* The all new Tactical Battle System can now be experienced by selecting [TBS] from [Field Info].
* [Training Ground] is a tutorial mission for players to get acquainted with TBS.
o The [Training Ground] can be started by speaking with NPC [Iolaus] near the entrance to the Sea Palace.
o The [Training Ground] must be entered alone.
* From [Hissarlik Hill], you can enter a range of other TBS missions suitable for different levels.
o TBS missions can only be entered as a Squad.
* Mercenaries can be brought in to fight alongside with the main characters.
o Only mercenaries of the same attack type as the main character can be chosen to enter TBS. (Attack types are Melee, Ranged, and Magic.)
* Victory in TBS missions will be rewarded with experience and items.
o Experience will be distributed to all mercenaries, regardless of whether or not they participated in the battle.
* Skirmish TBS dungeons are available in addition to missions.
o Skirmish dungeons can be entered individually or in a party.
o The names of skirmish dungeons end with the suffix (TBS).
o All mercenaries can be used in skirmish dungeons.
o Skirmishes provide higher experience and better rewards than regular battles.
* Quests can be started for skirmish dungeons by speaking with the NPCs located near the entrance of each.
* The following is a list of each skirmish dungeon, level requirement, entrance location, and quest NPC.
o Ocean Abyss
+ Level: 20
+ Entrance: Sea Palace Courtyard
+ NPC: Shaopang
o Stigmatized Shrine
+ Level: 30
+ Entrance: Angkor Wat: 1F
+ NPC: Gerald
o Contaminated Nest
+ Level: 35
+ Entrance: Ant Tunnel
+ NPC: Jaya
o Sanctum of Death
+ Level: 45
+ Entrance: Northern Mohenjodaro
+ NPC: Hui Ko
o Ruined Labyrinth
+ Level: 55
+ Location: Cretan Labyrinth: 3F
+ NPC: Tecess
o Sanctum of Eternal Sleep
+ Level: 70
+ Location: Valley of the Kings: 2B
+ NPC: Nut
o Shogun Secret Garden
+ Level: 85
+ Location: Garden of Withered Flowers
+ NPC: Sakura
o Kriemhild’s Forest
+ Level: 98
+ Location: World Tree’s Roots
+ NPC: Gunther
o Tundra Outskirts
+ Level: 103
+ Location: Adlivun Bio-Factory
+ NPC: Tornaq
o Deserted Hall
+ Level: 109
+ Location: Detroit City
+ NPC: Samantha
o Secret Outpost
+ Level: 115
+ Location: Seized Shrine
+ NPC: Sohong
o Ghost Town Asylum
+ Level: 122
+ Location: Ghost Harbor
+ NPC: Purple Crescent
o Van Gogh’s Hometown
+ Level: 131
+ Location: The Langlois Bridge
+ NPC: Tanguy Jr.
o Robbers’ Hideout
+ Level: 135
+ Location: Train Interior
+ NPC: Howling Wolf
* [TBS Points] have been added.
o TBS Points can be viewed from [My Info] – [Character Info] – [Point Info].
o TBS Points reset every Thursday at 6:00 am.
o TBS Points are required for TBS missions.
+ Repeating the same mission will cost more points.
o Skirmishes do not require TBS Points.
o Additional TBS Points can be obtained by completing activities in the Atlantica Diary.
+ Completing a Quest – 2 Points
+ Participate in a Competition – 2 Points
* The Time Limit for each turn is 40 seconds.
* The Control key can be used to make characters transparent, allowing players to easily click through large monsters. [TBS] section has been added to the in-game [Help].
* You can teleport to the new housing bazaar in Rome from the [Go to Rome] button and choosing [My Home].
* My Home related NPCs have been added to the housing bazaar.
* Houses can be purchased from NPC [Caitsith].
* Mercenaries can be converted to house employees and house employees back to mercenaries by speaking with NPC [Alfredo].
* Archers, Vikings, Gunners, and Swordsmen can be hired as employees.
o Mercenaries must be level 80 or above and have completed the level 80 upgrade in order to be hired.
o Dark Archer and Northern Viking cannot be hired.
* My Home tour quests can be started by speaking with NPC [Domovikha] and [Domovoi] at the housing bazaar in Rome.
* Facilities can be purchased from the Market at a fixed price.
* Only one facility can be installed at a house.
* Life Skills have been added.
* Life Skills can be viewed from [My Info] – [Skills]
* Life Skills can be learned by speaking to the different Life Skill NPCs at the housing bazaar in Rome.
* A list of all homes can be viewed from the [Community] – [Home Directory] menu.
o The My Home directory will show the ranking of houses’ Insight and Popularity.
* You can check how many times you have rested at My Home from the Atlantica Diary.
* [My Home Points] have been added.
o [My Home Points] can be viewed from the [My Info] menu – [Character Info] – [Point Info].
o The amount of points given is based on the main character’s level.
o [My Home Points] are reset every day between 6:00 am and 7:00 am.
o Additional [My Home Points] can be acquired by completing Diary activities.
* Feast items can be obtained from NPC [Pointry] at the Bazaar in Rome.
o [Guild] Feast with Friends can be obtained in exchange for Guild Points.
o [Mentor] Feast with Mentor can be obtained in exchange for Mentor Points.
* When you host a Feast, a message will be sent to your online friends, guild members, mentor and apprentices.
* 3 crafts can be performed simultaneously with Personal Craft, Workshop, and Kitchen.
* You can visit other players’ homes regardless of their current location.
* [My Home] section has been added to the in-game [Help].
* Insight is distributed every 1 hour real-time.
* When crafted or purchased from the Market, furniture will be sealed.
o Sealed furniture’s durability will not decrease.
o Sealed furniture can be traded normally.
* Gifts given to mercenaries at a home will grant experience based on the home’s total value.
* My Home total value can be checked from within a home by clicking [My Home Menu] – [My Home Info].
* The value of a home is based on the furniture and décor placed in the home.
* If you die while at a home, you will be resurrected in town.
* The maximum level has been increased from 130 to 140.
* Level 130 Upgrade Quest has been added.
o The quest can be started by speaking to [Athena] at [Hissarlik Hill].
o You must honor Athena’s requests to defeat Ares, who supports Troy, and acquire [Athena’s Blessing].
* The names of the 120 main characters have been changed to [I].
o Ex.) Upgraded Swordsman -> Swordsman [I]
* As a result of the maximum level increase, some level restrictions for divisions have been changed.
* New level 139 Sparring Hall opponents have been added.
* A new mercenary, Odysseus, has been added.
* Odysseus is a strong defensive mercenary, guarded by Athena’s blessing.
* Odysseus can strike enemies with a shield, stunning them for a period of time.
* Odysseus also possesses the ability to disarm an enemy, temporarily lowering their accuracy and critical rate.
* Odysseus can be obtained by completing the Odysseus Recruitment Quest.
o You can begin the quest by speaking with NPC [Officer Odysseus] at Hissarlik Hill.
o [Officer Odysseus] explains various TBS missions and expresses his will to adventure. You must help him finish the war.
o You must be level 110 or above to begin the quest.
* Much of the guild information and features will now persist onto Titan server.
o Guild Contribution is reflected for activities done on Titan.
o Guild Activity Points are credited for activities done on Titan.
o Battles count towards Guild Craft.
o Contributions can be made to the Guild Fund.
o Guild Operation Textbooks can be used.
o Guild Buff is now applied.
o Online status for guild members is updated for members who are on Titan server.
o Guild Chat can be used on Titan server.
o Guild members online on Titan are now accounted for when crediting Guild Attendance Points.
* Friends can now whisper each other to/from Titan.
* Friend Level Up experience buff will be given across Titan server.
* Players from different servers can be added as Friends on Titan server.
* Friends, Guild members, and Nation members can Share Knowledge with each other on Titan.
* A right-click mini-menu has been added to players on Friends List, Guild List, and Nation List.
o If the target player is online, you can share knowledge, invite to party, visit home, and send mail.
o If the target player is offline, you can visit home and send mail.
* The [Community] – [Mentor] list will now show apprentices’ guild information.
* The Guild Maintenance Fee schedule has been changed from the 1st of every in-game month to 6:00 am real time each day.
* Guild Craft system has been changed.
* Guild members of [Member] rank and above can use Guild Craft.
* The ability to reserve Guild Crafts has been added.
* The maximum number of reservations for Guild Craft increase as the Guild Level increases.
o Level 1 – 1 Reservation
o Level 60 – 2 Reservations
o Level 90 – 3 Reservations
o Level 100 – 4 Reservations
o Level 110 – 5 Reservations
* A fee will be charged for reserving a Guild Craft.
o Fee will be paid to the Guild Fund by the registrant.
* Guild Craft items will be sent to the registrant’s Mailbox upon completion of the craft.
* If the Guild Craft is stopped or the reservation is cancelled, then the materials will be sent to the registrant’s Mailbox.
* Guild Crafts can only be stopped by the registrant or guild members of [Officer] rank and higher.
* Guild Craft Reservations can only be cancelled by the registrant or guild members of [Officer] rank and higher.
* Evil Equipment has been added as a new set of equipment.
o The minimum level to equip Evil equipment is 130.
o Evil Equipment can only be acquired through crafting.
+ Some of the materials required can be obtained from TBS and My Home.
* The maximum level to use level [V] items has been increased to 140.
* New Mercenary Only Accessories have been added.
o The minimum level for the new Merc. Only Accessories is 120.
o Mercenary Only Accessories can be obtained from NPC [Pointry] in exchange for AT Points.
* Odysseus Recruitment Items, [Aeolus’ Horn] and [Hermes’ Herb], can be obtained in exchange for Atlantis Coins from NPC [Nikola].
* The price for Druid Recruitment items from NPC [Nikola] has been reduced:
o Shining Gold Sickle : 120 Atlantis Gold Coins
o Giant Bull’s Horn : 120 Atlantis Gold Coins
o Heavenly Crystal : 5 Atlantis Gold Coins
* The amount of gold an item listed for on the market is automatically reduced by after a period of time has been reduced.
* The materials required to craft Dragon Heart through Phoenix equipment has been reduced.
o As a result of the reduction, the value of the equipment boxes for these equipment sets has been modified for the Jackpot system and Gambler De Mere box exchange.
o The cost of repairing these items has been changed accordingly.
* The duration of Scroll of Silence in Colosseum League has been changed to 1 turn.
* The text description on Scroll of Silence has been modified.
* Auto-Move has been fixed for Li Kui’s Nest of Insects quests which require players to kill Worker Ants, Soldier Ants, and Queen Ants.
* The time limit for Crazy Horse’s [Frustration] quest has been extended from 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
* The display of the Quest list has been changed.
o Quest NPC and Quest Title will be displayed together.
o Quest selection will be displayed only on the quest mission.
* Quests can now only be reset once per day from NPC [Hui Chao].
* Daily Quests have been changed to Repeatable Quests.
o The day which a quest resets on is determined by each individual repeatable quest.
* A new Title Quest, [Samantha’s Friend], has been added.
o You can receive the quest from NPC [Kleio].
o You must bring the [Star Badge] from [Samantha] to [Kleio].
* [The Owner of the Cursed Brush] sub-quest has been added for Vincent Van Gogh dungeon.
o You can begin the quest by speaking to NPC [Emily].
o You must help Emily get revenge for her father and find the whereabouts of [The Picture of Dorian Gray] and [The Cursed Brush].
o The minimum level to begin the quest is 124.
* [Cheyenne Girl] repeatable sub-quest has been added for Grand Canyon.
o You can begin the quest by speaking with NPC [Little Guide].
o You must help Little Guide, who is wrought with guilt since her tribes’ people have been enslaved by the strangers she brought in.
o The minimum level to begin the quest is 128.
* The required number of items and monsters killed for quests in Nest of Insects and Mohenjodaro Graveyard has been decreased.
* The experience reward for completing the main storyline quests in Yggdrasil has been increased.
* The experience reward for completing the main storyline quests in Constantinople Battlefield has been increased.
* Spirit Equipment Box given for the Forest of Spirits main storyline quest reward has been changed to Spirit Equipment Set Box.
* Spirit Weapon Box given for the Ruins of the Yellow River main storyline quest has been changed to Spirit Equipment Set Box.
* Several optimizations have been made to increase performance during battle.
* [Blowfish] can now be obtained for all fishing levels.
* The popup notification when a user obtains an Item Mall item has been moved from the center of the screen to the upper right corner of the screen.
* The shortcut key to hide/show the interface has been changed from ALT + 4 to ALT + W
* NPC names have been removed from the Rome minimap in areas where NPCs are highly concentrated.
* An issue which caused different emoticons to appear than what was input has been corrected.
* The Guard action of the Empress mercenary has been changed.
* The drop rate of some equipment boxes has been slightly decreased.
* The performance of battles in Ancient Aztec City has been improved.
* The location of the weapon on Beast Tamer has been corrected.
* The size of Crazy Crocodiles has been reduced.
* Projectiles from instruments will now fly accurately to the target.
* The Will requirement for teleporting is now the same for all levels.
* Mouse-over tooltips have been added to each category in the Settings window.
* The in-battle window which shows Magic Skills and mercenaries from the Merc. Room has been changed to show Magic Skills instead of mercenaries when minimized.
* The upgrade phase of leased mercenaries is now determined according to the main character’s upgrade.
* The maximum level of the Pirate’s Blood Vengeance has been raised from 80 to 90.
* The recovery of Paganini’s Salvation has been increased by a large amount.
* The cool-down of passive magic skills will now display as 0.
* The description of Beast Summon and Summon Machine has been modified.
* PvE Magic Changes
o MP Cost of the following Magic Skills has been decreased.
+ Dark Seed, Chaos Wind, Hex of Darkness, Freezing Atmosphere, Vortex, War Cry
o Accuracy increase caused by Destructive Instinct and Concentrate has been increased.
o Defense given by Shield of Protection has been increased.
o Damage dealt by the combo skill Mind Breaker has been increased.
* Competition Magic Changes
o MP cost of the following Magic Skills has been decreased.
+ Dark Seed, Chaos Edge, Chaos Wind
o Defense given by Noble Sacrifice and Shield of Protection have been increased.
o Accuracy given by the following skills has been increased.
+ Princess’ Order, Beast’s Soul, Shooting Stance
o Accuracy decrease amount caused by Freezing Atmosphere has been increased.
o Damage dealt by Sundered Power Saw and Rusty Axe has been increased.
* Forest of Spirits
o Party size of Hellish Fairy has been changed from 9 to 5.
* Ruins of the Yellow River
o Magiced Evil Archer has been moved closer to the dungeon entrance.
o Auto-Move location of the quest requiring you to kill Magiced Evil Archer has been changed accordingly.
o Magiced Evil Archer’s attack power has been decreased.
o Xiyu Shaman’s vitality has been decreased.
* Angkor Wat
o Vitality of Devil Monk and Evil Monk has decreased.
o Magic Defense of Devil Monk and Evil Monk has decreased.
* Nest of Insects
o Vitality of Wasp, Queen Wasp, and Fallen Was has decreased.
* Mohenjodaro Graveyard
o Vitality of Harpy Warrior, Harpy Magician, and Harpy Sorceress has decreased.
o Enemies are now less likely to engage battle in pairs.
* Mysterious Saloon
o The general and magic attack of the following monsters in Mysterious Saloon has been decreased.
o Diabolic Swordmaster, Diabolic Guardmaster, Diabolic High Priest, Diabolic King. Diabolic King’s Departed Soul
* The models of the following NPCs have been changed:
o Suspicious Poet, Murat, Solicitor Roberto, Amarieneju, Kim Dae Sung, Mariette, Tai Hua Gong, Chardin, Chu Lian, Reginn
The materials required to craft Dragon Heart through Phoenix equipment has been reduced.
* As a result of the reduction, the value of the equipment boxes for these equipment sets has been modified for the Jackpot system and Gambler De Mere box exchange.
* The cost of repairing these items has been changed accordingly.
The drop rate of some equipment boxes has been slightly decreased.
However, JP profitability still depends on crystal price and value of eq. boxes. I wish they at least specify which eq. boxes has their drop-rate decreased
Good thing I have hwarang licences as part of my money-making scheme now.
The popup notification when a user obtains an Item Mall item has been moved from the center of the screen to the upper right corner of the screen.
Well, MyHome officially fails. In order to even decorate it decently you need 'Insight' which is obtained from either keeping your home open and hoping you randomly get some every hour, or viewing furniture in other ppl's homes.
Nice ploy to get ppl to stay online, thus artificially inflating server population numbers and making it look like people still care about the game!