Notes On Patch Update Of Jan. 21
Details on the patch update are listed below:
* A new magic skill, Mana Shield, can now be cast by Staff mains.
* Book: Mana Shield can now be purchased at the market for a fixed price.
* Upon completion of a quest, players above Lv. 94 will now receive bonus experience (1% of the required experience to level up) up to 3 times a day.
- Mercenaries will receive bonus experience relative to their level.
* Two new Constantinople Battlefield sub-quests (Lv. 96+), Battlefield Betrayer and Fausta’s Escape, have been added:
- Battlefield Betrayer: Players will be rewarded with Conqueror’s Equipment Box for each stage cleared and also receive Gaius’ Treasure Box as the final reward. Gaius is located in Constantinople Palace Bailey.
- Fausta’s Escape: Players must choose either the Title Acquisition Quest item or Conqueror’s Equipment Box as their final reward upon completion. Fausta is located in Constantinople Palace Bailey.
* Main quest-line rewards for Constantinople Battlefield and Frozen Adlivun have been upgraded.
* Increased quest item drop rate and quantity for Constantinople Battlefield.
* Increased Machine Lubricant drop rate and quantity for Recruiting Inventor quest.
* Reduced the required number of Veteran Snipers and Luxurious Clocks for the Dark Archer quest to 10.
* Six new titles have been added:
- New titles can be obtained through individual dungeons and new sub-quests: Players must complete the prerequisite Priest title quest to start the Divine Punisher title quest.
* Free Leagues division brackets have been changed: Div. 18-17 – Lv. 20-29; Div. 16-15 – Lv. 20-39; Div. 14-13 – Lv. 30-49; Div. 12 – Lv. 40-59; Div. 11 – Lv. 50-69; Div. 10 – Lv. 60-79; Div. 9 – Lv. 70-89; Div. 8 – Lv. 80-99; Div. 7 – Lv. 90-109; Div. 6 – Lv. 95-119; Div. 5-1 – Lv. 100-120.
- Your division will not change.
- Players can neither advance above nor fall below their level bracket.
* Players can now view guild members’ last login information from Guild Office > Manage Guild > Members.
* Buff information will now be displayed to guild members each time their guild increases in level.
* Book of Expertise has been added to the game, which allows you to obtain 1,000,000 Workload. Book of Expertise can be obtained from Goncourt by trading 10 Books of Craftsmanship.
* The required quantity to exchange Book of Experience [Adv] and Normal Crafting Secrets has been lowered from 20 books to 10.
* The book exchange fee has been raised to 10,000 gold for crafting and experience books.
* The icons for Legendary Viking’s Spirit Stone, Immortal Spirit Stone, and Dust of Death have been changed.
* The maximum number of scrolls that can be used in a monster battle has been increased from 2 times to 3 times. The maximum number of scrolls that can be used in PvP competition remains unchanged at 2.
* Crafting skills under “My Info” have been sorted to list highest skills first.
* Craft Items have been sorted to list highest levels first.
* Skill experience points gained from dismantling equipment have been adjusted. Higher grades will now result in more skill experience points.
General Changes and Bug Fixes
* Expanded the size of China in the Northeast Asia Map to proper scale:
- The locations of Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei, and the Sea Palace have been moved to be correctly represented on the map.
- The locations of NPCs Hu Xue-yan, Zang Heng, Zhao Gao, Sun Bin, and Cai Lun have been changed.
* Additional background music has been added to the general map, boss dungeons, Yggdrasil, and Northern Europe.