MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Guides > Asuka Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (12) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-26-2009   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #41 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

It carries you to a certain distance like CMS/Amp, but then it launches you and hits you in the air (launch + hits while you ARE in the air) like Bumpy does at the end. :v

Since Asuka coming soon, does anyone know if any of the RB skills are worth it? :S

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-26-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
It carries you to a certain distance like CMS/Amp, but then it launches you and hits you in the air (launch + hits while you ARE in the air) like Bumpy does at the end. :v

Since Asuka coming soon, does anyone know if any of the RB skills are worth it? :S
1-2 RB - 6 hits till rising, 3 hits down = total 9. PvP - 0, rb on rooms require large AoE, this isn't.
might wanna keep for myth since it hits a large number of times but its very small range

2-4 RB (i think?) - its okay, player preference

2-2 RB (lv50 req) - slash 10 times then jump and shoot 3 beams, pretty good. 1 point atleast

3-3RB - good damage, the beam is hard knock down. good to have for stagers/mythers

Hi

08-26-2009   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

For 1-4, what's the cast time, and can it reset? If it's not comboable, then I might just leave it at 1...

08-26-2009   #44 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

1-4... basically, imagine you're doing dark fog, except you shoot pillars on the ground.

It can be comboed, but you gotta be at a wall to do it, and if you do it out in the open, you get 2 hits and then you drop. unless you hit them on the ground.

08-26-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
For 1-4, what's the cast time, and can it reset? If it's not comboable, then I might just leave it at 1...
25s cooldown
can't be cancelled

@Gladiat - nice connection :<
can't combo with my horrid lag on kLunia

also want me to post cooldowns?
i don't wanna post damages down until shes out but i don't mind cooldown since that isn't listed in that .txt o.o

Hi

08-26-2009   #46 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Lol. I'm lucky with my connection. Unfortunately, that means I can't practice sniping with Asuka's 3-1. Grown used to that lag, and now my comp is fast again xD

08-26-2009   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

What about the cast times? That would be some useful info in decidng how much height you need for each skill, and which skills can be used as a space reset.

08-27-2009   #48 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSinned
1-2 RB - 6 hits till rising, 3 hits down = total 9. PvP - 0, rb on rooms require large AoE, this isn't.
might wanna keep for myth since it hits a large number of times but its very small range

2-4 RB (i think?) - its okay, player preference

2-2 RB (lv50 req) - slash 10 times then jump and shoot 3 beams, pretty good. 1 point atleast

3-3RB - good damage, the beam is hard knock down. good to have for stagers/mythers
It's 1-5, 2-5, 2-6, and 3-5. o-o;

08-27-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

didn't wanna quote because it was too long but
i just listed it after the skills it was originally like >_>

Hi

09-16-2009   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PlutoTheSecond is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ginsu,OmegaLight,etc
Class: Wiz , Deir , Eir. to_schoolgirl
Level: 76
Guild: OurStory

Yay .. Play dead ftw. She like .. NEEDED that for pvp.
-Ob IGN's: MysticalVersus , VersusHealer.
~Lunia is getting sad, too much quits and nostalgy.

10-14-2009   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

MidenD is on a distinguished road

I'd put across 2 points for Asuka's skills after toying with her skills around.

Shadow Blades: [stage][pvp] From what I see, the 4th and 5th hit may not come in, since its a vertical slash upward for the 4th hit. Thus unless the target(s) is/are directly infront of you, you may not do a full 4 ~ 5 chain. Also, if you go through the target(s) at the 4th hit (this skill makes her step forward each slash) you'll miss too.

Hamstring: [myth] Don't you pass through the monsters when you cast this skill? You could get thrown here and there if you end up in between mobs after this skill is used....

Last edited by MidenD; 10-14-2009 at 01:23 AM.

10-14-2009   #52 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidenD
I'd put across 2 points for Asuka's skills after toying with her skills around.

Shadow Blades: [stage][pvp] From what I see, the 4th and 5th hit may not come in, since its a vertical slash upward for the 4th hit. Thus unless the target(s) is/are directly infront of you, you may not do a full 4 ~ 5 chain. Also, if you go through the target(s) at the 4th hit (this skill makes her step forward each slash) you'll miss too.

Hamstring: [myth] Don't you pass through the monsters when you cast this skill? You could get thrown here and there if you end up in between mobs after this skill is used....
Shadow Blades: There IS no 5th hit. There is only 4 hits from this attack.

Hamstring: You can pass through if you are too close to the monster. Hamstring requires a certain distance for all hits to connect, which is at the edge of the sword swings. The attacks are fast enough to keep stunning the monsters, and I'm pretty sure you have a party to help you stun the monsters.

10-14-2009   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

MidenD is on a distinguished road

hmm seems i labelled my strikes wrongly >_>

but i still think that hamstring isnt safe enough for myth; i'd use it for going through bosses when bloody afterimage is on cd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
that's cause my playstyle is corner rape.. u can't corner rape if they can't freaken go into the wall dam invisible wall
I thought of this, tried this on crows and freaggin violent pirates >_>
u could use this skill to push the enemy to the wall o.o

[some distance from wall] AAAA [1-1][1st hit, 2nd hit, 3rd hit] [reaches wall] [4th hit connects] [continue with corner rape]

well i'm not sure anyways, if i pass through the monster on the 3rd hit it misses, like what i mentioned earlier...

sry gladiat, still working on it

and gj for the skill name updates

Gladiat: Thanks, but please don't double post. If your post was the most recent post, use the edit button and add the information.

Last edited by Gladiat; 10-14-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Double Post

11-15-2009   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Dakness is on a distinguished road
Class: Dual-Wielder,Wizard,Satanic Bard,Healer,Puppeteer
Guild: DashAttack

Ahh too long Good Job !!! +Rep

06-26-2010   #55 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Updated my Asuka guide.

Please read it and give constructive criticism.

Thanks everyone~

06-26-2010   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Zeryu has a spectacular aura aboutZeryu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to Zeryu Send a message via Skype™ to Zeryu
IGN: Noriko
Class: Asuka-to-be lu_arien
Level: 7x
Guild: Lunatic

Woah that's an insanely detailed description,probably took alot of time.
Definitely gonne use this as soon as we get Asuka in EuLunia.
What you could do is add some sample builds (1 for PvP,Myth,Stage or so). Of course with the remark that it's just an example but I think it would still help. Apart from that the obvious stuff. Adding icons of the skills is always nice and maybe a general x/10 rating for every skill in points (not skill points but yeah..you get what im saying..i hope xD)
Nothing else to say, really great guide ^^

.................................................. .................................................. .......................................Now I realize, I can do anything

Last edited by Zeryu; 06-26-2010 at 05:48 PM.

06-27-2010   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Okay to provide you a little more feedback on you skill descriptions I tried to make a Asuka build without having tested the skills myself. I know you generally shouldn't do that but i thought maybe it would help point out things that are hard to understand in your guide.
It's supposed to be a 70%Myth/30%PvP Hyrbid (sorta xD) :
Spoiler!

There's one thing that totally confused me tho:
You say that Spiteful Strike has amazing damage in Myth so i guess that means that it's a good skill,however you say one might want to bick the rb SS over it.
But then again in the description of the True SS you say that the damage is 'decent'
So basically you're saying that people might want to use a skill with decent damage and really high mp consumption over a skill with amazing damage. That's a little confusing o.o

Also,what do you think about the build? :> As I said i wanna main Asuka as soon as EuLunia gets her. Where to put the 8points i have left?
Hope i could help!

Edit: Argh,sorry about the double post thought someone else posted something after me or something like that lol

.................................................. .................................................. .......................................Now I realize, I can do anything

Last edited by Zeryu; 06-27-2010 at 02:07 PM.

06-27-2010   #58 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Thanks. I'll change it later.

Also, as for your build, I'll get to it later. Will edit this post.

06-30-2010   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Do so,thanks ^_^
Glad if I can help!

edit: oh yeah and while im at it..which equip set do you suggest for non-myth?

Last edited by Zeryu; 07-02-2010 at 01:57 PM.

07-08-2010   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Bump o.o
Since Gladiat does not have too much time on his hands can anyone else maybe look at my build and possibly tell me which none-myth set to use?