ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-26-2013   #1 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default Astro Blitz Information Desk v2

[la new graphics la]

Welcome to Astro Blitz!

Formally Trickster Online's most resilient guild in Fantasia, we're still here to talk, chat, party and go play and hang out in other parts of the interwebs!

Currently we are all not situated in a game, but have been hanging out in Facebook and here in ggFTW.

FACEBOOK: la here!
Run by Kanani + GerbilDude
This is closed off, so no new posts will appear in your timeline. The responses may spam your e-mail address however, so take care if you need to! You must be approved by either Kani or Gerbil to join. And let us know who you are. ;O

GAIA ONLINE: woo-hoo!
Run by Kanani
The Gaian equivalent, for those who are also in Gaia Online. The guild here is mostly geared for nonsense and for everyone to post in and have fun and make a little Gaia Gold~ Former staff members and long-time folks are applicable to be part of the "crew" within the Gaia guild.
Gold donations are always welcomed and will be funneled towards purchasing new sub-forums and any other trinkets that may require gold.

PANGYA:
Technically Astro Blitz does not have an official guild in Pangya. However, she does have a sister guild who is formally Mirage Coordinator, is now Magika. Magika is a magical-girl themed guild, namely after Madoka Magica. Gaap(Makina in Pangya) is the guild leader and Kanani (Iishii/Jacquelynne/Yukata) is one of the officers within the guild. Any and all Astronites that play Pangya are welcomed to join us!

++ Are you running a branch of Astro Blitz somewhere over the rainbow of the internetland? Let me know so I can list you! ++

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.