ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2010   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Chibiursa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Reanemeiko
Xfire: Reanemeiko

I'm a cannon main before then switch to Musi main, Anyway cannon main is doing great in FL specially if you have chosen a right combination of merc..

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-26-2010   #42 (permalink)
Banned

evernic is on a distinguished road

ya, of course.

10-20-2010   #43 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

*Random post* (I'm bored )

I've uninstalled AO, woot! lol
The only AO related activity that I'm doing atm is watching Titan finals on YouTube.

Officially quit mmorpgs, especially f2p + cash shop ones >_>

Just out of curiosity, does anyone still play? o_o
Last time I played I saw stickybroomstick online, afking liek a pro.

sorry forgot to give away stuffs, plus I don't like giving account info to other ppl so no account giveaway either D:

Hope you guys are doing swell I-R-L. (ghetto rhymes)

10-24-2010   #44 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Pretty much done with it. Unless PvP becomes fixed to not become cash required like it has now, there really is no point in continuing.

10-26-2010   #45 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Dead game is dead, along with most of Sikyon server. I log in probably once every... week, ish, for about 10-30mins to see if anything's changed.. see nothing's changed, log off.

Mostly quit playing any/all free2playpay MMO's. All of them are nothing but cash grabs. Exception is... none. At all.

AO is my last f2p MMO, and maybe last MMO in general. If i ever touch another MMO it will probably be on a private serv0r.

10-27-2010   #46 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

I have not logged on in months, but I do miss my discostick guy from time to time.... And then I think of the massive chore-list of things to do to make him better or to increase my damage potential and then I just get turned off.

Honestly though I miss the moogles gang more than anything else in the game. More often than not its hard to find a nice bunch of people to play with in MMOs, and you'd eventually (well at least in my case) end up soloing. But us Moogles had a great thing going for what.. almost a year?

Ah well.. we should all play something together.. if a remotely decent game ever shows up in the future.

Edit: Maybe Star Wars: The Old Republic?

It's the nature of my circuitry.

Last edited by Javier; 10-27-2010 at 08:42 PM.

10-27-2010   #47 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

SWTOR is a p2p game so that can be difficult for those not willing or able to pay monthly.

I'd say Diablo III or Guild Wars 2 would be our best bet. One time fee only.

10-27-2010   #48 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of

I'm sure all of us who have played AO can at least afford a month or two of SWTOR ...

but hey, it really looks like it won't be one of those "life plz" p2p scams, might be worth a shot!

DIII looks like fun. Is the series nab-friendly? I've never actually ventured into Diablo before.

10-28-2010   #49 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

I'm trying to get my hands on Diablo 2 atm. After seeing some D3 gameplay, my interest is piqued

btw atm I'm just casually playing Team Fortress 2. StarCraft 2 lags like hell for me, no matter which server I'm on :v Not that I'm good at it anyway haha.

10-31-2010   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Chibiursa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Reanemeiko
Xfire: Reanemeiko

I'm still playing this game...they said that the acquisition has no effect on how the ndoors is run...

I don't know but Nexon had a bad reputation when it comes to customer support.

11-03-2010   #51 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook
I'm trying to get my hands on Diablo 2 atm. After seeing some D3 gameplay, my interest is piqued

btw atm I'm just casually playing Team Fortress 2. StarCraft 2 lags like hell for me, no matter which server I'm on :v Not that I'm good at it anyway haha.
D3 will be nothing like D2 tho is the problem. You're probably better off trying say... Torchlight, or Titan Quest. Two examples of really good Diablo style games. D3 will be closer to those than actual D2.

11-25-2010   #52 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

So I got bored and started playing... in a loose sense... again. If you want to call 'playing' as 'logging on to troll nation'. On a whim though I traded my bow for a cannon and changed to CannonM.

After shooting a few rocks off, I feel the need to touch Fineti.

11-26-2010   #53 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
After shooting a few rocks off, I feel the need to touch Fineti.
wat is this?????

Pharoe would like to have a word with you.

11-28-2010   #54 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

You

11-28-2010   #55 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
wat is this?????

Pharoe would like to have a word with you.
>mfw she did have a word with me!

12-03-2010   #56 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I tried logging on again to check out the new stuff, but my account is apparently borked and can't log in the game or website. The response to my ticket said to log in to solve the problem.

Genius.

Made a GITAH on a new account for lols.

Last edited by Fineti; 12-04-2010 at 12:13 AM.

12-08-2010   #57 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Borked? There was a mass hacking incident not too long ago where a LOT of ppl got hacked. That forced them to initiate a mass password change on everyone. Then very recently there was a smaller scale spate of hackings...

Tho, 2nd pass has been implemented. You should just be able to log in, then it will ask you to set a 2nd pass, then you just hit reset and it sends you an email.

Or you can't even log in with your old user/pass?

12-08-2010   #58 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

so anyone still playing it :x?

12-08-2010   #59 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Boomy still afk's like pro. I'm on time to time. The upcoming TBS solo mode will allow me to log in for an hour, do some TBS, earn some gold (it pays BIG gold, huge), then log off.

Phae will be happy, cannon main is now the OP class (coz of TBS). Cannons have the largest attack range and can shoot over objects (behaves realistically, they cannot attack things next to them).

CASUAL***GAN!

Last edited by Shirakani; 12-08-2010 at 05:54 PM.

12-08-2010   #60 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

I was unable to log in even with a fresh, reset password. Though a GM finally fixed it and I can log in again.

Now I'm hell-bent on salvaging my formation. (and sucking less at TBS)