Tips for New Atlantians
Tips for new atlantians
1.As for the beginners most of the time you received gifts that will pop up on your screen coming from other players. Well this is actually a part of the quest that they need to give gifts to the beginners but there are instances that some received huge amount of gold from the mailbox. No one knows that this might came from a gold seller, unless you received the gold and on the next day you canít access your account because the GM blocked it. This was the same thing that my friend encounter and since his innocent and return the gold to the GM. His account lifted from the suspension. So receiving a huge amount of gold is a ďNOĒ specially from the mailbox, better to report it immediately to the GMís to investigate the user that give you a gold.
2.Read your notes. If you see that your note icon is flashing of course you will be curious what it has to say, it might be a A. Notification that the items that you sell in the market was sold,
B. you might have incoming mails
C.If you joined a guild it will also appear on the notes
D.and even other details regarding the guild like changing the position of the guild officer. These are some notes that you can received.
3.Let your mentor act on his/her work. In atlantica you can be a mentor or can accept the offer of the user who wants to be your mentor. Once you accept it make him work, because Mentors received 200,000 when you reach level 30. The good thing is, the nice one will give you tips and knowledge on other system of the game, and also on your journey to Atlantis like Monster info, craft info, battle strategies and even event gifts.
4.Maximize the use of the Commodity box. This gives you a random Skill Books for your mercenaries and Growth vial. As for the beginners this is one way to earn gold in atlantica.
Especially when you get a growth vial (I) and other skill books that you donít need any more you can sell it to the market or:
5.Find Goncourt to exchange the excess Skill Books that you donít need any more. Goncourt is a moving NPC traveling around Atlantica.
Goncourt can exchange your Skill books either:
Modern book Box - This includes the all the skill books (I)
Medieval book box Ė This includes the all the skill book (II)
Ancient book box - This includes the all the skill books (III)
Skill books: Flame Sword, Freezing Axe, Lightning spear, Healing and all the skill books.
From these books you can obtain skill books that are necessary for your mercenaries, most of the time we keep the skill book (III) this is for the high level merc that is much expensive you can sell this or keep it.
Hope this few tips help you guys, Iíll keep you guys posted once I have new tips to provide.
6. For those looking for any NPC like Goncourt. NPC Livingstone near Bucharest will give you the location of any NPC in game for 1k gold.
7. If you want to gain more exp especially for your mercenaries, one of the easiest way would be Giving gifts to beginners gives exp to all your mercs. But it requires you a 100% Will for every gift.
8. Always Party = More exp. and crafting books, stamina refund every 2 or 3 battles based on party size.
9. One of the best features of the game is the Free League that was available at level 20. You can start your climb up the PVP rankings at any time. If you don't mind losing a lot and to higher levels with more mercenaries than you, then FL is a great way to have some fun and earn gold at the same time. The coins you receive from winning and losing can be cashed in right away or held for a rainy day as their value appreciates over time.
You can exchange your coins to Yim Sang Ok that you can see outside Hanyang located in Northeast Asia.
10. By clicking the Arrange Inventory on your Inventory window, then it will stack up all the same items together. This was available if you are using the extra inventory license.
11. If you get a Selection Box that you can obtain in the special boxes (secret vial of Amnesia, Scroll of Life’s Blessing, Secret Vial of Potential, Scroll of resurrection, Ancient Skill book for merc, this are some of the box where in you got to choose what to get. If ever you accidentally open the box that has the option to choose the item or if you still can't decide what to get, then just move the box from a different slot then choose anything from the choices then no items will be obtain and no box is consumed.
12. For the items you must sell it in any city with a tax rate of 1% only. Same also if you want to withdraw and deposit an Atlantica gold, again Rome is the best city with only 1%.
13. If it happens that you don’t want to have a mentor and you want to know something, use the Chat box, there’s a chat for the Location, Nation, Guild and Peers. Once you click any of the buttons you can say whatever you want in the chat and other players on the particular categories can read your message. If you want to ask some information about the game other players can help you.
14. Don’t leave you character in the center of the town where the monsters are being spawned during the Monster invasion event. Every month there’s an event for Atlantians, and the usual event would be the monster invasion, if you want to leave your character AFK don’t leave it to the town during weekends because it may die during the monster invasion. You might lose gold from dying.
15. Always keep you gold in the bank. With regards to losing gold, don’t let your character with much gold when you are doing quest or just grinding. When you die 10% of your gold will be lost.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.