Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (12) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-18-2009   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
>.> Same playstyle as mine. Ok fine it's not. I go open area and hit people back and forth across city and back. Then I just do wall raep combos. If I'm lucky I land a stun and yay 40% hp gone guaranteed.

We must PvP sometime when Asuka goes to gLunia.
but my spam>>than ur spam
my first hit will probably be >> than ur first hit
my stun snipe is >> than all =O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
<.< You beat my Tia once out of the three matches from corner raping me.

Edit: WHAT GLADDY!? >: No PvP me? ;_;
very off topic but that's
cause i was playing around playing Ystyle until the last round -_-
dont even play ur own style...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-18-2009   #22 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
but my spam>>than ur spam
my first hit will probably be >> than ur first hit
my stun snipe is >> than all =O

very off topic but that's
cause i was playing around playing Ystyle until the last round -_-
dont even play ur own style...
I pwn stun snipe /ok. Only got 3 stuns to land on me in TLunia. Fear my hax PD powers (Lol I somehow PD even when I get hit)

Lunar, mind Frapsing a few of my combos when Asuka comes to GLunia?

I wanna put it on my guide but as we all know my comp can't fraps well. I try to Fraps at 60 frames a sec, but it always only Fraps 57-58 frames a sec and drops down to 45 or so when I'm comboing in TLunia .-.

Actually... I'll test it out in GLunia before I come asking for help lol.

And if you need anyone to record for your future tourneys, I'll be glad to help (Unless I'm participating and I'm PvPing for that match)

08-18-2009   #23 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Same for me. I wanted to /facedesk when I lost to a 80+ sieg with 30-40 melee and 120 AS Space Space. ._.'

It's so depressing to fail so much when I know what I can do and CAN do it...just not with lag.

@Lunar~You assume that just because I complain a lot, I'm going to play by those rules all the time? >.>;; Unless it says Kstyle, I'll be using Bombs TLS *lol so cheap* and BS.

Last edited by Yumidesu; 08-18-2009 at 09:34 PM.

08-18-2009   #24 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Same for me. I wanted to /facedesk when I lost to a 80+ sieg with 30-40 melee and 120 AS Space Space. ._.'

It's so depressing to fail so much when I know what I can do and CAN do it...just not with lag.
Lol. I /headdesk when I PvP Lunar and fail against him more than I fail against Lock.

But please try to stay ontopic with the thread. It's about Asuka, not PvP Sieg vs Tia.

Problem I have with Asuka is that her attacks decay extremely fast due to multiple hit, and I have to abuse >>S resets for my skills .-.

@theSinned: Just noticed that part there... 2-3 will not air unless it is at the last 10-15 range. The first 55 range push and the last 15 air and push. I'm assuming everyone knows what range is... cuz it is pretty self explanatory.

Also said IMO for best at 2-3, but yea I'll add that in.

Last edited by Gladiat; 08-18-2009 at 09:42 PM.

08-18-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol. I /headdesk when I PvP Lunar and fail against him more than I fail against Lock.

But please try to stay ontopic with the thread. It's about Asuka, not PvP Sieg vs Tia.

Problem I have with Asuka is that her attacks decay extremely fast due to multiple hit, and I have to abuse >>S resets for my skills .-.

@theSinned: Just noticed that part there... 2-3 will not air unless it is at the last 10-15 range. The first 55 range push and the last 15 air and push. I'm assuming everyone knows what range is... cuz it is pretty self explanatory.

Also said IMO for best at 2-3, but yea I'll add that in.
i no know wut range 15 ish.. D:

skill spam ftw!! screw comboing with asuka.. that's wut the other chars are for lol

08-18-2009   #26 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Fine. If I ever PvP you, I'm mag defing then I'm comboing the crap out of you with only A, S and space.

Fear me until those 22 seconds are up then I QQ while you spam.

And besides... why spam when Asuka's combos can pwn with 5k+ damage with resets? 2k+ per combo with 1 skill!

08-18-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Fine. If I ever PvP you, I'm mag defing then I'm comboing the crap out of you with only A, S and space.

Fear me until those 22 seconds are up then I QQ while you spam.

And besides... why spam when Asuka's combos can pwn with 5k+ damage with resets? 2k+ per combo with 1 skill!
Her stun spam is godly that's why .

B> Guild still ;_;

08-18-2009   #28 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

o.o I must be one of the very few people to use characters with skills at full decay. Like Asuka, I'd keep comboing and skilling until I messed up and they dropped. But I occasionally reset.

AAdAS *jump foward slash* AAdAS AASAAdAS *1st skill* dS

Or whatever. ._. God, I hate lagging. It makes Asuka sort of boring. >: The only thing that keeps me playing Lunia is comboing...and when someone as awesome as Asuka takes forever to get, it sort of annoys me.

*Stops going off-topic* >.<

08-18-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

I really can't do any flamboyant combos with the lag. My attempts at AAAA shifts all drop midway magically turns to AAAAA's. I did brainstorm a couple of ideas I would like to try but I really can't do atm.

Asuka has a bunch of skills that just scream for you to use after the stun.

08-18-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

the lag is whats stopping me from playing klunia /cry

and i'm gonna dance if IJJI uses the few translations i got ;o

Hi

08-18-2009   #31 (permalink)
Guild Leader

HoroTheWise will become famous soon enough

Some strange reason I don't have the level 60 skill on my skill book. O.o? Maybe I should file check.

08-18-2009   #32 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Level 60 skill appears after you reach level 60. Forgot to add that in. I'll do that right now.

08-18-2009   #33 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Quote:
Level 60 skill appears after you reach level 60. Forgot to add that in. I'll do that right now.
Oh thanks. O.o

08-19-2009   #34 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Ooh, the guide is more detailed than mine, except no skill pictures :3

Great job~

08-24-2009   #35 (permalink)
Guild Leader

For skill 2-1, when you use it, it doesn't necessary end your combo. I tried in practice field aa>>as 2-1 than after 2 hit i used 1-1. It worked. You might miss a slash from 1-1 though. Also 1-3 works with 2-1 after 2 hits. 1-4 also works after 2 hits.

Last edited by HoroTheWise; 08-24-2009 at 10:37 AM.

08-24-2009   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
i dunno but 1-1 sounds contradictory..
"this is a great comboing skill!!" "it is followed by dAS" what!! if it's so good y is it only followed by one type of string O_O

from my experience, it is a terrible comboing skill, but is a comboing skill since it requires tons of space which usually ends up failing due to invisible wall

2-1 skill cancellable quite useful if u find out how to use it.. which is very difficult

2-3 should be changed from "best skill" to "easiest skill" to use after stun
already mentioned

08-24-2009   #37 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Woops didn't notice. I'll edit that in when I get home. At work right now lulz

08-24-2009   #38 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Azuna is on a distinguished road

Does the x-shaped wave thing air each hit like Bumpy Dash or is it like CMS?

08-24-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

Like both. The first half(?) hits like CMS, the rest like Bumpy Dash.

08-24-2009   #40 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

First 50 range is more like amp but whatever lol