ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-08-2013   #181 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryCloud NineCombat Arms

gamefreak20 is on a distinguished road
IGN: jeenay2
Class: Sense to_fox
Level: 292
Guild: Astro Blitz, Rapsody

1,005 Hp away from a 40k HP fox with 300+ AC, 800 DA and 1.1k LK with 200 HV....So close yet so far O_o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2013   #182 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

woke up, so decided to play dmc4, bloody palace is pretty fun once you get the hang of the combat system since it's a purely combat focused survival mode. Ran out of time on the floor, but this is the farthest I've gotten so far XD

was done with nero, still have to work on dante a bit

02-02-2013   #183 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

buff got 290, so figured I'd go ahead and post some junk. It's going to be in spoilers since it's six pictures total. 3 for the set I usually use and 3 for my ap gear.

AP set:
Spoiler!

HP set:
Spoiler!

02-03-2013   #184 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Grats on 290 Vis You shocked a card right out of that Tottochi

02-03-2013   #185 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

Congrats, Vis! =D

02-06-2013   #186 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

thanks, decided to go for it and throw the mace under the marx bus with the expected results. Got to see what I wanted to see though XD

anyway, just another dmc4 thing:

ended up dying on floor 83 of bloody palace, took a screen shot of the area because I thought it looked neat and didn't think to screen the results page.

The infected assaults/blades kind of suck since they can't really be fought in a non-cheesy way unfortunately (sit back, spam level 3 charge shots until they die and hope they don't close in) and from floor 80 on I think enemies start to dt, so yeah, that didn't end well.

03-21-2013   #187 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

Dragon Nest new content Furious Mezzanine Floor 2
We went in with our lower dps characters so our time is really high xD But we were the 4th party to attempt it and the 2nd to finish with a group of 3 xD

[Dragon Nest] afterHanabi Lv 6x Archer[Ele]
[Eden Eternal] fleetingDream Lv 7x Maverick[Saph]
[Trickster] Illuminti Lv27x Priest[Fant]

Current status: Eden Eternal

03-31-2013   #188 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

While I wait for an unscheduled maintenance to finish at Mabinogi, I present the evolution of my Japanese priestess/shamaness over the years:

Just chilling at the main town at Bright Shadow. Pretty sure have better pictures than that of the same outfit but I cannot find them lol.

Well not exactly me but just a pupil on my side. Ah, good times when Magic was over powered. In 2D but just as cute. Just before the end of the world at the Japanese spiritual garden (Cherry Blossoms ) with you all.

Angel priestess dual wielding for the win ~~ Kind wish I could dye the bow and the shoes dark red as the outfit but hmm red dyes cost a fortune so no thanks for now. Killing some time with guild mates while doing commerce together. Magic sucks early game (and hmm is pretty much outclassed in almost everything) in Mabinogi so yea I am basically a warrior with magic skills on the side. But I am a magician above everything else, hence my title, even though other talents are ranked higher.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~