ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-29-2010   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80
Default kAO 4/26 Patch

Original Thread: Viewing a thread - kao apr 26 patch notes

Source Thread: 인간과 세상을 닮은 게임 : 아틀란티카

Google Translation

? My Home
- [Go to Rome] - [My Home] Rome via teleportation to My Home shopping can be.
- Roman My Home My Home related NPC that have been deployed in shopping malls.
: NPC [Brokers Kat City] You can buy a house with.
: NPC [hiring manager Alfredo] hiring an employee through the mercenary soldiers, or employees can return to.
Seunggeuphan Robin Hood tactics as hiring a 80-level, Bluetooth, ohyichi, and dark Gyebaek sniper / does not include the warriors of the north.
: My Home Shopping in Rome NPC [My Home Concierge promotes comparison], [Usher promote My Home Boy] through the My Home Guide You can begin your quest.
- My Home on the market that can be installed in fixed facilities that can be purchased.
: A single house can be installed one siseolman.
- [Email Subscriptions] - [Technical Information] in the [Life Technologies] has been added.
: My Home in shopping malls, each life skills can transfer to NPC.
- My Home on the market, some furniture / accessories / Desktop / blanket purchase items that can be fixed.
- [Community] - [My Home] menu, you can view a list of the My Home.
: An eye for granted at home can look at the popularity rankings.
- My Home-related content has been added to the diary.
: Dinner, held the number, the number of recreation buffs acquisition
- [Email Subscriptions] - [Character Info] - [Point Information] on the [My Home Point] have been added.
: [My Home Point] is initialized each day between 06:00 to 07:00, diary activities, additional points can be obtained.
- Rome, shopping in the NPC [pointeuri] dinner items can be exchanged through.
: Guild Points - [guild] of socializing dinner, mentor pupils Point - [priests] Teacher's grace dinner
- My Home via an existing private manufacturing and production studio is in progress, including the manufacture of kitchen and prepared a total of 3 can register at the same time.
- In fact, although other areas such as knowledge transfer is in My Home, features can be used for trading.
- [Game Information] - [Help] menu has been added to My Home help.

? Community: Guild
- Guild production system has changed.
- Guild Rating manufacturing capabilities are available from the guild.
- Guild was prepared to change the launch condition.
: To meet the production levels yujeoman guild can start manufacturing.
- Guild production scheduling capabilities have been added.
: Availability based on guild level guild will increase the maximum number of manufacturing.
(Guild, a level - 1, 60 Level - 2, 90 levels - 3, 105-level - 4, 110 Level - 5)
: Book Guild, manufacturing will be charged at registration. (The registration fee Registration begins manufacturing the guild fund and is paid by his father.)
: Guild, Guild manufacturing production registered a complete character in the finished goods will be shipped to your mailbox.
: Book Guild, suspension or cancellation has been manufacturing production registered a guild character as a material item will be shipped to your mailbox.
: Cancellation and suspension of manufacturing guilds and guild members or subscribers can start.

- Titan guild on the server, such as the following features have been enhanced to take advantage of.
: Contribution of acquired Guild / Guild manufacturing contribution / guild activities will be reflected in the score.
: Guild funds are available to pay.
: Guild-related notifications for messages and notes can be checked.
: Guild using the operating guidelines will be reflected in the guild points.
: Guild buffs can apply the effect.
: Titanic, the guild on the server is displayed as a sign, guild chat, whisper available.
: Titan guild on the server is also reflected in the attendance guild points.
: Titanic, knowledge transfer between the guild on the server is available.

- Guild has changed the time to pay maintenance.
: Game time, one day per month 0 hours 06 o'clock the city has changed the reality.

? Quest
- The screen shown in the upper right part of the Quest list has changed.
: Quest NPC will be shown together with the name and the title quest.
: Quest check mark appears only when the quest part of the mission.

? Magic
- Rusty Axe in martial arts competitions, and Mutu I prophecy, the prophecy of a broken chainsaw damage increased.
- Yeohae red magic, the magic of multi-level limit of blood has been raised (existing 80 -> Change 90)
- Paganini, the amount of the recovery of the purification of the salts have been raised considerably. (Hunting, martial arts competitions, mutujeon applies)

? Monster
- Hohwahoteuk suspicious of the boss gaekjan (normal, magic) damage has been reduced.
: The peak of magyo coriander, magyo howijang, magyo the elders, the best ice cream craze of the magyo

? General
- Celebrate the creative output cache location has been changed to the upper right corner of the screen.
- The interface that represents the shortcut to hide from the Alt + W Alt +4 has been changed.
- NPC NPC is concentrated in the area to be more convenient to determine the location of the NPC text minimap in Rome has been deleted.
- Use some emoticons, emoticons, the other two are seen on the character issue has been corrected. (Swing, Cola, ahing, scrubbed up again)
- Queen's Guard soldiers have been changed behavior.
- Mummy's Curse quest NPC [Mary Etruscan] has changed the face of.
- Some of the equipment box, drop rate has been reduced somewhat.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.