ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-28-2012   #1 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default The Overseer has left the building ~

TL;DR: Kanani is leaving Trickster Online, but ain't quitting or giving her stuff away. She'll be back, just don't hold your breath.

<=(^^)<= ^(^^)^ =>(^^)=>

Okay, folks, as you all are aware, Gameguard is back and wow, it caused a bit of a distress.

As it stands now, I am completely unable to log on via my desktop. I've tried just about all the possible fixes but nothing worked. Yay.

I barely logged on with the laptop and only logged on this evening for one thing: I'm passing the Overseer mantle to Miuanu for now until I come back. This is not the end and this probably ain't gonna be the last time you'll see me on Fantasia or even Jewelia. I'll still be here in ggFTW, obviously. Maybe I'll try a new game. Maybe I'll quit being lazy and draw more. Maybe I'll revisit my old games. It's all in the air for me.

If I do end up logging on, it'll probably be for a very brief period of time, such as checking something. I'll let someone know when I come back to the building. Until then, if a "Kanani" tries to insist to you that I'm back and tries to steal your shit, they're full of it.

The only thing I apologize for is to Kiba, Shane and Ari for going ahead with this. @___@; But yeah, if any Astronite has any questions, comments, penguin bacon, etc, Miu is your gurl. <3

Until then, you kids stay sexy. <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-28-2012   #2 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Yea. I can understand that. And it sucks because I am one of the few that plays well and do not use double-client my PC is not powerful enough for me. So yea. I KNOW I am going to be on for the weekend, but most likely soloing the Tap quests nice and steady on LadyGaap....

That is.. IF the level gap for Count Blood is NOT 360! (I hope not...)

So... Gaap will be facing a semi-hibernation except for her dailies until she is dry. It's a long way for this Sheep to get to Lv. 200 for Epi. 6 anyway.

09-28-2012   #3 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

Shame to hear that, hope whatever you do while away from trickster turns out well for you.

I understand and I'd imagine the rest would too, you tried your best to fix it but it was just one of those things that unfortunately didn't work out.

/bad with words so can't think of much else to say D:

09-28-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Wait , what ?
Nooooooo T_T
Darn it, I hate things like this ~! T~T
I hope you ...*waaaaaaaa*....get back to us...*sniff sniff*...quickly ...* waaaaaaa*
*sniff sniff*

Anyways , the world out there is really scary, so take these~!
*hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*
And make sure to come back, or I'll haunt your dreams and bite you in the azz~! T_T

09-28-2012   #5 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

The suckiest part is that I didn't want to do this either. q-q; I wanted to explore Tap's new areas, get Jackie's Guardian, level her up to 240, play my other chars, and a whole lot of other things I wanted to do.

Clearly, I didn't want to quit, because I came way too far and still giving a fluff for the game, even if it's staff is ran by morons (morons whose intentions mean well, but still morons). But yeah, they forced my hand. So fluff them.

Thanks guys. I'm always here. <3