ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-28-2010   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Still playing.

Just curious, who else still playing this game, not another the ndoors bashing or nexon's plan for end of the world thread, lol.

I'm just login for collections lately, tho just curious who else still playing, anyone here, since I don't really have all the IGN in moogles before :x

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-28-2010   #2 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

KNEEofJUSTICE is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eyo
Class: Spearman lu_sieg
Guild: Moogles - Atlantica

I still play, but mainly for Dailies and Inds. As for whether I go to another guild or not, that depends on how many people will be active in Moogles.

05-28-2010   #3 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

I heard some people moved to minerva/wn?

05-28-2010   #4 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

I believe that some people moved to Minerva/WN before we were removed from the nation.

05-29-2010   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Yeah, heard that as well..but it seems, most of them just gone or ..not playing anymore? Who else still in there?

05-30-2010   #6 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

I'm not playing atm xD Got exams :v
But yeah, last time I played I was in Minerva. I told Geemarc that I'm on a long break so he might have kicked me. I think the ex-Moogles that are still playing in Minerva atm are: Alundra, Unw and kon4ak

Eyo, MoogleS and johnnycake are still playing too I think.

05-30-2010   #7 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

I guess I'll join minerva whenever you guys still playing :v

05-31-2010   #8 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Officially quit, no intention to come back. But i have been asked the proverbial 'CN I HAZ UR STUFF?!' quite a few times so I'll say it here (those who have asked, you know who you are).

No.

U CNA'T HAZ MAI STUFFS!

Not for free anyway. +10 gear costs money, and unless you're willing to buy my acct, there will be no free giving. If you are interested in buying, PM and we discuss, else that's the end of it.

05-31-2010   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

"Can I hab your eq plz..."

lol.... tho, I noticed Alundra and Eyo being on nowadays

05-31-2010   #10 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
Officially quit, no intention to come back. But i have been asked the proverbial 'CN I HAZ UR STUFF?!' quite a few times so I'll say it here (those who have asked, you know who you are).

No.

U CNA'T HAZ MAI STUFFS!
PLZZ GIB I POAR NO MONI

It's the nature of my circuitry.

05-31-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ZelosZalis is on a distinguished road

gone, no intention of coming back. I did hear that Ndoors pulled more fail with the lol invasions this month (no bosses, no minis) leaving even less point to play this game post 95.

05-31-2010   #12 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

Quote:

No.

U CNA'T HAZ MAI STUFFS!

Not for free anyway. +10 gear costs money, and unless you're willing to buy my acct, there will be no free giving. If you are interested in buying, PM and we discuss, else that's the end of it.
Gib u one dollar fer ur accunt

05-31-2010   #13 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

i still play around i guess, for these weeks, so anyone from minerva or something that still have some slots there?

06-01-2010   #14 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I probably won't be coming back either. Got busy a while ago, and then... yeah...

06-01-2010   #15 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
I probably won't be coming back either. Got busy a while ago, and then... yeah...
Married life can be tough, i know

How's Phae? Any kids yet?

06-01-2010   #16 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Quote:
Married life can be tough, i know

How's Phae? Any kids yet?
What, go away. ;__;

06-02-2010   #17 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

We don't have Hanoi anymore /o/

06-04-2010   #18 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

I'm not retired but this game will be an on and off thing for me, just like how TO is.
If there's redeeming quality to look back into I'll check it out otherwise this is basically on hold.

06-15-2010   #19 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Random:

Juz lettin' you guys know that I'm gonna be logging on Atlantica again cuz I just finished my exams! wee~

I won't be doing anything much for now though, just selling stuff cuz I'm switching away from stick-holder to either cannon/sword. (most likely sword at this stage)

BUT! I'll stop logging in again from 1st of July cuz of IRL stuff kicking back again lul

I'm no longer in Minerva, so I'll either rejoin them maybe or just join a random guild with a nation so I can do hwarang runs.

so yeah

06-15-2010   #20 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook
Random:

Juz lettin' you guys know that I'm gonna be logging on Atlantica again cuz I just finished my exams! wee~

I won't be doing anything much for now though, just selling stuff cuz I'm switching away from stick-holder to either cannon/sword. (most likely sword at this stage)

BUT! I'll stop logging in again from 1st of July cuz of IRL stuff kicking back again lul

I'm no longer in Minerva, so I'll either rejoin them maybe or just join a random guild with a nation so I can do hwarang runs.

so yeah
Just be my personal slave as usual...wb runs, ind stuff~