ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-16-2010   #81 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Quote:
Originally Posted by badna0
hmmmmmmm

Without any response from GM, i was able to log in last night and run tbs 101 twice.
left my computer on to autocrapht and apparently my account is suspended again.
wth?!
I faced with that issue twice...have to rocket them few tickets/mails before get my account unlocked back

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2010   #82 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

I guess it's time to log back on and see if I scored anything good from released merc.

:v

12-16-2010   #83 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Game has pissed me off again. They suspended my account and I'm still waiting on a reply. Made a new account last night to kill time and they suspended that one too.

12-16-2010   #84 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

They suspend accounts based on IP, so all of yours will be suspended at once if someone with your password tries to connect. So make sure to reset the password on all your accounts, and don't change back to one you've used in the past. ;__;

They seriously need to expedite this process.

12-16-2010   #85 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

All the merc. I released stopped sending me gifts..

qq

12-16-2010   #86 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Yeh, change your passwords immediately after logging in. This will identify you as the owner of the account (due to the fact the reset goes to a registered email). If you don't, they think it's a hacker and suspend it.

@Fineti

You can vail your sawM to cannon. After the recent patch sawM's can have the option to vail back to saw now. But only if you vailed AFTER the patch. Cannon or gun (with OSG) are still the TBS mains of choice.

SwordM is soon to be the pvp FOTM... The era of swords has come.

@Pho

Indie mercs retire at 60 or so. I indied your nvik AGES ago when you asked me to. If you like tho I can give you your raptor/ele back.

12-16-2010   #87 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani

@Pho

Indie mercs retire at 60 or so. I indied your nvik AGES ago when you asked me to. If you like tho I can give you your raptor/ele back.
It was an nvik wannabe. I was hoping for a permanent slave...

WAIT, I GAVE YOU MY MOUNT? WHEN?

I need to somehow get my Janni and Spartan level up faster so I can get back to at least 700k might... lol

Last edited by WhatThePho; 12-16-2010 at 07:55 PM.

12-16-2010   #88 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Read thru your old PM's again nab, you told me to give em out. I never did tho, just tossed em somewhere in storage. If you want it back I'll mail it to you.

12-16-2010   #89 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Just because you suggested it, I shall not.

Just gib it back for now I guess. I'll send it your way when I rq again. soon.

which is probably when I try to finish Constantinople with 530k might team.

12-16-2010   #90 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Quote:
You can vail your sawM to cannon. After the recent patch sawM's can have the option to vail back to saw now. But only if you vailed AFTER the patch. Cannon or gun (with OSG) are still the TBS mains of choice.
Forgot about that, but I'm not sure if I really want to yet. And I've always been pissed that there was no way to keep my name when I made my saw.

12-16-2010   #91 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
Just because you suggested it, I shall not.

Just gib it back for now I guess. I'll send it your way when I rq again. soon.

which is probably when I try to finish Constantinople with 530k might team.
>const
>530k might
>my face

12-16-2010   #92 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Quote:
>const
>530k might
>my face
Hay you don't be bashing Pho. He ain't no limp noodle

It's the nature of my circuitry.

12-17-2010   #93 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
Hay you don't be bashing Pho. He ain't no limp noodle
He'll be a limp noodle once the mobs bash him a few times!

12-17-2010   #94 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

I turned limp just looking at Shira.

12-18-2010   #95 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Being that ao isn't one of the main games anymore the activity in this thread has passed by me.

12-18-2010   #96 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

How2quickly level up lvl76 spartan.

12-18-2010   #97 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

The 102 pirate repeatables helped me a lot. Indy 90 is also nice if you can get him a good weapon.

12-18-2010   #98 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
The 102 pirate repeatables helped me a lot. Indy 90 is also nice if you can get him a good weapon.
I tried couple of TBS skirmishes; it yielded nothing but bunch of angry finger motions (I hate the control schemes).

I guess I'll look into the pirate repeatables, and I would need to drag you or booms with me if I were to do Indy 90.

12-18-2010   #99 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

I'll do indys with you on my cannon once I get my nub mercs a few levels.

And the TBS missions in Hissarlik hill are where the real money/exp is. You'll have to find some people for those as well though.

12-18-2010   #100 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
I'll do indys with you on my cannon once I get my nub mercs a few levels.

And the TBS missions in Hissarlik hill are where the real money/exp is. You'll have to find some people for those as well though.
I barely finishing the lowest level TBS mission in Hissarlik. The monster resistance to attacks are so different compared to regular battles in there. I'm actually out of stamina right now thanks to the christmas event.