ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-23-2010   #21 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

^ Fail, you need a monk in the middle, monk in back left and right, and witch in between all 3!

Anyway, on topic...

I'd make a Jesus merc. He'd be staff (of course) and have;

Saving
Targeted skill, infinite duration when cast will save the targeted merc from a killing blow. Raising the skill level will increase the amount of HP regained by the merc that Jesus saves.

Takes Half Damage
Passive skill, Jesus takes half damage. Raising the skill level grants a higher chance to take LESS than half damage, up to a maximum of -75% damage taken.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-23-2010   #22 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
^ Fail, you need a monk in the middle, monk in back left and right, and witch in between all 3!

Anyway, on topic...

I'd make a Jesus merc. He'd be staff (of course) and have;

Saving
Targeted skill, infinite duration when cast will save the targeted merc from a killing blow. Raising the skill level will increase the amount of HP regained by the merc that Jesus saves.

Takes Half Damage
Passive skill, Jesus takes half damage. Raising the skill level grants a higher chance to take LESS than half damage, up to a maximum of -75% damage taken.

What about resurrection? ;o;

02-23-2010   #23 (permalink)
Classic.
Games
Trickster Online

TheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to TheRhymenoceros
Class: Professional badass
Level: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharoe
What about resurrection? ;o;
simple, if he dies, after 3 turns he'll resurrect

02-23-2010   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

DarkJedi is on a distinguished road

I like Succubus Merc.. ^^ Her power should like BT skills..

Summon or any AOE skills.. For a change.. I don't like good looks characters.. It should have the evil one ^^

02-24-2010   #25 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

I'd like to see more mercs with passive/proc-type skills. Eg. say a proc skill, which has a chance to proc during multihits, starting from the second hit. The proc could be a 20% stackable increase in damage. So say if you seth the merc, and he fires off 6 times, there is a chance that the proc might activate 5 out of the 6 times, letting you do HUEG damage .

It's the nature of my circuitry.

02-24-2010   #26 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

The current game engine does not seem to allow for multiprocs. Originally ppl thought that shotguns had a chance to proc per attack, but that wasn't the case. It only counts the initial click, all subsequent hits are ignored for proc chance.

Don't get me wrong i loooove weaponspell type procs, but i don't think the engine was designed for multiproc in mind. Shame that.

02-24-2010   #27 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Well that sucks big time..that's a huge door sealed shut there. I mean, the possibilities with multiproc abilities are endless...

It's the nature of my circuitry.

02-24-2010   #28 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

It would also be a bit OP though. Can you imagine sething two OSG's and having them attack 5x, with them proccing every hit?...

Remember a +10 OSG does damage higher than a maxed Scud.

02-26-2010   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

The idea of this thread is good but I can not see any mercs suggestions here....

02-28-2010   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Chibiursa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Reanemeiko
Xfire: Reanemeiko

How about a double gunner? it might be good it's like a Gunslinger....

03-03-2010   #31 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

One Jani and one gunner.. It could be

03-10-2010   #32 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Late poast is late but imma add this:

Double gunner would be kind of moot due to the way guns in general are in the game. If dual wielding guns were to follow the same rules as pirate's dual swords (offhand gains only 35% of the stats and attack), it'd be a waste as guns do not provide that much stat wise to warrant dual wielding. With pirate's dual swords, a high +'d offhand sword still gives a significant +VIT and STR boost. Guns only add dex, which is a scam.

That being said, a B class gunner is coming anyway.

03-10-2010   #33 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

We need a cannon merc that's actually an offensive type instead of a support caster. Last I knew, cannons weren't even good for stun pressure since it was rendered useless by DMF and/or Punisher. An offensive cannon would be awesome.

03-10-2010   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

hmmm... I want to have a merc that has all passive skills ^^ How about that?

03-11-2010   #35 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

@Soda

I agree on the cannon bit. The only cannon merc that has any place endgame really is cannoneer and ONLY coz lvl85 smoke bomb is ridiculously hax in terms of -ACC. It is VERY noticable if you don't have a princess or prophet to counter the -ACC effect. You will miss like hell.

If I were to design a B class cannon, I'd give it a skill that allows it to have the function of an inventor's summon without the summon;

What I mean is, at the start of the turn, the cannoneer AUTOMATICALLY will randomly attack the opponent with a regular shot. This shot follows normal attack rules and is treated as a normal melee... However the kicker of the skill is that while it's an auto passive, it does NOT consume AP. This means that the merc can then regular attack AGAIN if it so chooses. If seth'd and assuming the merc attacks 5x on regular attack + a possible max of 3 attacks on the auto passive... That's 8 hits on turn. No matter what, that is extremely painful. Being B class he'd naturally have good attack power, good def and a high multi rate.

It'd also make up for cannon class types having generally low attack power as a whole, and also make it a viable merc in pve for attacking.

2nd skill i'd give it would be a targeted shot (like deadly shot) without the huge AP cost of deadly, but all of the power. It would class as a physical attack NOT magic, and will only hit one target. Can also hit flying.

Btw, a cannon main won the last titan.