ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-30-2013   #21 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I am thinking of a guild name involving Mami lawl. But I lost my goofy name idea... X_X;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-01-2013   #22 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Does it deal with Charlotte or Candeloro?

I'll hop onto Pangya soon and maybe play some holes by myself to get reacquainted. :'D

02-04-2013   #23 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe... Though I am not going forward for head jokes. Being Mami is suffering.

The best I go for is to play Tournaments. I am selling some Pang stuff as well, including Kaz's SSAF hat for 200k! X_X;

02-05-2013   #24 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Heh, sounds like me debating about selling some old-OLD Solia items. Found some of my items have a lot of worth and I don't really care of them... o_o;;

02-12-2013   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Awwwww Man....
pls don't cry ...pls don't...shit ... TT~TT

I went through hell fighting for grades, Ace'd all classes, finally got a week or two free before I'm back at it and then this... *sniff sniff*
God, you never forget that first MMO huh?
I started TO 4 years ago, during the first months of REVO, quit, came back, quit, came back, deleted characters and characters but every single time, I kept coming back. Trickster just grew that much into me. I'm sorry that I couldn't always be on Astro, that killed me a bit by bit, as I loved hanging out with you guys sooooooo damn much! Especially the time when I'd stay up till early morning and chat! Hitting 3rd for the first time was only made possible by my awesome guildies and I can't thank them enough! I never used to hang around Trickster allot, only an hour or two, but when I joined Astro it was 3 months of summer, every flummping day! Now, I just got a huge hole in my heart that I won't fill so easily, probably never.

Last words from a writer in his free time,
Thank you Astro Blitz, thank all you guys from the guild who kept me coming back for more, thank you penguin god for the awesome bacon and a special thanks to Kani for doing her best! Trickster may be gone but Astro Blitz will never be forgotten! It will always live within us all!
*bows*

P.S. Will make sure to add the contact thingies just in case I miss you guys like hell T.T

02-13-2013   #26 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Okay, so here's a little update:

The 17th will be the last day I log onto eTO. I'll probably be online all weekend regardless (weekend off wheeeeee). Come Monday morning before I go to bed, I will uninstall eTO and say, I'm done.

I doubt I'll be here by the time D-Day comes, as you never know with my workplace and it's ever-changing schedules. So I'll make my own as my finale.

And sorry I haven't been on as much, I'm just pretty much done I guess.

02-13-2013   #27 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

PS: I want to make a screenshot of all of my chars and all of you gaiz too. Idk how much I can cram into Mega's Monster Guild, but yeah! Come Saturday and/or Sunday and I'll take your screenshot and do a little Photoshop magic. ;o

02-13-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Oh, I'm so being on all day on Saturday TuT
Will try to play the heck out of Trickster tomorrow and these last few days left and hopefully move on to another game or something...

02-22-2013   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Roonike is on a distinguished road
IGN: Freyja Wolfheim
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 197/208

i will miss you all guys so much :< is there a way we could still talk to each other?

02-23-2013   #30 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

there's a contact thread in the stickies, main way to contact me currently would probably be steam.

/is still being lazy about looking into skype or a non survey spammed facebook, I should probably get around to doing that sometime XD

02-25-2013   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Arita will become famous soon enough
Class: Swag to_champion
Guild: Astro

I cry. I joined Trickster almost three years ago ;; met awesome people, including my boyfriend.

It's a little awkward to say goodbye, I'm used to getting the "wb" after but I guess this time there won't be anything like that.
I still remember when I posted on the official forums that I was looking for a guild and then a friend (now my boyfriend) also posted that he'd join the same guild that I join. I think the same day Kiba posted a reply on the thread telling us to join Astro because it was OMGAWESOMEPERFECT (you know Kiba. <3), and so we did.

These two years with you guys were awesome, you helped me improve my english (like most of you should know English is not my native language), add some good slang words to my vocabulary and well Trickster has been the first and only MMO I've played (I've tried a couple but Trickster was far better). And now I dunno, I'm starting university so I guess in a way it was good to have lost a distraction but you guys I can't stand losing you all. You are all wonderful people I was lucky to encounter online and hopefully we'll keep in contact through the years ahead of us.

tl;dr guys I love you so much, you've helped me a lot. We've shared so much these years, I'll never forget you and I hope to keep in touch with most of you. I'LL MISS YOU HOES. SO MUCH. UGBJGKH ;A;

GIMME ALL YOUR FACEBOOKS AND SKYPES NOW!

02-26-2013   #32 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

My skype is my MSN e-mail address. Facebook... Uhh.. Find a "Mami Candeloro Tomoe". My Timeline Banner should have my pretty anime figures... ;w;