ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-19-2009   #1 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold
Default What is the best thing about Atlantica Online?

For me, it`s the battle system. Never played a game that had a battle system like this before . Also like the part in the battle where it goes "PLAYER TURN/PHASE/ETC." . So pretty.

How about you?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

The shiny skills

--Frenchbread is

01-19-2009   #3 (permalink)
Lii
ggFTW Regular

Lii has disabled reputation

The game's gradual updates and having a purpose to level because of new mercenaries.

01-20-2009   #4 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

I have to say all the quests I've tried so far (except for Machine Shrine) have very interesting storylines, so yeah, that's a major plus point from me for Atlantica.

That aside, I have to say the community is pretty great (at least in the Sikyon server). Most of the time, if I need help with a quest run or something, and if no guildies are on, I'd use the peer chat and more often than not lots of people volunteer to help me out.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

01-20-2009   #5 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

I really like the market system, the mercs (even though it would be great to change their clothes, gender and stuff) and the most important: I have never had to grind!
8D

01-20-2009   #6 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

I like the way it encourages community and politeness - giving experience for gifting newbies, and for teaching crafts goes a long way towards being nice to people. The market system encourages people to sell at reasonable prices. Plus, being someone's mentor actually benefits both parties. These are great ways to encourage good-spirited community and to eliminate the spammers who crowd other MMO's (think trickster, cough cough) with "gald pl0x? plsplspls".

01-21-2009   #7 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by badna0
I like the way it encourages community and politeness - giving experience for gifting newbies, and for teaching crafts goes a long way towards being nice to people. The market system encourages people to sell at reasonable prices. Plus, being someone's mentor actually benefits both parties. These are great ways to encourage good-spirited community and to eliminate the spammers who crowd other MMO's (think trickster, cough cough) with "gald pl0x? plsplspls".
Seconded.

01-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

I got attracted coz it got archer <3, well, kinda.

01-25-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

lcarus is on a distinguished road
IGN: Auleus
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: 7x RB
Guild: Fusion

Guns.

'cause they're effin' gun...z.

01-25-2009   #10 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badna0
I agree. I enjoy this community quite a bit. =)

01-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Only played for like.. an hour?
But I'm loving everything so far :3
Except for the huge lolag I sometimes get.

01-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

About mentor, make sure you get the trusted person to be your mentor o;, like your own guildmates [enslave -cough].

yeah, the market system is way different from other typical mmo.

01-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

It's sort of like Rohan's market, except you can't see who put up the item for sale. And also there are fixed prices for certain items, which i suppose is an anti-inflationary measure.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

01-27-2009   #14 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyy
It's sort of like Rohan's market, except you can't see who put up the item for sale. And also there are fixed prices for certain items, which i suppose is an anti-inflationary measure.
Those fixed prices drove up the prices of crystals and jewels. ;o;