ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva
Default We's goin 2 WAR \o/

Or so it seems anyway. All this seemed to have blown up due to a Greenblade member guild bidding on UNRATED's town, which led to a flurry of KJ's back and forth due to 'wasting' GP.

Just today, the following happened;

1) HellsFury guild was expelled (temporarily it seems)
2) MaidCafe lost their town to JUPLIER
3) JUPILER joined the nation

What's interesting is that JUPILER's leader is GERONIMP, who also happens to be somebody who's influential in Nerolon, part of Paradise nation. Not too long after war was declared, a couple of KJ's from Paradise on Greenblade members happened.

All in all? Grab the popcorn, I don't think the war will even take place. Seems to me like heckler's gone and done some string pulling and called in 'reinforcements' from Paradise. In a way, that's like a small country asking the USA to lend them some bombs...

Yep, grab teh popcorns, this'll be amusing to watch as it unfolds indeed.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

osht I'm totally gonna be afk through the war.. /misses out on drama. . . .

The hell is 'jupiler' anyway, lol.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

08-03-2009   #3 (permalink)
KUUUUUUPOOOOOO

KNEEofJUSTICE is on a distinguished road
IGN: Eyo
Class: Spearman lu_sieg
Guild: Moogles - Atlantica

On topic:

Nothing to do but to sit back, I guess.

Last edited by KNEEofJUSTICE; 08-03-2009 at 06:07 PM.

08-03-2009   #4 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

wth...really?

/slightly annoyed

[edit]
Alright guys. If this war actually goes through, we Moogles will TRY our best to not participate in it unless they threatened our guild as a whole or if Neverland really needs our help. We are a peaceful guild and we really wished for no war at all. But I recommend that we just mind our own business as much as possible and just play the game as you would any other day.

There are a couple of things I would like to point out:

- Be sure to look under [Game Info] > [Help] > [War] and [War Rules] to better understand what's going on if we go to war. Alternatively, you can click here to learn about it.

- Do NOT go PKing the opponent nations when at war. We are a neutral guild and we will keep it that way and protect our image as is.

- If you get PKed by a GreenBlades nation member, be sure to let us know in the guild/nation chat and we'll try to help in some manner.

- If you get PKed and lose. I will personally compensate your loss equipment, if possible (not the riches guy in the world).

- Don't let this deter you from playing AO! This event won't last forever. We will continue to host our GD event on Saturday.

List of guilds/towns you want to stay out of the way if you don't feel comfortable being near them:

- GreenBlades (owns Pyongyang)
- Wintermoon (owns Colombo)
- GreenBladeRyders
- ShadowDragon
- GuardiansOfJustice
- InTheEnd (owns Bangkok)
- GreenBladeSoldiers
- JacobboWareZ

Last edited by boomsticky; 08-03-2009 at 09:54 PM.

08-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

Remember there IS an item that can prevent item loss fully; Secret Vial of Protection. If you have ANY GEAR AT ALL that's worth money (any +10 stuff) then that is your insurance policy. As long as you have that, even if you get PK'd you won't lose gear (lasts up to 10 PK's or 7 days). Boomy's said he'll compensate for lost equipment but naturally that's going to fall within reason... I doubt he can replace any lost +10 Stormbringers or Shotguns, assuming you have something like that. Better be safe than sorry and use the Vial.

Best way to weather this thru is just to stay in town or take a short break from the game. Personally i have no intentions of participating in this little boy pissing contest. War time starts on thursday, and ends on saturday at midnight. When war time officially starts, ALL members of the opposing nation's guilds will be shown in RED names. These are the ones you can PK/be PK'd by.

For anyone who doesn't understand PK vs PvP, it's real simple; PvP is the FL system, where things are nerfed to hell to make it fair. Boomy can PvP me for example and chances are he'd win. PK is similar but without any form of nerf whatsoever. If you walk into PK with me and only have say, 5-6k HP or so, expect me to kill you with one shot. PK is not mean to be FAIR, and it isn't... There is NO form of balance in it; it's like Truckstar PvP. Basically, just stay out of it as it's nothing but a pissing contest.

This'll all end come Sunday morning and it'll be spank the Pho and business as usual.

@Boomy
Did heckler write you a mail? He said he mailed all guild leaders... I'm quite interested in what he wrote...

Last edited by Shirakani; 08-03-2009 at 09:46 PM.

08-03-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ZelosZalis is on a distinguished road

I am so not in this, I'll vial and continue my playing. They will start flailing hands at each other, then they will cry, mothers will come in an break it up, end of it. I wont be involved.

08-03-2009   #7 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZelosZalis
I am so not in this, I'll vial and continue my playing. They will start flailing hands at each other, then they will cry, mothers will come in an break it up, end of it. I wont be involved.
Words of a smart man. That and if you lost my bow i'm quite happy to PK you IRL

08-03-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
Words of a smart man. That and if you lost my bow i'm quite happy to PK you IRL
lol if I lost ur bow you know I'd replace it

08-03-2009   #9 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice

Well, to summarize (and decipher his english lul) the discussion with heckler via mail (mostly cause my wireless was being a b***h),

5817 & Gero were trying to set up a war between Neverland and GreenBlades, but heckler discussed with the Greenblades leader and they will pay the tribute, which in result will be no war. He believes that the whole situation was a bad move and he will try to fix the scenario.

That's what I got out of him, but in a worse case scenario, prepare yourselves D:.

08-03-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

meh I thought we were on Sikyon to avoid this war crap :P

08-03-2009   #11 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

War... war never changes.. *shot*

So how much is a vial of protection?

It's the nature of my circuitry.

08-03-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
War... war never changes.. *shot*

So how much is a vial of protection?
roughly 9m to trading post for yourself, 14-20m to buy off market.

08-03-2009   #13 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

However much it is to buy 200 sea elements. Vial has a barter value of 20m, the real cost is much lower.

08-04-2009   #14 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Welp, war was cancelled. Greenblades payed a tribute of 50m to cancel it, so everything can now go back to peace /o/.