ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-18-2010   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ZelosZalis is on a distinguished road

I never did finish what I set out to do, ie never got 130, never got to promote my druid, but I wasn't going to put another dime in this game to reach those goals. and seeing how they made cash the only way to go... yeh

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-18-2010   #22 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

KNEEofJUSTICE is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eyo
Class: Spearman lu_sieg
Guild: Moogles - Atlantica

I'm usually one of the last few of a group to leave a game, so I'll be staying a bit longer. Hopefully, however, the developers will wise up and make things better because it's a damn shame that the game is in such a decline.

05-18-2010   #23 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNEEofJUSTICE
I'm usually one of the last few of a group to leave a game, so I'll be staying a bit longer. Hopefully, however, the developers will wise up and make things better because it's a damn shame that the game is in such a decline.
Good luck with that hope... They're nerfing box drops again in the next two patches (seriously... as if they aren't already close to zero).

@Dook
Come FFFF around on my Aion pserv0r if you're bored

05-18-2010   #24 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

I uninstalled the other day. Don't count on me coming back. Ndoors was bad enough. I don't want to deal with Nexon's bullshit on top of that.

05-19-2010   #25 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
wat is this??? I'm likely to get a new desktop this week or next (yes, I'm finally replacing my fossil) which means I get to mess around/try other games.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

05-19-2010   #26 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

Quote:
Good luck with that hope... They're nerfing box drops again in the next two patches (seriously... as if they aren't already close to zero).

@Dook
Already knew that... and also all the crap about releasing more A-mercs, etc. It's more one of those "eh, it would be nice if" sort of things.

Still won't change that I'll probably be the last to leave. Although like Dook, I've reached 120, so there isn't much of a reason for me to keep going.

05-19-2010   #27 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
wat is this??? I'm likely to get a new desktop this week or next (yes, I'm finally replacing my fossil) which means I get to mess around/try other games.
OMG!

YOU?!

NEW DESKTOP?!

LIES!

But yeh if you wanna ffff around, PM me for details. Openly talking pserv0r in any more depth is against foram rules obviously.

05-22-2010   #28 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Alright, BattlerPig has informed me that he has found a guild to replace ours within the nation. The change is expected to happen during the weekend. In addition, WN has already found a guild to join their ranks. This pretty much put's the last nail into Moogles, less someone takes over the guild.

Thus, I will be distributing guild funds to qualifying members, which includes those whom are active and that can actually benefit from it, while keeping at least 2% of the funds within the guild in case the guild gets resurrected. All guild points will be converted into Guild Op books and will be stored on my mule.

The list below are members who are qualified to earn retribution:

- Boomsticky
- johnnycake
- DarkRayne
- Dookoon
- Eyo
- Nebukadnezar
- MoogleS
- Alundra
- Unw
- Mishanna
- Kyoji
- JulieFernile
- RipChord
- Sarafina
- kon4ak

If you are still playing AO and was a part of the guild, please let me know either in-game or in this thread. There are probably a few people I may have forgotten to put in the list...sowwie :<

Last edited by boomsticky; 06-02-2010 at 06:28 PM.

05-23-2010   #29 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Nevermind the two ppl who basically ran the guild for you right? Not that we need anything but, principle, principle.

05-23-2010   #30 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice

Thought you two quit lol.

Trying to give out retribution that will actually be used XD

[edit] Updated above stating eligibility. As much as I want to give everyone an incentive, I don't want the money to go to waste. However, I still have my old list of people of nearly everyone who was a good part of Moogles (e.g. Jaru, Wok, fLick, etc). Whether I change my mind and split the incentive even more, can't say. I won't be giving out the gold too soon till everything is worked out.

Last edited by boomsticky; 05-23-2010 at 06:23 PM.

05-24-2010   #31 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

BattlerPig announced today that we'll be removed from the nation this Wednesday.

05-24-2010   #32 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

My only unfinished task in this game is not getting the chance to KJ the damn joynazi prick. Personal gripe, don't mind me.

@Boomy

Quit or not notwithstanding, I'd like my share of the payout. Even if I don't use it personally there are people I can give it to. It's called paying the piper his due, something I never got even after all I gave you guys. Regardless of what I do with it that isn't your decision. I know I've earnt my share from all the time/effort put into the guild. What I choose to do with it is my right. I've let go/forgotten/overlooked all the small stuff given over the year... But I am laying claim to what is rightfully mine here.

Simply put, I want my slice of the pie.

/prickmode

05-24-2010   #33 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
My only unfinished task in this game is not getting the chance to KJ the damn joynazi prick. Personal gripe, don't mind me.

@Boomy

Quit or not notwithstanding, I'd like my share of the payout. Even if I don't use it personally there are people I can give it to. It's called paying the piper his due, something I never got even after all I gave you guys. Regardless of what I do with it that isn't your decision. I know I've earnt my share from all the time/effort put into the guild. What I choose to do with it is my right. I've let go/forgotten/overlooked all the small stuff given over the year... But I am laying claim to what is rightfully mine here.

Simply put, I want my slice of the pie.

/prickmode
lol...if you want, you can temporarily take over Moogles, go KJ, then send the powers to my mule XD

*update list*

And if you guys who don't play, was a part of Moogles, but still want to earn retribution, just give me a reason why. If it's something similar to what Kyo's doing, but still not planning to log back, you can let me know how you want to distribute your earning and I, or someone else who can log, can distribute for you.

05-25-2010   #34 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

I don't have a warrior pack anymore, so meh, not worth it.

As for my share of the pie, just give it to me via mail or otherwise. The whole point of this isn't even really about the money; it's about rights. I will decide what I do with my rightful share of the pie, not anyone else. At the very least that is my given right to.

I do have a couple of ppl who I am planning to give it, as well as the rest of my money to before I really go away from the game for good.

05-25-2010   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ZelosZalis is on a distinguished road

yeh I'd like in, if anything I've got some people I'd prefer to see my share goto once I have it in my hands, people that I feel deserve it, and I'd like to see it go that way.

just mail it if possible, catching me on AO is going to be semi impossible and I'd rather not log in more times than I can avoid, mail then msg me on here and I'll log in one final time to see I get my cut to the people I want it to goto.

Last edited by ZelosZalis; 05-25-2010 at 01:11 AM.

05-25-2010   #36 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

I've already stopped logging on too, but I'd like to revisit the game again later in the year. Either late August/September or when Troy/House features pop in.

Some GMs have given a 'hint' (possible fake promise) that they might reduce coin trade rate for Druid items soon. i.e. probably like late this year when they're done milking money off impatient cashers. They've also announced a reduction in mats for Freezing Craft. And possibly reductions in higher crafts as well (since atm you'll need to pray for at least +3 divine craft to make any sort of profit)

So yeah these things keep my AO installed in my comp lol.

Also, pvp has gotten pretty interesting lately, last Titan winner was a melee-heavy swordmain team o_o (I watched on Youtube) Cannon and swordmains are FOTM right now lol

05-25-2010   #37 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

loggin in and off just for the collection points atm, see if other members of the "soon-to-be" former guild will gone to where first.

05-25-2010   #38 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

I still think Atlantica is one of the best (if not the best) online game I've ever played. I mean, I played it for more than a year and it was a pretty nice experience, including getting to know you guys (and abusing rip ).
Right now I don't think I will come back anytime soon, since the whole cash shop thing kinda messed up everything. I remember when we made fun of trickster because of abusive cash shop, but Atlantica went the same way. When the house system is ready I will probably come back to try it out, though.

Anyway, really sad to see Moogles "die", it was fun while it lasted and I hope we get to reunite again in the future.

05-25-2010   #39 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Only things that will make me come back are:

1) Unnerf all box drops
2) Unnerf jackpot
3) Unnerf goonzu
4) High end boxes should have a REASONABLE chance at dropping (nix/dg)

Of course, that is going to happen about two days short of ****ing never. So meh. I'll probably pop back in for a look when housing/Troy is out, but otherwise meh, no more interest. Ndoors successfully made a great game not fun to play anymore.

05-25-2010   #40 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Where's my slice of the pie?

Lol s'ok, may as well give it to someone who'll use it.

It's the nature of my circuitry.