ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Astro Blitz Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/astro-blitz-guild/)
-   -   How To Game?! (http://ggftw.com/forum/astro-blitz-guild/117715-how-game.html)

tacocannon 10-04-2012 07:30 PM

How To Game?!

I've completely hit the wall on games to play:py53:, and I am in desperate need for a new one to play to distract me from all the HW that I should be doing.:py01:
SUGGESTIONS PLEASEof any MMO that you really enjoy/enjoyed playing.:py22: Thankies~

Summerishere 10-04-2012 11:04 PM

Hi,

Can you give a hint on what type of game you like?
I mean MMORPG? is 2D ok or it should be 3D and if you like
chibi or just the normal characters :)

Currently i'm playing Rohan for Online few months now and Torchlight
just few weeks ago with my friends :)

Hyale 10-04-2012 11:13 PM

What happened to C9? Lol.

TERA Online :py35: Though it's not free2play..

ShinMegami 10-05-2012 01:40 AM

Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are eden eternal and atlantica for mmos.

Eden has a neat concept, you can switch classes at any time and the game encourages it, and can be fun for a bit, though if it's anything like I remember it has a fairly big bot problem. The crafting gets a bit expensive later on with a fairly high chance of failure too, didn't feel much progress with later gear sets either.

I'm kind of reluctantly suggesting atlantica, once again, it's a neat concept where you can control up to 9 characters at a time and the game is fun up until around 90ish or so. Much past 100, have fun getting destroyed by at level content unless you spend a crap ton on their very expensive cash shop lolboxes with 20+ items in them (boxes are roughly 10 to 17 bucks a pop, the really good mercs? about 70 bucks 8D).

that said, can't think of anything massively great to play mmo wise that'd be free to play.

tacocannon 10-05-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summerishere (Post 1773883)
Hi,

Can you give a hint on what type of game you like?
I mean MMORPG? is 2D ok or it should be 3D and if you like
chibi or just the normal characters :)

Well basically, MMORPG, and 2D or 3D is fine xD
I'm mostly looking for something fast-paced and action packed, but nothing chibi or like Maple/Gaia. :3 Surprise me :S

Thx Hyale and Vis for recommendations, I'll see how they're like.~

gamefreak20 10-12-2012 07:33 AM

Any specific genre? I know for a fact that I have been waiting for a game being released by gpotato called Eternal Blade. It seems pretty good lol quite a few classes as well as a really interesting world to explore. As for fun games to try I would have to say Forsaken world was fun. It has 5 races, 11 occupations, and 8 classes to choose from (including a vampire) which makes it fun and gives you variety. Another game I thought was pretty fun was Cabal Online. Not many races to choose from, but it has 6 classes and it has a wide variety of monsters to fight through, sadly I was not able to get very far into it cause of fps issues but it was fun with what I could play. Aion online was another interesting one. It boasts a huge crafting system for multiple jobs you can take, you can be a smith, or a sewer, even a alchemist and a cook. There is a interesting skill base as well as a level up system for your job skills such as gathering material to make potions and such. Those are just a few I can think of atm though sorry for the lack of info :P

LifeAt12am 10-12-2012 08:03 PM

If you don't mind spending maybe a week or two until you cap, I'd suggest Dragon Nest.
For single character class variety, Eden Eternal.
For next class level pvp with it's instant class change, Divina Online.
For chibi, I'm all for Spirit Tales.
For a 2.5 game, I still like Dragonica/Dragon Saga.
For always being on the alert and paranoia, Cloud 9 and Aion.
For....... [insert] I suggest [ask me later]

Sakurah 10-13-2012 02:43 PM

Not a MMO, but I've been playing in Audiosurf. $10 for the full game but it's worth every penny. *-*

MMO-wise, I've been hitting up Rusty Hearts. <3