ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default TO Loading Screens: An Artist's Proposal

So the awesome Parudy made a mini-walkthrough on how to change your loading screens in eTO. Purely cosmetic and may have to be redone every time you start up TO, but a little change never hurt anyone and the instructions seem simple enough. The link to the guide is here.

"Okay, we get that, Kani, so what're you getting at?"

What I'm getting at is that any and all artists from Astro Blitz can post their contributions here for anyone that'd like to Astro-fy their TO experience. ;D The more diverse the collection, the better.

A few things I should note to you guys:

* It appears that it will only cycle six images (you should know what they look like) and maybe additional ones during events such as Anniversaries).
* I would not know about custom resolutions (any insight to this will be appreciated)
* If your TO folder is under SG Interactive, the path is basically the same thing.
* For more variety, I recommend making 1024x768 and 800x600 versions.

I'll probably set aside some time to draw up some stuff and I'll update this thread regularly with contributions. HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Sakurah; 08-14-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.