ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-31-2010   #1 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles
Default TBS guides?

I wanted to make a guide for TBS Missions, but I wanted to make sure that there weren't any good ones out there. Most of the ones I see are for FT or for FB, very few other good guides out there.

Anyone got links? If not imma get writing.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-31-2010   #2 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Start writing. The only ones most people care for are Flamethrower, Hidden Power and maybe Goddess' Rage at the high end... and for the mid end... well... Fleeing Betrayer.

Not much is done outside of those as those are largely the highest paying for the time/effort.

A 'guide' isn't really needed... it's impossible to actually say ok do this then do this... What would be helpful is a MAP of the entire area, with mob placements and trap placements. I only bothered to map out flamethrower... below.

Red squares are where you should use a scroll to break the trap. There are 5 total.

12-31-2010   #3 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

Traplocations are one of the things I had in mind. FT seems pretty straightforward, but an explanation of all of the secrets in each map, and the easiest/fastest way to run it is helpful.

I believe 86 can also be run quite fast with 2 people, as its format allows you to skip large portions of the map. I'll work on a tutorial in a bit, though I need to run a few more times to familiarize myself with it. Gonna run 50/60 on my lowbie saw in a bit too, I'll get some out about that later.

01-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Could someone post the maps for tbs111? Videos would be even better.

01-18-2011   #5 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

10-04-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

deisbleu is on a distinguished road

I still cant accomplished TBS 3k Naval Clash....

any tips maybe?