ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Atlantica Online > Atlantica Online Announcements

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80
Default Say Goodbye to Tesla's Black Box

Tesla's Black Box, the box containing the Mercury Rider, will be discontinued from the Item Mall on November 16th.

This random box is the only box sold on the Item Mall containing this mount, and it may be yours today for 10% off! But the Mercury Rider is not the only valuable item within this box, you may have a chance to obtain a number of other desirable items as well.

This is a non-tradable item in the game.

Get a chance to obtain a Mercury Rider*.
Get a chance to obtain an Armed Mount Box, which will give you a Armed Snow Tiger*, Armed Volcanic Raptor*, or Armed Byzantine Elephant*!

Randomly obtain one of 20 item sets.

* 1 Mercury Rider
* 1 Armed Mount Box
* 40 Giant Soul Crystals
* 20 Giant Soul Jewels
* 1 Ancient Skill Book Box (your choice of 5 Ancient Skill Books, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Ancient Skill Book(Merc. Only) Box (your choice of 5 Ancient Skill Books(Merc. Only), 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Blessing Potion Box (your choice of 20 Blessing Potions, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Secret Vial of Amnesia Box (your choice of 1 Secret Vial of Amnesia, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Secret Vial of Rebirth Box (your choice of 3 Secret Vial of Rebirth, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Secret Vial of Potential Box (your choice of 60 Secret Vial of Potential, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)1 Skill Decrease Book Box (your choice of 100 Skill Decrease Books, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Growth Vial Box (your choice of 100 Growth Vials, 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels)
* 1 Scroll of Life's Blessing Box
* 1 Scroll of Resurrection Box
* 1 Scroll of Bewitching Box
* 1 Scroll of Judgement Box
* 1 Scroll of Freezing Box
* 1 Tesla's Tool Box
* 2 Tesla's Tool Box
* 3 Tesla's Tool Box

* For the scroll boxes, you have the choice of 120 of the corresponding scrolls (except Bewitching, which is 100), 50 Dragon Jewels, 50 Giant Jewels, 50 Redemption Jewels, or 50 Phoenix Jewels

* Mercury Rider - Min. Level: 70, Attack Power: 300 - 400, Strength: +100, Dexterity: +100, Vitality: +160, Defense: 3000, Movement Speed Increase: 20%
* Armed Byzantine Elephant - Min. Level: 50, Attack Power: 220-340, Vitality: +120, Defense: 2400, Movement Speed Increase: 15%
* Armed Volcanic Raptor - Min. Level: 60, Attack Power: 300-400, Dexterity: +100, Vitality: +100, Defense: 1500, Movement Speed Increase: 25%
* Armed Snow Tiger - Min. Level: 70, Attack Power: 300-400, Strength: +80, Dexterity: +80, Vitality: +140, Defense: 2500, Movement Speed Increase: 20%

Click here to purchase Tesla's Black Box for 899 Gcoins!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

So much additional junk in that box, I bet the rate for the mount is abysmal.

Bai flying toilet, you won't be missed

It's the nature of my circuitry.

11-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
So much additional junk in that box any $10 lolbox, I bet the rate for the mount any rare item is abysmal.
Fixed for you.

11-18-2009   #4 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Status | Facebook
Quote:
Coming Soon! For the first time ever, player will get to choose which mount they get within the Legendary and Exalted Mount Boxes. Only available in the Urd’s Earthen Stable.
Isn't quite what you referred to for guaranteed mount is it?

11-18-2009   #5 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of

PFFT..so it's a normal lolbox, just that if you get a mount box, you can choose which mount you want? FFFF

11-18-2009   #6 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold

And as usual, america gets ****ed over, because it is america, and they think it's ok to bleed more out of us. Ah well. *shrug*.

11-18-2009   #7 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

lol, probably the rate to get the mount box will be lowered it seems :/

11-19-2009   #8 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomsticky
* 1 Armed Mount Box
* 1 Scroll of Life's Blessing Box
* 1 Scroll of Resurrection Box
* 1 Scroll of Bewitching Box
* 1 Scroll of Judgement Box
* 1 Scroll of Freezing Box
* 1 Tesla's Tool Box
* 2 Tesla's Tool Box
* 3 Tesla's Tool Box
What's better than a box inside a box?

11-19-2009   #9 (permalink)
Classic.
Games
Trickster Online

TheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to TheRhymenoceros
Class: Professional badass
Level: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz
What's better than a box inside a box?
A guaranteed mount inside a box......

11-19-2009   #10 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Ok, apparantly that Urd's Earthen Stable is not the yellow/blue/red box we were thinking of. This is just another interim lolbox with supposedly higher rates.

'Supposedly'. Yeah I've heard that before. 1% to 2% IS technically doubled chances too!

11-19-2009   #11 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

So everything from normal mount boxes, to unarmed, to armed mount boxes are gonna be lumped into this massive box of fail?

I can forsee people ragequitting after getting to choose between a thorough, hackney, and shire.

11-19-2009   #12 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

No. It's on the website already btw, officially released. Choice of 4 high tier mounts. It's actually not too bad. I bought 2 before going to work today and got an exalted mount box.

Zel then bought the mount off me.

11-19-2009   #13 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

dumping boxes into a box? ...I wonder how those will be...anyone wanna be the first time user in our guild to try that?

11-19-2009   #14 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
dumping boxes into a box? ...I wonder how those will be...anyone wanna be the first time user in our guild to try that?
I already did.

Box gives choice between:

Floating Toilet, Flying Chicken, Flying Horse, Cloud's Bike.

Then in there you also have the regular Armed Mount box that gives the choice between armed ele, armed raptor and armed tiger.

So, 1 box contains 7 mounts, but the 'main' rare is the exalted and legendary box that has the 4 top tier mounts.

11-19-2009   #15 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Get online D:<<<<

And I wonder if a box is worth the purchase now?

11-19-2009   #16 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

^ tonight I'll get on D: ...

Not sure if I got any luck on getting those box anyway ._. ...lolbox luck ish bad x_x

11-19-2009   #17 (permalink)
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

I am getting the very distinct feeling ppl aren't reading here...

All this new box is, is a NORMAL LOLBOX where the rare is a box that lets you choose out of 4 mounts, with an ALLEGED higher droprate on the rare. If you have shit luck with lolbox normally, don't hold your breath here.

11-19-2009   #18 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games

In the past it would be rare high tier/ high tier mount, armed mount box, random junk. Chance of getting a mount =2/17 (though 3 of the options involve you getting back more lolboxes).

Now it's ultra hax mount box (all rare high tiers), super hax mount box (all high tiers), hax mount box (armed mounts) and random junk. Now it's a 3/17 chance of getting a mount.

Factoring in the chance to get back more boxes to open, as well as the supposed "increase in mount box chances" claimed by the website due to this box being on limited time sale only....it seems that there is indeed a higher chance of getting a mount now.

But at the end of the day you have to be lucky enough not to land on the random junk in the first place

11-20-2009   #19 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
I am getting the very distinct feeling ppl aren't reading here...

All this new box is, is a NORMAL LOLBOX where the rare is a box that lets you choose out of 4 mounts, with an ALLEGED higher droprate on the rare. If you have shit luck with lolbox normally, don't hold your breath here.
I read everything. ;o;

Just wasn't sure If I should spend my precious money with boxes.

Oh well, knowing my luck I will just keep my money. D: