ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Astro Blitz Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/astro-blitz-guild/)
-   -   Random Thread [Lame Comeback Smells of Stale Bacon][♥] (http://ggftw.com/forum/astro-blitz-guild/109470-random-thread-lame-comeback-smells-stale-bacon.html)

Sakurah 03-14-2012 10:56 AM

Random Thread [Lame Comeback Smells of Stale Bacon][♥]

lol This idea spawned after a random tweet/dream and figured that Astro could use a plug for the most random stuff. Basically if we can get this page to 100, that'd be sweet. But yeah! Derail the convo if you want just like in the guild chat! Remember kids, play nice! (Any other outside of Astro is welcome to join in the discussion!)

EDIT: In case you didn't know, YES you can post pictures/videos, but remember ggFTW's rules! Also, if yer gonna post more then 1 YT video, spoiler it! Kthx gaiz. <3

Soooooo to start off the thread, has any ever had any eTO/Astro Blitz-related dreams? I know I get some now and then, but I had a weird one last night and Tweeted about it. Basically for some reason IRL, Vis and I agree to get married. We then got a decent sized house. Then we spent a fortune on a few new computers and got about 5-7 pugs and decided that they be our children.

lol brain u funy

Aggression 03-14-2012 11:26 AM

I dream of eTO all the time. I must say though, the boss drops aren't any better. :\

Sakurah 03-14-2012 01:38 PM

lol Yeah I have to agree there. =3=; I dreamt that I got an Ice Axe once.

ShinMegami 03-14-2012 05:51 PM

Think I remember randomly dreaming about a few boss weapon drops, ice axe and blood sword are the main ones I remember, think I had one with the pistol too.

More recent was a rose sickle that couldn't have possibly existed, had 71 something base lk and wanted to forge it to a more possible 71 ma one. (max on a rose is 49ish lk I think)

That said, my dreams are really random in general o.o

Hyale 03-14-2012 07:22 PM

I don't remember my dreams. Well, only the really crazy/messed up ones. :'D

ShinMegami 03-14-2012 11:38 PM

same here generally, those are just some trickster related ones I can think of XD

can't remember the last normal dream I had.

Azumarill 03-15-2012 06:47 AM

Might have happened s few nerdy times I dreamed of eTO.
Dreaming of successful refines to 13!
And getting hax alti crimson equips. 8D

ShinMegami 03-15-2012 12:46 PM

not really bothering with picking up the hunter boxes now, boring as it is, standing around doing almost nothing on a dark lord produces fairly good results:http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...enshot0031.jpg

a sheep could probably do better and be more fun, but this helps my dark lord anyway XD

Mikayo 03-18-2012 12:08 AM

IM GOING TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE THIS WEEK CAUSE THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW RIGHT?

Music class- 8am
Graphics class- 9am
Some family thing- 10:30am
Another music class- 11:30am
Doctors appointment- 12:30pm
Lunch, lol. - 1pm
2 more music classes: 2pm-6pm

Until then, I can't look at my pop prizes D:<

Aggression 03-18-2012 05:05 AM

Only half an hour at the doctors? lmao, here you spend twice that long just in the waiting room. Your classes sound more fun than mine were. :(

ShinMegami 03-18-2012 07:13 PM

it's so you can read their old books D:

got through the main quest of morrowind, have tribunal and blood moon to do now, along with a few faction quests and a house quest line to complete.

of the three games in the series that I played, I'd probably say skyrim is my favorite, then morrowind, and oblivion last. None are bad, it's just oblivion is too easy the whole way through. (That being said, I could always try OOO or something to make the game feel at least a bit more challenging)

Sakurah 03-20-2012 11:31 PM

MineK is now a favorite producer. ;-; S/he can really bring out the creaminess in Gakupo and basically bring out the best of Meiko. Lyke srslyyyyy.

ShinMegami 03-21-2012 12:37 PM

I don't understand youtube sometimes.

Videos either load up fairly fast, other times the exact same video needs to be refreshed 5 or 6 times and might buffer after 10 minutes or so for a 2 or 3 minute video. Then there's the fake progress bar where the video might start and then it just freezes up. Moving the slider sort of helps, but gets kind of annoying on the longer videos.

Shame it's the one with the most content since there's much better video sites out there that I've been to when it comes to actually being able to watch the video.

Actually have a pretty solid back log of videos, mostly let's plays, that I want to watch but have put off just because youtube is hit and miss with actually being able to watch the things.

I'd even tolerate more commercials during the video like hulu does if it made the video actually load a lot more painlessly than it does now.

I would say it's my connection, but youtube is the only site that really gives me any trouble.

/pointless youtube rant 8D

Other than that, I'm doing fairly well. Trying to start up a mage in morrowind and looking for some mods to go with it, there's a retro active endurance one that looks tempting since I won't have to worry about maxing it out asap. XD

Sakurah 03-22-2012 01:37 AM

I love it when people complain.

Oh eTO/gg comm, you never cease to amuse me.

ShinMegami 03-22-2012 02:28 AM

you haven't heard? free stuff apparently burns. 8D

That said, can understand mixing up the prizes a bit more since they've been the same for quite a while and it is pretty predictable. Doesn't make the current prizes bad by any means though, at least not to people that lack the ability to throw 20 to 50 bucks around on a whim.

Sakurah 03-22-2012 08:40 AM

lol If I had that ability, I'd probably be rich. :| Or be more inclined to give it away... .-. Or do mini-contests like the one Jee and Steam had (which ended them flooding PvP with carrots, lulz).

Aggression 03-23-2012 08:57 PM

*hijacks*

I used to have a pic of myself hosting in some Trickster Players site. Probably gone now, so here I am again. This was actually my profession pic for when I had my game studio (didn't go as cool as it sounds).

/forum/members/aggre...re22066-me.jpg

ShinMegami 03-24-2012 04:29 PM

rented skyrim again and actually got around to having a solid start on a character.

Randomly stumbled into the thieves guild quest line and doing alright on it, was going to make this character a heavy armor sword and board type. Quests aren't too bad for easy money though, and the thief armor is quite nice for getting past that stupid carrying limit on the console version.

If I got the pc version, very first mod I would think about using would correct that, I don't care about realism in an rpg game where your character can shoot fire out of his hands or shrug off dragon attacks, I care about finding lots of cool junk and not being burdened by it.

Anyway, might see how far I am from buying a house to help give me some place to store said junk. XD

Hyale 03-26-2012 06:02 PM

My niece has a bunch of lego figures that I leave on my book case. People feel the need to rearrange them into different positions every time they come into my room. So I usually end up seeing stuff like this:

We're all immature here. 8D

Aggression 03-27-2012 11:05 AM

Spongebob seems so happy for them. It's kind of creepy.