ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-29-2013   #1061 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

Manager's pretty nice so far. Hardest part of the job for me is definitely calling people, I'm really hesitant about that even though I probably shouldn't be.

Only other part of the job that's kind of "meh" I suppose would be having to call in between 8 to 9:30 am since I'm really not a morning person. XD

That and I get paid per demo rather than an hourly wage, do get commission if I do well enough though, so that's nice.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-05-2013   #1062 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

I can see that I missed quite a bit with gg stuff going on. Whoops.

IDK I guess I kinda lost interest in MMOs in general and just busy occupying myself with work and sleep and being a general lazyass and stuff. D:

I still miss Trickster tho'. But most importantly, I MISS YOU GUYS. FLUFF.

12-18-2013   #1063 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Some threads in here are worth reviving. This is one of them 'cause hot damn.

THIS SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD.

12-18-2013   #1064 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

Tried a couple of the snow boxes, got a hail staff and crown from it so that went well, might work on the hail staff a bit seeing as it could probably beat my yoba staff, having hp on it was a nice surprise too. (happens to be hp compable, so might do that. I can just use another staff for lk if I happen to need it.) XD

still have a decent amount of points left, been lazy about grinding though. pretty happy with my progress since I've not spent any real money yet.

12-18-2013   #1065 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I have that staff too, looks purdy~ And actually not bad too. Also got a Yoba stick, but yar, mage army, so never wasted. c:

I still got plenty of leftover points, but seeing that they announced Jen boxes... DO WANT? Idk, I gotten lucky with her with Breaky (no pet, but got the equips I wanted).

I really hope more people come back here or else I'm gonna promote Vis x Kani. :<

12-18-2013   #1066 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Just gonna share the link to cute idiotic fox comics.

Stupid Fox by SilentReaper - Imgur

12-18-2013   #1067 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Still cute! C: <3

12-18-2013   #1068 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

I'll promote Vis x Kani.

12-18-2013   #1069 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

That should at least make Ari run faster then a jackrabbit. |D

12-19-2013   #1070 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

probably, though it might be to dispute it. XD

Granted that also leads to the question of what exactly is in azhi's "romantic novels"

Saw the post about kTO shutting its doors on Jan 28th, sucks to hear that the last official server is closing. There's the private servers of course though there's no telling how long those will last.

12-20-2013   #1071 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

If kTO is closing, then that would be impossible to patch up a PServer to our standard Season 2 with the modifications on the Harkon System that kTO and jTO implemented. (And Paula/bear loli of course.)

So you can say that TO is yesterday's news that should be in the grave, but do know/agree that it's hard to find a game that has this glorified chat feeling. (Plus I'm sure no one wants to migrate with me at Eden Eternal. Lv. 60 Rarity here...)

12-20-2013   #1072 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Much less try to get everyone to move to one game or another for reasons. DX

In fact, I remember that my account was banned by Aeria for some reason. :|

Anyway, yeah, learned the other day about kTO's closure but didn't get on yesterday due to being drugged up and sleeping most of the morning (being sick sucks!). Not gonna make any speculations, but just watch and see what happens next, especially with some of the pservers still standing and all. /popcorn

12-21-2013   #1073 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Implementing content may be hard at this rate, especially since Epi. 6 is like a happy ending with a cliff hanger. Yes I want more episodes like a ultimate war with Janus. (A good excuse to use more of the Harkon Protection system of sorts.) To me, I think Paula was just a way to attract new players and also giving the benefit for old players to have more character slots (which I would have been effing happy to have if it was implemented!)

Nothing much to say about Aeria games. My account is still in good standing. I did not goof around to much and funny I never spent a dime but still have some cash gifts thanks to a friend. And THERE they will have a new MMORPG coming out for Beta Test...

12-22-2013   #1074 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Had heard about the new mmo, played eden for a bit and it seemed fun but I didn't stick around for too long. From what I'd heard, it's going to be similar to eden I guess.

Mostly working on my soul master for now, if I can get her to 180 I can farm swamp mine to temper my fox's mane and dagger and then sell the excess for more galder to sell for points.

Console wise, been starting on mgr's hard mode and playing mgs2 on the side. Trying to get as many dog tags as possible and trying my best at a non fatal run, so m9 is my best friend gun wise.

Goofed around a bit and did accidentally kill a guard by shooting him in the butt in an attempt to take out his radio, but the area is scripted so you get caught if you do that. XD

12-23-2013   #1075 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Lately I seen anime-MMOs from Aeria were the same creators of Eden Eternal. So it may have some similar/basic features, but with cosmetic changes and maybe with a few unique/different features that sets apart from Eden.

And hell I have gone this far in Eden! (Lv. 60, yo!!!) I still like that game because it had the features for a "What if Trickser does that?".. And that way you don't have to make so many characters, lol!)

I have not touched a console/handheld game in ages. Though considering that I am going away for X-Mas, I must find my Gameboy Advacned and it's games. (I need more games, yo... I don't mind if it's Legend of Zelda stuff..)

12-30-2013   #1076 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sorry about the lull in activity. =w= But yeah, I think everyone knows that I've been busy followed by being uberly sick and still recovering. orz

How was your holidays? I just slept through mine. =w=

01-09-2014   #1077 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Christmas eve was spent with my mom's side of the family, quite a few nieces and nephews but they were surprisingly not as destructive as usual, had a pretty good time overall and I like my aunts and uncles well enough since they're pretty down to earth and like to joke around.

Went to see one on my grandparents, had the usual small spread of food but was nice to see them, guessing I caught a bit of what my grandpa had because I was sick and did almost nothing but sleep for a few days after. Guess what he had was pretty contagious, still worth seeing him though.

Felt too crappy to really go anywhere the day after and mostly slept, small part of my dad's side came out to unwrap stuff and was able to get up and watch that. Decided to stay home later on in the evening when we were supposed to go see another set of grandparents though, I thanked them for the gifts over face book and apologized that I didn't feel up to going at all.

Despite getting sick, I can't honestly complain. XD

01-10-2014   #1078 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Hope you guys recover soon. Been a while.

Not much out of the ordinary except that my brother attempted to do turkey both occasions for the first time at holidays family potluck and he blew both of them up. Very undercooked even though we did give him advice on how to do it. Stubborness does not pay.

Playing Mabinogi now. Nikeos had it recommended to me and after asking other people around decided to try after Trickster closed. Cute graphics and great RPG gameplay. Mastered 6 classes so far at level 7k (8k with exploration). Good thing they made mages more useful through a revamp. Though I am too cheap or lazy to buy or make my own MP potions so I just use other classes as they use (little) stamina instead (and I have tons of these potions anyway lol).

I wonder how Trickster would have been if we could have access to some of the features like commercing between towns and being able to rank skills of all classes in one single character (well TM level was uncapped I think so it would have been only a matter of making easier to get more levels xD).

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

01-12-2014   #1079 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Small confession: I herd that there are scammers in PangYa (duh) and there's no trade system yet. What the community needs is the same iTrader system we have on ggFTW. Thanks to that and my possitive records, I have a safer transactions in game and get what I need for Galder, even from MS-sellers. With TO gone, my iTrader records is nothing but a memory, but also proof that I'm a trusted customer on ANY GAME.

End confession.

01-13-2014   #1080 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Been on a tiny dark souls kick for a while for some reason. Playing offline though thanks to my consoles having really terrible connections. (ps3 struggles to even download small stuff like play station store updates for instance.)

Anyway, it's been pretty fun and messed around with a few different weapons to kind of stray away from constantly using the great scythe. Most recent is the murakumo and I've enjoyed it a bit, wanting to give the zweihander another go and considering doing a soliare roleplay while I try the sunlight straight sword out.