pops up in chat .

=How to Register Under Guild List=
1. Be in a town.
2. Click the Town Button on the right side of the screen (looks like a building).
3. Click the Guild Office Button.
4. Click the Guild List Tab on the top of the window.
5. Search and click for the Moogles Guild, which is on page 14.
6. Click Apply for Guild! (A representative will try to contact you before accepting the invite)

For More Information, visit: /forum/atlantica-onl...ecruiting.html

--

IGNs to be preserved in the guild unless necessary removal or requested to be removed by the person listed below:

- Pharoe (unknown) [3/6/10]
- Abiel (unknown) [3/6/10]
- fLick3r (technical) [3/6/10]
- Ripchord (school) [3/6/10]
- PMSing (military) [3/6/10]

TehAwesomo 01-12-2009 06:19 PM

boomsticky I will join if I get my client to work, hopefully you can help me in my other thread about my problem?

boomsticky 01-30-2009 01:54 AM

*non-bump update :o*

badna0 02-04-2009 02:12 AM

non-bump update:
I have a bunch of work in the next few days. I've uninstalled AO until at least next weekend, as I won't be able to afford fishing updates, etc.
see yall in a few days!

Lazarus 02-27-2009 08:46 AM

'Two month lack of activity is a result of a kick.' -cough- -cough-.

*will probably return as a musican some time in the near future*

boomsticky 02-27-2009 05:26 PM

bleh...Kinda dismissed the rule rather quickly since I'm too lazy to keep track on everyone.

Changing rules...again :D

Javier 03-31-2009 02:26 AM

Dead thread is dead.

Anyway..we're almost lvl. 60 I believe? We've accumulated quite alot of GPs, so we need more members so we can try out getting a town, and do guild dungeon runs more often!

boomsticky 03-31-2009 09:21 AM

We have about 50k gp. I just don't see any town openings in the last few days and recruiting has been going through this 'recession' for a while...

WhatThePho 04-20-2009 08:50 PM

I sent over a random noob over your way :domo:

boomsticky 04-21-2009 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrClastro (Post 799563)
I sent over a random noob over your way :domo:

You got a name? Or what....

WhatThePho 04-21-2009 07:38 PM

I thought he was going to apply right away, but then went like "I gotta look good first" :V

He didn't even leave me an IGN either. Try Zuro, or Shizuro... should be one of those two.

Shippo~ 05-29-2009 03:37 PM

Lolz this should still be active .-.
If I can actually get into the game I'll join.
Last time, when I created a char and entered the game the game turned black DX

boomsticky 05-29-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shippo~ (Post 847374)
Lolz this should still be active .-.
If I can actually get into the game I'll join.
Last time, when I created a char and entered the game the game turned black DX

If you can get in, what's your IGN?? We're ready to welcome you with open arms :D

Shippo~ 05-29-2009 06:42 PM

Still downloading .-. 1hr left~
Are we still active?~

boomsticky 05-29-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shippo~ (Post 847525)
Still downloading .-. 1hr left~
Are we still active?~

More or less lol. Depending what day it is...

Shippo~ 05-30-2009 05:54 AM

Lolz going to post in tech section.
Gets a wierd chinese? error when clicking start

Miyuki 05-30-2009 07:02 AM

what graphics card you're using? Post up your pc specs?

Shippo~ 05-30-2009 07:23 AM

New problem: Clicked start and then screen turns black and goes into no signal imput.

(Not sure if I should post this into Tech)

System Info:

Miyuki 05-30-2009 07:25 AM

You can't play Atlantica on Radeon 9200 SE, sadly .-.

Edit: I might post up FAQ afterward regarding this game x-x;...tho probably boom's thread should be enough for now.../will revise it afterward

Shippo~ 05-30-2009 07:40 AM

Ewz that sucks DX
Thanks for the help though~