ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-25-2013   #1 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default Rest in Peace

As promised, here is the RIP thread of our characters and any that have joined Astro. You may post pictures/screenshots or what have you in memory.

Rest in Peace to the following main and sub characters of mine. Some of you didn't get enough playtime, others... were clearly spoiled. But I loved each and every one of you and if it weren't for TO closing, I'd still be grinding in the CT and be working on crazy goals. Ha ha ha...

+ Shiichan, my first ever TO character that I've played. :<

[Eierie was suppose to be a name/placeholder for the Polar Bear girl, ahaha...]

Last edited by Sakurah; 02-25-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-26-2013   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Still love your characters, Kani~ ;w; b

02-27-2013   #3 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, as promised here is the sprite collection I've ordered from Rydia of my chars. ;^;

Spoiler!

02-27-2013   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
Oh yeah, as promised here is the sprite collection I've ordered from Rydia of my chars. ;^;

Spoiler!
I wish we can continue ship Siyun and Gaap... ^^; That never happened at the end of TO.

02-27-2013   #5 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Yeah... would've turned into a interesting story as to find out if Gaap would be the TO equal of a certain lover that the real Siyuan had... lols...

Ehhhhh I still think they're adorable together. >3>;;

02-28-2013   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Makes me want to see fanfiction now lol... (I don't mind a bit of smut, FYI.)

I know LadyGaap is not part of Astro, but golly she had a huge story (as well my gaming and community experience). Gaap/LevianSakamoto was in this too.

Consider my best memory post about the game. >>;

02-28-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Gaap mind if I join you in Pangya ?

02-28-2013   #8 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince
Gaap mind if I join you in Pangya ?
Sure thing! As for the "Magika" guild, which you can dub whatever you want, requires (from the system, not me) to be at the Beginner rank to join.

IDK when I will be on, but GOSH I need to do homework too! (Astronomy, universes and the stars! |D Fitting for an Astro Blitz topic, right?)

02-28-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250

=(
I had a lecture last night, and i could not log in at all...D= no memories picture of all my fuses. Oh well, hopefully one day i will be rich and take over TO!
I miss playing TO already =(

02-28-2013   #10 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

Think I ended up sleeping through it closing, about 8 pm or so so better than my usually random sleeping schedule for what it's worth.

Far as an epitaph would go, I'll just jack this quote because it sums it up pretty well:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
Rest in Peace to the following main and sub characters of mine. Some of you didn't get enough playtime, others... were clearly spoiled. But I loved each and every one of you and if it weren't for TO closing, I'd still be grinding in the CT and be working on crazy goals.
Main one would probably be ark, probably my oldest successful character but she was also one of them that got the least attention. Playing a fox was fun and really wish I could've experienced how strong they had become. I played her actively back when there was just a second job and their strongest skills were still 1st job skills and landmine (if it actually activated in time to hit anything and then didn't miss), so 2nd job back then for a fox amounted to a new look and a lk buff as far as being worthwhile went.

Would've enjoyed playing kara more too, especially since she could've just stole my glad's gear and I doubt I'd need that much ac for pvm, the lack of an aoe really kept me from playing her much unfortunately.

I was pretty happy with how my charms did with very little my shop support, I would've enjoyed playing at least the duke more and trying the suicide bomber skill out.

I might list more later, but mainly wanted to focus on the ones that didn't get as much attention as they probably should've.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 02-28-2013 at 01:18 PM.