ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online Announcements

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80
Default Choose your Ride at Urd's Earthen Stable!

Atlantians!!

We are pleased to release Urd's Earthen Stable, an unprecedented never-before-released box which contains the Legendary and Exalted Mount Boxes. The fortunate player who receives any of these items will have the opportunity to choose any mount from the following selection:

Legendary Mount Box:
-Gold Mars Rider
-Prismatic Unicorn
-Helios' Golden Griffin
-Dark Mercury Rider

Exalted Mount Box:
-Mars Rider
-Unicorn
-Helios' Griffin
-Mercury Rider

In addition!! Because this item is around only for a limited time, we have significantly increased the chances that players will receive these boxes. This offer is only around until November 30th, 2009, so be sure to pick up Urd's Earthen Stable and win the chance to select a mount while the opportunity lasts!!

Use the Urd's Earthen Stable, and you'll get one of these following items:

* 1 Legendary Mount Box(your choice of Gold Mars Rider, Prismatic Unicorn, Helio's Golden Griffin, and Dark Mercury Rider)
* 1 Exalted Mount Box(your choice of Mars Rider, Unicorn, Helio's Griffin, and Mercury Rider)
* 1 Armed Mount Box
* 1 Ancient Skill Book Box II (your choice of 10 Ancient Skill Books, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Ancient Skill Book (Merc. Only) Box II (your choice of 10 Ancient Skill Books (Merc. Only), 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Secret Vial of Amnesia Box (your choice of 1 Secret Vial of Amnesia, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Water of Life Box (your choice of 200 Waters of Life, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Secret Vial of Potential Box (your choice of 60 Secret Vials of Potential [I], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)1 Skill Decrease Book Box (your choice of 100 Skill Decrease Books, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Growth Vial Box (your choice of 100 Growth Vials[V], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Scroll of Life’s Blessing Box (your choice of 120 Scrolls of Life’s Blessing [V], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Scroll of Resurrection Box (your choice of 120 Scrolls of Resurrection [V], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Scroll of Bewitching Box (your choice of 100 Scrolls of Bewitching [V], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Scroll of Judgment Box (your choice of 120 Scrolls of Judgment [V], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Freezing Scroll Box (your choice of 120 Freezing Scrolls [V], 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Urd's Earthen Stable
* 3 Urd's Earthen Stable
* 10 Urd's Earthen Stable

Notes:
* Mars Rider - Min. Level: 70, Attack Power: 330-430, Strength: +130, Dexterity: +130, Vitality: +190, Defense: 3900, Movement Speed Increase: 20%
* Unicorn - Min. Level: 70, Attack Power: 320-420, Strength: +120, Dexterity: +120, Vitality: +180, Defense: 3600, Movement Speed Increase: 20%
* Helios' Griffin - Min. Level: 70, Attack Power: 310 - 410, Strength: +110 Dexterity: +110, Vitality: +170, Defense: 3300, Movement Speed Increase 20%
* Mercury Rider - Min. Level: 70, Attack Power: 300 - 400, Strength: +100, Dexterity: +100, Vitality: +160, Defense: 3000, Movement Speed Increase: 20%
* Armed Byzantine Elephant - Min. Level: 50, Attack Power: 220-340, Vitality: +120, Defense: 2400, Movement Speed Increase: 15%
* Armed Volcanic Raptor - Min. Level: 60, Attack Power: 300-400, Dexterity: +100, Vitality: +100, Defense: 1500, Movement Speed Increase: 25%
* Armed Snow Tiger - Min. Level: 70, Attack Power: 300-400, Strength: +80, Dexterity: +80, Vitality: +140, Defense: 2500, Movement Speed Increase: 20%

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

For the record:

Bought = 3 boxes
Obtained = 2 exhalted mounts (1 mars, 1 unicorn)

Mars was given to wife, Unicorn was sold.

11-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic
Level: 30

@.@

Do want Toilet!

Aff, the chances of getting any mount of your choice box from one Urd box is higher then 50%?

11-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
Classic.
Games
Trickster Online

TheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to TheRhymenoceros
Class: Professional badass
Level: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic
@.@

Do want Toilet!

Aff, the chances of getting any mount of your choice box from one Urd box is higher then 50%?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! no, not really, it's way lower than that.

also, come back nab.

11-22-2009   #5 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhymie
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! no, not really, it's way lower than that.

also, come back nab.
Fails, if it was higher then 50% I would have titally bought one tomorrow.

I am coming back fellow NZmang, after the end of this week. Last week of work before it closes for the rest of the year wooooooot.

11-22-2009   #6 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

What're you doing anyway? Work wise that is? Last i heard you were playin rugby or something.

Fineti's back too w00ts.

11-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Yes, come back and join us on daily dungeon rapes /o/ (...well, I'm mostly not there but trying to be on more ).

I bought one lolbox, it gave me another lolbox, and then that gave me exalted mount box. I settled for chikin-bike........though perhaps I might trade it for a tiger since I've wanted a tiger since forever.... we'll see.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

11-23-2009   #8 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Trade you my tiger for your bike :P

11-23-2009   #9 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Bought three of them and got trash in each one. :/