ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

8.2

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-18-2012   #1 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Sakurah's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Void
Posts: 864
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (14)
Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default You Folks Are Never Satisfied

[NOTE: Obviously this is not to everyone that posts here. Just mostly primarily at the ones who vocally expresses their opinion. And this is also not towards Astro Blitz as a whole, but rather the entire TO comm.]

I dare you to prove me wrong. This goes for every gg'er who has played/is currently playing Trickster primarily and is a regular/semi-regular.

Everytime I peek into the threads here, you all always have something to complain about. Even backing it to a point where you say that SGI sucks. For what, if I may ask.

Now, before you blow the hypocritical whistle at me, yes, I've said it too, for my own reasons.

But stop and think. What are you actually grateful for? That SGI is still pumping out content as much as they possibly can? That they're STILL hosting Trickster?

Oh, so you got 7767'd? Sorry to hear that, hope things work out for you. Oh, so you're STILL waiting? I'm sorry, but as long as you're doing what you need to do, patience is a virtue. And if you think otherwise, then... lol, don't know what else to tell you.

So you got banned? There's gotta be a reason for it.

So you blew $xxx amount of money and didn't get what you want? That's called gambling. You afford what you can lose.

So SGI is being slow with the content? They can only publish what they get and make sure things run smoothly before they include it. And yes, shit happens. We're only human and so are they.

So the bosses aren't dropping what you want? Tough shit. Alan not giving you the tempers you want? Cry moar. Marx keep breaking your crap? Baw s'moar. Basically you're playing the 'life is not fair' card and guess what. LIFE ISN'T, HASN'T AND NEVER WILL BE. Get over it.

And finally, you're done with this game? Gonna tell SGI to stick it 'cause you're so mad and bored and tired? Good, leave, no one cares.

Kay, so I said my piece. Bring on your popcorn, kids.
__________________
Saku on Tumblrlast.fm
All gifs by Rydia
"I believe in you and me"


Last edited by Sakurah; 07-19-2012 at 12:40 AM.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2012   #2 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
kite384's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canada/Saskatchewan
Posts: 1,525
iTrader: (18)
kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki
Class: Dragoon to_buffalo
Level: Item Level 190
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]
Default

totally agree with you
OMG get out of my head O.O
__________________
 
07-19-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Azumarill's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nerd Land
Posts: 1,697
Blog Entries: 20
iTrader: (16)
Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default

Hello, here are my opinions.
I agree with some of your points but not all.

The 'not get what i wanned'-boxes and stuff breaking. You know how frustrating it can be sometimes. I think some people are on a really bad mode if they failed X number of times so they wrote what they wrote. But yeah, the gambling part is up to each individual and cannot blame the company. The same with everything else that depends on LK in TO, can't blame on anyone...

Through the years I've been playing, I must say that lately -this year- it gets more and more common to have bugs, GM doesn't remove event items in time and that kind of stuff. And the people who get 7767 and from what I've heard, waited months and months. I feel really sorry for them and I was just lucky not being one of them. I think they really could've done better and provided better support for customers.
__________________

 
07-19-2012   #4 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Sakurah's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Void
Posts: 864
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (14)
Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

@kite: I swear that I didn't leave penguin bacon scattered and pink post-it notes that says, 'Astro wuz here'. D;

@Aqua: Oh I know for sure. As long as one doesn't give up, then it's okay to rant. It happens. Or knows when to stop and admit and cool off.

But is SGI any worse then any other gaming company you know of/dealt with?
__________________
Saku on Tumblrlast.fm
All gifs by Rydia
"I believe in you and me"


Last edited by Sakurah; 07-19-2012 at 12:14 AM.
 
07-19-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
BriannaPuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jupiter
Posts: 57
iTrader: (2)
BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all
IGN: BriannaPuss
Class: *****Cat to_model
Level: 397
Guild: MoonlightC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
totally agree with you
OMG get out of my head O.O
AGREED!!

You took the words right out of my mouth.
 
07-19-2012   #6 (permalink)
Nonsense
Nebula's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The lower troposphere.
Posts: 999
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (12)
Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
[NOTE: Obviously this is not to everyone that posts here. Just mostly primarily at the ones who vocally expresses their opinion. And this is also not towards Astro Blitz as a whole, but rather the entire TO comm.]

I dare you to prove me wrong. This goes for every gg'er who has played/is currently playing Trickster primarily and is a regular/semi-regular.

Everytime I peek into the threads here, you all always have something to complain about. Even backing it to a point where you say that SGI sucks. For what, if I may ask.

Now, before you blow the hypocritical whistle at me, yes, I've said it too, for my own reasons.

But stop and think. What are you actually grateful for? That SGI is still pumping out content as much as they possibly can? That they're STILL hosting Trickster?

Oh, so you got 7767'd? Sorry to hear that, hope things work out for you.

So you got banned? There's gotta be a reason for it.

So you blew $xxx amount of money and didn't get what you want? That's called gambling. You afford what you can lose.

So SGI is being slow with the content? They can only publish what they get and make sure things run smoothly before they include it. And yes, shit happens. We're only human and so are they.

So the bosses aren't dropping what you want? Tough shit. Alan not giving you the tempers you want? Cry moar. Marx keep breaking your crap? Baw s'moar. Basically you're playing the 'life is not fair' card and guess what. LIFE ISN'T, HASN'T AND NEVER WILL BE. Get over it.

And finally, you're done with this game? Gonna tell SGI to stick it 'cause you're so mad and bored and tired? Good, leave, no one cares.

Kay, so I said my piece. Bring on your popcorn, kids.
*sits back with rice puffs*
And I have a complaint; there's no Caramel popcorn..

No one pays attention to the positives.
We have fiesta to grind in. Questing is much much easier; well there are quests anyways. And you definitely do not need to die 10 times over in the art room to get your first wind sheep to lvl 100.

Ok they've also standardized the refine rates; increased the refine ratios many equips in their lower levels (eg 1-5), making it MUCH better for those who cannot get their powerfuls to lvl 11. I mean seriously the +1MA you got at lvl 1?
They created altiverse so that we could have ingame and decent attribute items.
The gave us rally towels.
They continue to host poppuri events that give the equivalent of 30k myshop.
They give us a dice event that we abuse the poop out of.
They give us a just in time event with a great prize.
Those keys; a chance at a decent pet. Many events have given growth vitamins.
They allowed me to make the many ingame friends I have.
Those attendance events had temper gems.
No shortage of new ways to look cute.
Added heaps of TM quests (remember grinding, doing every MQ and CQ?)
The weekend exp events.
Really the list goes on and on and on.



Oh
PS- i'll be very satisfied if you release some perfectly helpful myshop items as event prizes so i can complain they are not good enough.
/sarcasm
__________________

Last edited by Nebula; 07-19-2012 at 12:16 AM.
 
07-19-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
bunnyy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 188
iTrader: (1)
bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

But stop and think. What are you actually grateful for? That SGI is still pumping out content as much as they possibly can? That they're STILL hosting Trickster?

All contents that they are pumping out is all myshop related, event with a bunch of drill items that are usually nuisance because it's make it difficult to drill especially for snow area+ and boss room. The event are glitch all of the time, i got roll back, because of them >:

Oh, so you got 7767'd? Sorry to hear that, hope things work out for you.
Are you really feeling sorry for them? I do not believe everyone who got 7767 are all innocent~ *i can't troll with this comment*

So you got banned? There's gotta be a reason for it.

They bans people without giving them a reason, this is unfair because people would not know what they did wrong, people cannot learn from their mistake if they can not see their mistake. The reason people are mad because the gm ban them without giving them a logical reason or explanation.

So you blew $xxx amount of money and didn't get what you want? That's called gambling. You afford what you can lose.

To make everything tempting, it is not my fault they come out with more hot and hax stuff that is a must have! I mean how else can people in pvp get better and better?

So SGI is being slow with the content? They can only publish what they get and make sure things run smoothly before they include it. And yes, shit happens. We're only human and so are they.

Yes all human make mistake, but if a doctor make a mistake it is usually result in losing their degree, SGi make way too many mistake and brush it off like it is nothing, they should at least give back the community, instead of an apology, i mean, if a doctor kill my mom during a surgery, an apology will not be enough, dont you think so?

So the bosses aren't dropping what you want? Tough shit. Alan not giving you the tempers you want? Cry moar. Marx keep breaking your crap? Baw s'moar. Basically you're playing the 'life is not fair' card and guess what. LIFE ISN'T, HASN'T AND NEVER WILL BE. Get over it.

It is not fair when people spend tons of myshop buying elixirs, anvils,gem that do not even make a different or help with the refine,compound,tempering. Yes life is not fair, but why it is must be always on the negative side, since there are more bad thing happen with these service then good thing~

And finally, you're done with this game? Gonna tell SGI to stick it 'cause you're so mad and bored and tired? Good, leave, no one cares.

SGi need their player in order to keep the game going, since we are their income, we are their bill. Our impulsive spending is what bring food to their table. So i believe the people in the company should care about their player, and making sure we are happy with everything!


__________________
~BlackManjuBuff~GeminiSpark~Roarie~AriesChan~
 
07-19-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mexican power
Posts: 394
iTrader: (18)
Madness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to allMadness is a name known to all
IGN: Karolin
Level: 270
Guild: Tempestad
Default

Harsh words but true, many people including myself complains about the drop, events and shows you all this, but do not take into account that behind this game are people who are semi sacrificing their time (and I say semi because I paid for it) believe that only offer is push a button and you're ready tare, not masters this is serious, is not the same get out of bed and stand to play, to get out of your bed I start work (which work we know is that) I for my part I have 3 years with the error 7767 and I know that I have it but without however disturbing I do not do all the time, just in case send a mail every 3 to 5 months but only offer , the drop of bosses do not complain, only 3 uniques have shot me in this life, events like that I do not complain or make. have been banned once. so gentlemen if they are pro afflict at least it is with concrete bases and not only offer complaining for complaining

certainly not to bother to answer or send mail offensive (as happened to me) I'm Mexican and I'm very lazy to read and translate ajajaja Spare me the trouble of writing so much XD and sorry for my bad English but want to do I was born in a city where only used for anything XD
__________________

Last edited by Madness; 07-19-2012 at 12:19 AM.
 
07-19-2012   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alexandria
Posts: 7,408
Blog Entries: 54
iTrader: (2)
james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
But is SGI any worse then any other gaming company you know of/dealt with?
By far the worst, and I've played a fair few games too. I would be willing to bet that if you asked any of the "old school" players, most of them would give SGI's undesirable performance as a main, if not the main reason, for quitting.
 
07-19-2012   #10 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Sakurah's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Void
Posts: 864
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (14)
Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

PENGUIN BACON FOR EVERYONE! *ahem*

@L, ilu.

@Aries, ilu2 <3

@Brianna, why thank you, hon.

@Madness, no problem. I understand it's a long wall of text, but you seem to get the meaning behind it all. So no problem.~
__________________
Saku on Tumblrlast.fm
All gifs by Rydia
"I believe in you and me"

 
07-19-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
bunnyy101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 188
iTrader: (1)
bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
Oh
PS- i'll be very satisfied if you release some perfectly helpful myshop items as event prizes so i can complain they are not good enough.
/sarcasm

Well list of an examples, yeah i do agree that everyone is so negative, and taking life way too seriously, this is a game, it meant to be for fun. if you are not enjoying yourself then you should go find other activity that you would enjoy more. People who constant complain here and in game, seem like they love to be in a abusive relationship!
__________________
~BlackManjuBuff~GeminiSpark~Roarie~AriesChan~
 
07-19-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Starlaxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 555
iTrader: (14)
Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army
Default

Hngh why can I rep you.

Sometimes I legitimately wonder if anyone playing this has ever played a variety of other MMOs with much, much worse customer service, widespread hacking/scamming/botting/bans. Not to mention the games that come very close to making it so you have to pay to enjoy yourself - and strictly enforce the "no buying/selling points" thing. Because it really seems like Trickster broke some people's MMO cherry.

Myshop updates exist in every game - and most are a good bit worse than Trickster. Sure, Trickster has the gambling thing going on... but do you need to gamble? No, you don't. You can get by with ingame gears. I've played a game where the item required to keep your gear from breaking upon refine was a nontradeable shop item. And all of the well-statted things were on a gambling altar. That same game experiences massive lag spikes that they've acknowledged for a full year and have yet to fix (and recently got much worse when they decided "hey screw it, let's merge all 3 servers!").

On another note, the whole lag/glitch/etc. crap? That happened from the day the game launched (if anyone was around for beta, they can recall it was delayed twice due to glitches with the log in system, and launched a month after its original date. And even then, they experienced issues all opening day, and had to allow people to log in in batches until the servers could handle them.). Those problems have always been around.

Aaand lastly, they've been trying to keep new content going for nearly six years now. You can only do so much with a game for six years. That's more effort than most companies put into their games.

tl;dr: I agree yup.
__________________
Fantasia
Antagonist - 29x Champion - '08-'13
Jewelia
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13


See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3
 
07-19-2012   #13 (permalink)
Nonsense
Nebula's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The lower troposphere.
Posts: 999
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (12)
Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians
Default

^
I go by this philosophy.
Things are worst when you are living through them, but once you have then don't seem as bad as they are.
__________________
 
07-19-2012   #14 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Sakurah's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Void
Posts: 864
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (14)
Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
By far the worst, and I've played a fair few games too. I would be willing to bet that if you asked any of the "old school" players, most of them would give SGI's undesirable performance as a main, if not the main reason, for quitting.
This is coming from someone who's only ever played TO and dating back to like... lessay late 2008 seriously.

But how do you know if the old school players opinions are the same?

And also, if you dislike SGI so much, then why are you still playing? Even while waiting for your 7767 to resolve? What compels you to keep going?
__________________
Saku on Tumblrlast.fm
All gifs by Rydia
"I believe in you and me"

 
07-19-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Azumarill's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nerd Land
Posts: 1,697
Blog Entries: 20
iTrader: (16)
Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default

I would like to add:

I haven't played other MMO games this much. I can't hardly compare due to lol... lack of experience. xD

But I used to play uhh... Pokemon online. And I remember that GMs were playing the game too and kept an eye on the chat and stuff. Either they are GMs or Mods. Like, they was checking the community is alright. They don't do this in Trickster.
And the twice a week X/O, I've never participated because of my time zone...

Now adding 'the stuff that needs to be fixed' (broken skills, maps, bugs, old event items...) and the 7767 -no reply for weeks-. Most of the time I send a 1:1, usually just get auto response-looking reply and then nothing happens. Seeing all the 7767 and the random associations, even tho I know I'm clean, and never got it -yet-. I begin to worry about my own accounts. (Now I'm unsure to gift people flames for fuses anymore because people are accused for association-things with someone they don't even know.)
It shouldn't be like this.

It just FEELS like they don't really care of the game's or the community's 'well-being'.
THAT is disappointing me. But the game itself is fun and I still love it.
__________________

 
07-19-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Starlaxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 555
iTrader: (14)
Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army
Default

@Aqua: You should really try another MMO if you think automated replies is something strictly SGI does (if you don't think that, sorry! x .x That's how it looked to me.). Automated responses are on the vast majority of internet anything with customer service nowadays - even if you contact companies via phone irl now, it's usually a recording. Which is, technically, an automated response.

And if they didn't care about the community or the game itself, then there would be quite a few cases of botting and hacking going on. And by hacking, I mean account hacking, in which someone legitimately hacks into an account - not via keylog, or someone being dumb enough to give their password out. If there's one thing I never see on here that I've seen on every MMO I've played, it's gold spammers.

My replies are so long-winded, omg. qq;
__________________
Fantasia
Antagonist - 29x Champion - '08-'13
Jewelia
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13


See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3
 
07-19-2012   #17 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Sakurah's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Void
Posts: 864
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (14)
Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
I would like to add:

I haven't played other MMO games this much. I can't hardly compare due to lol... lack of experience. xD

But I used to play uhh... Pokemon online. And I remember that GMs were playing the game too and kept an eye on the chat and stuff. Either they are GMs or Mods. Like, they was checking the community is alright. They don't do this in Trickster.
And the twice a week X/O, I've never participated because of my time zone...

Now adding 'the stuff that needs to be fixed' (broken skills, maps, bugs, old event items...) and the 7767 -no reply for weeks-. Most of the time I send a 1:1, usually just get auto response-looking reply and then nothing happens. Seeing all the 7767 and the random associations, even tho I know I'm clean, and never got it -yet-. I begin to worry about my own accounts. (Now I'm unsure to gift people flames for fuses anymore because people are accused for association-things with someone they don't even know.)
It shouldn't be like this.

It just FEELS like they don't really care of the game's or the community's 'well-being'.
THAT is disappointing me. But the game itself is fun and I still love it.
But wouldn't what you outlined as "unfeeling" constitute as "unfair" to you?

Shouldn't we be more grateful that we're actually taking care of our own account security and actually go out of our way to protect them?

The one thing about 7767 that I think everyone is worried about is "catching it", like a cold. And yes, I've lurked in the 7767 threads. Personally if you were to ask me, I would not know. I'd like to ask for proof that anyone can catch a security measure (as worded by Starlaxy).

According to logic if the "catching it" were true, the answer would be... to not associate with anyone. MS trading, gifting, that sorta thing. Of course, without commerce, the economy wouldn't be so. So even I can't argue that this isn't a double-edged sword: it is.

Hence, the fear spreads. Again, proof please.
__________________
Saku on Tumblrlast.fm
All gifs by Rydia
"I believe in you and me"


Last edited by Sakurah; 07-19-2012 at 12:52 AM.
 
07-19-2012   #18 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
R's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington
Posts: 2,879
Blog Entries: 6
iTrader: (26)
R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Why did you post this in your guild forum and not in general discussion?

Anyway. I agree with you for the most part, but:


Quote:
So you got banned? There's gotta be a reason for it.
I know for a fact that I've been banned for things I didn't do (I also know some people will call bullshit on this, but believe what you will). You can say that there's always a reason, sure, but you can't justify a mistake.
 
07-19-2012   #19 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alexandria
Posts: 7,408
Blog Entries: 54
iTrader: (2)
james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlaxy
(1) Sometimes I legitimately wonder if anyone playing this has ever played a variety of other MMOs with much, much worse customer service, widespread hacking/scamming/botting/bans. Not to mention the games that come very close to making it so you have to pay to enjoy yourself - and strictly enforce the "no buying/selling points" thing. Because it really seems like Trickster broke some people's MMO cherry.

(2) Myshop updates exist in every game - and most are a good bit worse than Trickster. Sure, Trickster has the gambling thing going on... but do you need to gamble? No, you don't. You can get by with ingame gears. I've played a game where the item required to keep your gear from breaking upon refine was a nontradeable shop item. And all of the well-statted things were on a gambling altar. That same game experiences massive lag spikes that they've acknowledged for a full year and have yet to fix (and recently got much worse when they decided "hey screw it, let's merge all 3 servers!").

(3) On another note, the whole lag/glitch/etc. crap? That happened from the day the game launched (if anyone was around for beta, they can recall it was delayed twice due to glitches with the log in system, and launched a month after its original date. And even then, they experienced issues all opening day, and had to allow people to log in in batches until the servers could handle them.). Those problems have always been around.

(4) Aaand lastly, they've been trying to keep new content going for nearly six years now. You can only do so much with a game for six years. That's more effort than most companies put into their games.
(1) I've played plenty of MMOs, and really it's not the hacking/scamming/botting that bothers me, it's how it's handled. Twice in recent months has a hacker disrupted gameplay. Once was on a weekend and people had to wait to have the game fixed. I'm all for weekends, but a company really needs some sort of weekend team (no matter the size, just as long as they're competent). SGI is probably the worst company I've "dealt" with when it comes to resolving issues. They skirt around glitches stating most are "working as intended" and they don't even punish people who abuse glitches (three big glitch events and all that happens in two of them are character roll backs and the third nothing was done).

(2) I don't mind Cash Shop updates, what concerns me is when the Mothership creates a new cash item and then by next cash updatemaintenance it's already here. Even the infamous Nexon doesn't port over cash updates that quickly (at least for MapleStory).

(3) Six years and they can't even get their shit together about the lag, exceptional errors? That's an indicator of extremely poor performance. I don't even care if I should be "used to it by now" or "[they've] always been around," that's just terrible performance from a publisher.

(4) Content hasn't even been steady. If it was like, bi-monthly, real content updates, I could agree that they've been providing content for six years. But no, updates are not really that constant and they come and go in bursts. However, I will admit that they have stepped up their performance regarding updates.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
This is coming from someone who's only ever played TO and dating back to like... lessay late 2008 seriously.

But how do you know if the old school players opinions are the same?

And also, if you dislike SGI so much, then why are you still playing? Even while waiting for your 7767 to resolve? What compels you to keep going?
How do I know? Probably because I was playing at the same time they were. While not all of them may have quit because of SGI's performance, I still am willing to bet that many of them quit because of SGI's performance.

Why do I still play? As I mention, I've been playing forever. I don't always play at the same levels. I come and I go when certain events and happenings interest me. As much as I hate SGI, I still find some things that interest me in the game (namely my Lion).

If you need evidence that you can "catch" a 7767, talk to Rydia or Settie. I do believe they have gotten 7767 in the past because they've just associated with other people.
 
07-19-2012   #20 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Sakurah's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Void
Posts: 864
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (14)
Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

@Josh

1- Because I can?

2- "Action has consequence", although I would not know what would constitute for your banning/s, nor is it any of my business. If you believe that you were banned for the wrong reasons, then wouldn't that fall into "life's not fair"? Then after that, you decide what to do next, depending on the length of the ban of course.

@James, Okay, so it's a love-hate relationship. Got it. I wouldn't argue how one plays the game and what they do in the game is their own business.

But I sincerely wish you luck on the 7767 business and hoping it gets resolved for you and Taylor. D:
PS: I still love you regardless.
__________________
Saku on Tumblrlast.fm
All gifs by Rydia
"I believe in you and me"


Last edited by Sakurah; 07-19-2012 at 01:06 AM.
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Roblox
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Roblox

Rating:  

4.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.