ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-18-2010   #101 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

a) Account restored! PW changed, i feel like i have a new lease on life.
b) It's xmas, and I'm home. Can't play much
c) @Pho: TBS is excellent, run 101 with us and it's excellent experience (3.5m-ish per merc, assuming really poor contribution, which is usually what I get :S).

Has anyone figured out if banking mercs increases TBS experience (eg. if I bank 3 of my mercs in merc rooms, will each of the 6 left get 1.5x experience?)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-18-2010   #102 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Are you guys all in MaidCafe now? I'm trying to get back into the game now that my laptop can handle Atlantica no problem.... if I'm not too lazy.

12-18-2010   #103 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Boomy and Flick are. I have yet to join a guild, but I might just apply there.

[edit:] Forgot to mention, fights in ind dungeons don't take up stamina.

Last edited by Fineti; 12-18-2010 at 05:38 PM.

12-18-2010   #104 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Coloseum league is <3

not enough silver coins per win though >:|

12-18-2010   #105 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

I'm in Hentai. Alt is in Minerva
Kyoji is in Minerva.
About anyone else that's returned active is in MaidCafe or guildless.

12-19-2010   #106 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Still no email. Gonna send another ticket. :/

12-19-2010   #107 (permalink)

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to go ahead and post that I enjoy MC a lot. Even though I'm a guild lowbie at 111, everyone is very helpful and welcoming in running me through the new content (TBS/ND/GD). Plus there's tons of ex-moogles (okay... 4, me, boomy, Valerye, SeraSera).

If you don't join though, there's enough of us on where we can still keep in touch, so we'll take care of you even if you stay guildless, or (gasp) join another guild.

12-19-2010   #108 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by badna0
I'm going to go ahead and post that I enjoy MC a lot. Even though I'm a guild lowbie at 111, everyone is very helpful and welcoming in running me through the new content (TBS/ND/GD). Plus there's tons of ex-moogles (okay... 4, me, boomy, Valerye, SeraSera).

If you don't join though, there's enough of us on where we can still keep in touch, so we'll take care of you even if you stay guildless, or (gasp) join another guild.
Mooglets. gogo.

Also, are there any mercenary summon quest I can do at level 102 for good exp and profit? I've been looking at my options, but I can't do TBS or Indy dungeons by myself and I don't feel like wasting money on scrolls to level up my newbs.

12-19-2010   #109 (permalink)

Farm xmas 1f for letters, then feed booooooks to your noobie mercs.

Make friends + TBS. Highly recommended, unless you carry the bubonic plague.

WB + Enrique Mas + Navigator Henry are excellent dailies. If you're soloing, Navigator Henry is easy treasure map hunting for 25 mins. of your time.

See daily threda i posted.

12-19-2010   #110 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Would be good if we could get all the moogles back in one place. Seems Maidcafe's not too bad.

Depending on how things roll I may consider hopping there if it's going to be a 'reunion' of sorts. Only thing in question is how active I am, which isn't very.

12-20-2010   #111 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Haunted Archbishop boss.. ughhhhhhh

After 10 scrolls and couple of rez, my team got steamrolled by this guy's grunts. qq

12-20-2010   #112 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Wear some conq. gears? I think conq +2s or +3s are enough.

Ah, reminds me of Servant Leader. That boss was fffing nuts >.>

It's the nature of my circuitry.

12-20-2010   #113 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
Wear some conq. gears? I think conq +2s or +3s are enough.

Ah, reminds me of Servant Leader. That boss was fffing nuts >.>
main is wearing darkest night stuff, everything else are either on conq, volcano, or below because their levels suck.

12-20-2010   #114 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Trying to make a return. Suspended account and unresponsive support team makes that difficult, though.

12-20-2010   #115 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Surprised you're having trouble getting support, when I sent a ticket for my account, I got responses from multiple GMs on the same day. Though it didn't get resolved til the next day but regardless it only took a day to fix.

12-20-2010   #116 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

I saw NoStyle and Fineti are still unguilded... you guys apply to Maidcafe yet? If we're actually going to do this reunion thing I won't mind hopping over there.

@flick

Freezer'd mercs don't gain crap all. Mercs at Home will ask for gifts after an hour. Each time you give them a gift they gain a nice amt of exp.

The best exp in general tho is still TBS. Do the Fleeing Betrayer, Goddess' Rage and Flamethrower weekly repeatable from Officer Ody for very fat exp, and yeah... just do as many of the highest TBS you can in addition to the usual wb and other repeatables. Wang can only be reset once a day, I generally do 3 quests of a wang reset (not finish it) to qualify for the daily 6 TBS points/exp bonus.

Exp adds up ridiculously fast, even at my casual as hell play now I'm managing to level a christine and an ody.

Last edited by Shirakani; 12-20-2010 at 05:03 PM.

12-20-2010   #117 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

I'm gonna apply later. When I'm done with these const. quests.

Also, what is Wang?

12-20-2010   #118 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Hwarang. We just say wang coz it's easier, more amusing, and the term stuck coz resetting your wang is always amusing. Good merc to get and actually USE too, and the cheapest of all mercs due to the crazy overabundance of his summon and skills anywhere.

You'll be resetting his recruit questline a lot once you hit lvl 112 for the purpose of levelling.

12-20-2010   #119 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

I dunno if it's just the level issue or gear issue, but apparently it takes me a full team spiking to take down just 2 monsters in a column each turn. Lol

Come back to AO instead writing your silly blogs :v

12-20-2010   #120 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
I dunno if it's just the level issue or gear issue, but apparently it takes me a full team spiking to take down just 2 monsters in a column each turn. Lol

Come back to AO instead writing your silly blogs :v
That's your weapons. Improve your weps first.

And pfft, I'm online on AO more than you are lately! I just don't afk in game anymore. Once I'm done for the day I actually log off so I can like... play other games on Steam.