ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-15-2012   #301 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I acutally don't mind the NPCs. I want the Boxer-master when I did her Gacha. ._.; She's like LadyGaap's sensei, kk? I need a variety of pets at my Fantasia side, berp.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-16-2012   #302 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I miss Astro already. .___.

Yes, I get like this when the stupid errors rear their ugly collective heads. :<

08-16-2012   #303 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Phew ...
What a headache @.@
Just finished the set this morning and stayed up from midnight till 9 am to finish it.
Can't sleep now, so off to check on Trickster

08-16-2012   #304 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

It *appears* that Jewelia's gotten their Map Move Errors resolved and their communications are working. So I'll be at Jewelia all day if you wanna hang out.

Spread the word! 8D Fast Track if you must!

08-16-2012   #305 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I got my sheep to Lv. 170 already. :X Is Fantasia fixed? I felt tempted to buy 3 Gacha coins, but MS-rate is questionable.

08-16-2012   #306 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

nope, fant's communication stuff is still down, been messing around there with my wiz. Even decided to solo the lag dragon. (not a difficult fight for my wiz, just tedious and time consuming because neither side dies easily)

08-16-2012   #307 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Ah boo. I still need to go to the Towers, so hopefully I can get on safely.

08-16-2012   #308 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Got my Jewelian Gambler, thinking of making a Dark Lord there next.

Oh Mini, do you happen to have any lv125 Ultimate equipment in Jewelia? Since you hunt Count Blood a lot... ono (And any MA/LK/HP 125s would be greatly appreciated, if not, that's okay too~)

Last edited by Sakurah; 08-16-2012 at 01:23 PM.

08-16-2012   #309 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

GerbilDude is on a distinguished road
IGN: GerbilDude
Class: Sense;Gunner to_inventor
Level: 175
Guild: AsTrO bLiTz

Dude Kani where are you i made three gerbils in jewelia cuz i was borddd and i cant find the guild so could i apply by one of your characters????

08-16-2012   #310 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
Got my Jewelian Gambler, thinking of making a Dark Lord there next.

Oh Mini, do you happen to have any lv125 Ultimate equipment in Jewelia? Since you hunt Count Blood a lot... ono (And any MA/LK/HP 125s would be greatly appreciated, if not, that's okay too~)
Give me the character name, and I will try to find Ults. on my sides. (Because I know I transfer them. Probably a few at my sister's Fox.) I am just back form 99Cents Only Store. For once they have some good-quality title-pocket folders. <3 I would buy more to store more of my artwork since most are like full as f*ck. (Drawings from around 21st century AKA Digimon era to present...)

08-16-2012   #311 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

@Gerbil, I have a Soul Master named NymphKani parked in Blooming Cora and a Champion named NymphAngel parked in Megabank, you can apply from either one of those two. ;o

@Mini, you can send them to NymphKani. ;o (I'm usually either on her, NymphAngel, NymphOrion or NymphMeiko)

08-16-2012   #312 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay then. Sorry for the delay. RPing... ^^;

08-16-2012   #313 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Oh, you're fine. Some of us have come together in Jewelia and we're just chatting away~

08-29-2012   #314 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

fant seems to be hyped up for this maint, blew up at least 3 or 4 times so far XD

somewhat interested in some of the new skills ( dark lord's, maybe the gunner's and possibly the buff's elec aoe), looking forward to the tap revamp in September a bit more though.

08-29-2012   #315 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

PC hates me. That's why I like to have it on after some oddball attempts. >>; Now my time is wasted. ;; I want to catch-up to the RPs.

08-29-2012   #316 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Tired as crap!

But going well in my attempt to reorganize my stuff (Kani lost about 20% WT from the reorganization so far). Also with three AFK drillers, the road to reopening GnB is well on the way~

And because the desktop needed updates/cleaning, I'm on the laptop in the meantime~

---

As far as skills go, meh. I'll also get started on that Alt. MQ staff for Miu. (any donations to this pet project would be awesome~)

Oh and the only thing I'm excited about over this patch is the Koto-Kiyo re-release. @____@; DAT HAIRPIN. WANT. And getting any other of the equips besides shields would be awesome too.

---

ANOTHER EDIT, Y U GAIZ NO POST.

Anyway, am I the only one not freaking out over "mages being screwed"? I mean, I flipped my shit before over it, but not I'm more or less over it. '-' We just have to see what happens in the game, we can't go on with assumptions until we test it out and deem it for ourselves.

That and some people need to chill out.

Last edited by Sakurah; 08-29-2012 at 11:56 PM.

08-31-2012   #317 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

yeah, figured it was a bit of an over-reaction so waited to see what happened. Still sucks that dark mages didn't get much though.

There's a few more counters to them in pvp, but since I don't take it seriously I don't really care. From what I've seen of the cat debuff, it doesn't seem to do major damage, but not sure what level the cat had it at. (did around 7k to me I think.)

08-31-2012   #318 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Yeah. :s It's not too bad for Jackie if she's lv335 and uses a godly Alti. Crimson. Nexus on the other hand... He pretty much got diddly squat. Same can be said for two of my Soul Masters and Yukata too. =3=

09-27-2012   #319 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

... lol And Gameguad is still fudging things up for me apparently. Or it might not be Gameguard, who knows at this point.

If I can't even get the client to load...

09-27-2012   #320 (permalink)
The Spankmeister

Spankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura aboutSpankeroo has a spectacular aura about
IGN: way too many
Class: All
Level: 300-400
Guild: Guardians

<BURP!>

/spank