ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2009   #1 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80
Default News from Moogles' Current Nation

World Clock: Time - Current time around the World and standard time zones map of the world- 12 format
Main AOe Site: Atlantica Online : Strategic Turn-based MMORPG from NDOORS : the place for Free Online Games and Online RPGs
Illuminati Nation Website: ILLUMINATI

3/8/10

On a final decision of our new nation king of Illuminati, BattlerPig of the LordsofBlood Guild has optioned to be the next king and was accepted based on a collective vote of guild leaders of the nation.

Congrats and good luck to BattlerPig!

3/6/10

Mail that came in-game:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danito
Greetings, guild leaders and chief officer of Illu. As you all knows Elronds has quit and we need to decide on a new king. All guilds hav 1 vote, to vote who shall be the next king. Please mail me your votes via mail either by ur chief officer or leader.

Please also note that, the votes need to be recieved by me latest on Sunday stamina reset, (29HRS from now). In the event where no one votes, I shall have the honor of choosing the next king. I do not want to be king. Good luck! Regards.

2/1/10

Updated Daily ND Schedule* (not set in stone):

Wednesday - stamina +5
Friday - stamina +6
Saturday - stamina +5
Sunday - stamina +5

*schedule based on PST (GMT -8), AOe timezone

--------------------

11/24/09

Current Daily ND Schedule (not set in stone):

Wed - GS - stamina +4
Fri - Babel - stamina +1
Sat - GS - stamina +4
Sun - Babel/ALC - stam +4

--------------------

11/07/09

Moogles is now in the Illuminati Nation! I recommend visiting their site at: ILLUMINATI for rules and what-not.

--------------------

11/6/09

Captain's Log #M491B

Moogles has left Neverland and will now travel to it's new home, the Illuminati Nation! So grab your suitcases as it will be a 24 hour travel

--------------------

Neverland News [Archived]:
Spoiler!

Last edited by boomsticky; 03-11-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

I'll go ahead and say that a level of 97+ with a Might of 500k+ is HIGHLY recommended. 450k+ is enough to survive, but not enough to actually be a factor. Ideally, lets say you're in a party of 3. If a fight takes longer than 5 turns, you're really, really dragging the run down as bear in mind that while your party is engaged in battle, mobs may be walking past you heading for the team gate...

The Mimics have a buttload of HP, 32k to be exact. These things FULL FORMATION ice anyone on the 3rd turn, and occasionally you get 2 or maybe 3 of them in a fight, usually only 1 though. However the priority is to drop the Mimic ASAP, preferably on turn 1 if at all possible... Which will not be possible with only 450k+ Might so you'll probably be taking till turn 2 or 3. If it gets to turn 3 then SOMEONE is going to get full formation iced.

At least bring one merc with a decent hard hitting weapon (+6 or better).

07-19-2009   #3 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice

7/20/09

The Neverland Nation has just created their own website for nation activities and such. If possible, please take a chance to visit their homepage and get to know them. Our site and theirs will be their bases of operations and I will be reporting back and forth for anything worth sharing. Thanks!

Neverland Nation Website: Welcome to NeverLand

*Oh, and when you check their site, be sure to look at their "Important Links" section.....*

07-19-2009   #4 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

LOL, they linked that old thread, hah. Ah well, hey... what can we say?

07-20-2009   #5 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

Moogles in Neverland... for alwaysland?

07-20-2009   #6 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

7/20/09

Hey guys, Neverland is collecting data of players who can run Ghost Ship. If you're level 97 or have a might of +450k, then sign up to their site and visit their Forum Section and reply to the "Signup for Ghost Ship > Ghost Ship Runs (July, 2009) " Thread.

07-20-2009   #7 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

I'll reg up today hopefully if I have time.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

07-20-2009   #8 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Currently only hve 430K @ level 96 ._.

Probably will opt-out for this time x-x

07-20-2009   #9 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Hm, if the time is suitable, i'll hop back to help out.

EDIT: Put my name down there anyway, can't hurt.

Last edited by Shirakani; 07-20-2009 at 09:06 PM.

07-21-2009   #10 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic
Level: 30

Signed up since hopefully by the time the run is organized and whatnot I should be level 100 with most of my mercs past 97+.

If it's this weekend then orz, doubt I'll get all my mercs in conq gear by then. :v

07-21-2009   #11 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Some GS tips, hints and general 'rules' to follow from my experiences. Writing it here as i'm not sure where else to write it;

1) If you don't have any hard hitting whacksticks and no one in your party does, bring a monk. SOMEONE will definitely get iced by turn 3 if you cannot drop the Mimic fast enough. Oracle is not really needed if you use scroll of life's blessings.

2) Bring some ranged hitters. Floor 2 has flying feesh which are... yeah, flying... They are just flat annoying, not to mention literally flat. Wish i could just step on them to kill em...

3) Recommended formation is a sideways H with the main standing in the middle;

ooo
xox
ooo

Reason is, the Monk can awaken either the front or back line and the main will get awakened no matter which line. On floor 3 (Cabin of Endless Dawn) some of the lobstars have a lightning spear type attack. The sideways H prevents the back row from getting AP drained as opposed to the front/mid/main solo back formation where the front and midline will get drained.

4) Every fight will always be vs 3 groups, always. Focus and kill the Mimic first, then kill one full group before moving onto another group. Don't 'split up' and each battle your own individual groups. All 3 party members (if partied) should focus and wipe out an entire group each Player Phase.

Why? Simple. The adds are physical in the world. If the party dies, that group of 3 mobs will then start walking towards the gate, even if it only has one half dead mob in it, it is still an additional threat to the gate defense teams. If you kill an entire group, and your party dies, once the battle is over, that group that you killed will disappear, leaving only two mobs as opposed to 3. Generally though, dying is bad, very very bad. When you reengage the mobs, it spawns TWO MORE FAKES... No matter what, dying in a fight is very bad, which is why there is a Might and level requirement, to try and prevent deaths as it can sometimes make the run unwinnable if ppl keep dying and adding to the mob counter.

5) If you DO die, but your party survives. After the fight the party should run back to the portal or an agreed 'safe area' and try to meet up. DO NOT try to rejoin your party in the middle of the level unless the room is already mostly all tagged or clear. The chances of you getting agged by a loose mob are extremely high and unless you can solo 1v3, you're going to die, and add to the mob counter...

6) Do not EVER fight near the team's gate... If you do this in Warrior/Covenant/Paradise nation, the King will most likely KJ you afterwards. A lot of in-nation KJ's you see around the place where a nation leader/king KJ's a fellow nation member are most likely coz of something like this. When you enter the room, MOVE THE HELL AWAY FROM THE GATE. The reason is shockingly obvious; The mobs have a MASSIVE agro range and are already programmed to automatically walk towards the gate. The last thing you want to do is draw the mobs closer to the gate. If you were to die near the gate, guess where the mobs immediately turn to... yeah, exactly.

Do. Not. Fight. Near. The. Gate. End of story... unless you want to earn yourself a free KJ and the hate of all your fellow nation members for being responsible for a run failing if you happen to die and the mobs you were fighting agro the gate. The only people who should ever be in a battle near the gate are designated gate defenders, and these ppl are the ones who CAN fight 3v1 and win easily.

7) Be actively aware of the situation of the creeps in the world. The gate defense's job is to sit around the gate and engage anything if it gets too close. Their job isn't to fan out and engage, it's the job of the mob clearing teams to actually AID the gate defense by tagging mobs before they get within the defense's range. If a gate defender can spot a mob, that mob is already way too damn close. Keep an eye on the nation chat and listen for things like 'mob train incoming!', 'mob train heading for gate from northwest!' etc, or similar. If you see something like that, ACTIVELY head that way and engage.

8) Obey the raid leader's instructions at all times. Whatever the raid leader tells you to do, if they tell you do do it; there's no argument, you DO IT! Doesn't matter if you don't like the job, you DO it! The raid leader's instructions are ABSOLUTE. Without this coordination and obedience, a raid will NEVER succeed. If the raid leader tells you to do something, you do it, and when you have finished the job, you report back in nation chat that you've done it as the leader is usually hanging around the gate keeping an eye on the overall situation, but he can't see EVERYTHING. Communication is PARAMOUNT in raid success, which is the one reason why Meta would never have gotten this done... IN SOVIETS RUSSIA, RAID RUNS U!

That's pretty much all i can think of that's 'important' to know about GS and ND raids in general. Frosty can probably shed more insight as he is a very experienced raid leader.

07-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

7/24/09

A last minute mail I got from the nation king:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heckler
We will run GS on Saturday evening around 4:00 - 5:00pm PST (depending on how many people we have). That will be Sunday morning for those in SEA and past midnight for Europe players (sorry blackfire guild).
If you happen to join this event, make sure to read up on the GS Guide. Hope you guys can make it!!

Last edited by boomsticky; 07-24-2009 at 10:25 PM.

07-24-2009   #13 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of

Awright, I'll try to come

07-24-2009   #14 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

I'm in if a party of 2 needs a 3rd member or something similar.

07-24-2009   #15 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

If you happen to join this event, make sure to read up on the GS Guide.

07-25-2009   #16 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic
Level: 30

Didn't happen.

Last time I get up early for last minute arrangements. .-.

Edit: My bad, got the timezones mixed up. 8D

Last edited by Authentic; 07-25-2009 at 04:49 PM.

08-03-2009   #17 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

8/3/09

The Neverland Nation has issued war against the GreenBlades Nation! To learn more, click here.

08-03-2009   #18 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

KeEL THEM ALL! TO ARMS COMRADES!

08-04-2009   #19 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

8/4/09

The GreenBlades Nation has payed their tribute and acknowledged the end of the war. To learn more, click here!

08-04-2009   #20 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

8/4/09

Hey guys, Neverland is collecting data of players who can run Ghost Ship somewhere on August. If you're level 95 or have a might of +450k, then sign up to their site and visit their Forum Section and reply to the "Signup for Ghost Ship > Ghost Ship Runs (August, 2009) " Thread.

Also, Neverland is collecting opinions on how to distribute the GS items efficiently in the future, so be sure to check that out too!