ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

What I am saying about the auto response is because.
In the past, some years ago when I wrote a 1:1. I almost always got a personally written response that answers my personal question or report. I really appreciated it!
This now is always the 'thank you for contacting' kind of thing...

I have never experienced getting any my online-accounts hacked ever(regardless site/service/game...). Actually, just seeing this hacker (the one that makes map fails) appear, I feel very worried. Wouldn't even long onto the game while they are here.
But if you say that hackers are common and even worse in other games... then i guess I'll just have to deal with it... :x

7767 is like HIV... :v
Edit: Okay maybe not really like HIV... haha xD But you get my point...

Last edited by Azumarill; 07-19-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2012   #22 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
1- Because I can?

I know you can. I only asked because you stated that it was for the entire TO community - so it would been better fit for general discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
2- "Action has consequence", although I would not know what would constitute for your banning/s, nor is it any of my business. If you believe that you were banned for the wrong reasons, then wouldn't that fall into "life's not fair"? Then after that, you decide what to do next, depending on the length of the ban of course.

Believing =/= knowing. All I'm gonna say.

07-19-2012   #23 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

@Josh, you can always say that this is something that kind of spurred me from talking it with a few Astronites. ;o And as I've always said, anyone and everyone is welcome to post here and discuss of course.

07-19-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

@James: Cutting out your post because then mine would be monstrous and I'd feel like I wrote too much (which I did anyway ; n; ).

1) I wish I'd have had as good a gaming experience on other MMOs as you. Every game I've played has had gameplay hindered by gold spammers and botters/hackers. The lag they generate in main areas is terrible, and it's not something I've ever had to deal with here. As for glitches, I've dealt with a fair deal of them going unnoticed in other games, too. I think we'd have to agree to disagree on whether Trickster's worse than other games, though.

2) But unlike Nexon, Trickster doesn't make it so you end up relying on items in the item mall to get anywhere, unless things have changed since I stopped playing MS. (I'd love to know what has changed in the past years with their item mall because I'm hoping that maybe they've cut back on how much you had to rely on it, but that's not for this thread.)

3) Again, we'd have to agree to disagree. I've played games with much, much worse lag/errors (EE again for the lag, and Dragon Nest insisted on having errors that led to it crashing and trying to take my brother's desktop with it).

4) I never said they were keeping content steady; just that they were "trying" to. I do think they're getting a bit better as well. Granted, I have been gone for 4 years, but in 08, the only updates I can remember were ingame events and "GUYS! New skill, whoo!" every so often. So now's definitely a bit of an improvement. xD

Overall, it's pretty much huge differences in opinions. And sorry for taking so long to answer! I kept getting distracted and it's late.
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

07-19-2012   #25 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Remember when ntreev never responded to your 1:1?
I think our system now is much better.

07-19-2012   #26 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I will also say that I must thank everyone that chose to talk here for being so civilized and discussing without getting hands dirty. <3

I love you, everyone. Seriously. Even you non-Astronites, ya'll so nice and debateful and stuff. =D