ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-28-2013   #1041 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

Sister just left for panama I think, understandably the parents and grandparents are stressed about it. She'll likely be fine, as long as she just uses her common sense.

Went to the bmv today too so that helped increase pretty much everyone's stress as well. XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-28-2013   #1042 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

That sounds... pretty exciting. XD Too much excitement in a short time for the family?

Yay ordered a light box, yay~

03-28-2013   #1043 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

yeah, got pretty hectic because lots of stuff was done at the last minute.

Bmv was mainly so my sister could get an id to get into clubs down there since she's 18 now, was a bit of a hassle for her to get it though since the bmv is the bmv. She came in with two forms of id but one wasn't valid enough, so we had to go to the doctor's office to get something that'd qualify, didn't help that the bmv closed at 5 pm. Saw at least 6 or 7 annoyed people walking out of there because they were closed that early on a week day.

She did manage to get it though, so we managed to get the stuff that needed done out of the way, just a bit of tension doing so. XD

03-31-2013   #1044 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

And the never ending work-week continues. My poor tooth. q___q

04-01-2013   #1045 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Teemo remix stuck in my head.

04-04-2013   #1046 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Still alive. Work has devoured me. ;<

04-04-2013   #1047 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Think my sister comes back Saturday, sounds like she had fun.

Got to see how much the tuition was for the classes. Ivy tech is sort of odd with how they have the fees set up though, at least for summer classes. They make the tuition viewable, then the book store for summer classes opens the next month, then the class starts the month after that.

I'd think it would make more sense to see how much the class as a whole costs in one go rather than have a month between seeing tuition and book fees, but that's just me.

Despite that, looking forward to the class starting anyway just so I can have something semi-productive to do. I've got way too much free time. XD

04-10-2013   #1048 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. Roleplayer.me had opened up a website for "anime" (or fictional animated characters/OCs) RPers, so I opened my Mami one and felt fresh about it~

Sorry if I have nto posted a lot.

04-22-2013   #1049 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Sort-of slow at Gaia, meep.

04-22-2013   #1050 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

just been playing my necro on torchlight 2 a bit, getting kind of close to the cap. Playing with a mod called synergies and it's been updating quite a bit, most recent change was a face lift for the mod's city and a few small tweaks other than that.

Kind of concerned with the end game stuff since it's heavily focused towards getting as close to 75% damage resistance as possible to cut down on getting one shotted and the only ways to get that are through very rarely dropped skulls, a few unique items, and a couple of skills. Bit of a catch 22 since the mod dungeons are intended to be ran with a ton of damage resistance but to get the damage resist the dungeons are some of the better places to run.

04-26-2013   #1051 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Still at Gaia, been doing little things, been drawing. Haven't forgotten this place. =3= ~

04-26-2013   #1052 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Think I might make another necromancer soon, bone needle one is almost 100 and have some pretty solid damage resist items that can be swapped around.

It's a powerful build that's nice for high damage but it gets kind of repetitive since it only has one attack spell while the rest are either passive or centered around defense. He dies relatively easily though due to low hp, but I don't really mind that much.

Not sure what to try though, dabbled with a summoner which was fun, there are some melee and melee/summoner hybrids that sound fun as well though. Thinking of doing a bulkier character, so might try a sword and board type necro since the paladin is still in alpha (good amount of the skill tree isn't complete yet)

Looking forward to the paladin being completed for synergies too so I can try that out.

04-27-2013   #1053 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Currently uploading all official material I have from TO to that TO-community site.

04-29-2013   #1054 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Ended up making a sort of poison based melee-mancer; it's pretty fun because it's got a couple skills that have a chance of making enemies explode which damages other nearby enemies.

Makes crowd control a lot easier than my more spike damage based bone needle necro, it's a lot bulkier too due to somewhat more varied stat distribution.

It's also a good deal more mp efficient because one of the exploding enemy skills is a passive that acts as a buff to auto attacks.

Needless to say, been having a lot of fun with torchlight 2. 128 hours in it so far, not bad for the 10 or so bucks I spent. XD

05-01-2013   #1055 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Guu, tired after the semester's finished @.@. Almost straight As so it's time to OD on the book/app library. Finally decided on an ultrasound program for September, need a nap nao ~.~

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

05-22-2013   #1056 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Miss you guys. <3

05-23-2013   #1057 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Not dead, but I think my only activity left on this site is doing siggies for SotW. :X

05-25-2013   #1058 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

nostalgic thoughts about this game recently.
miss you all ^-^

05-26-2013   #1059 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

same here, there's still the face book group though. XD

Kind of doing a marketing job, the letter I got in the mail about it was kinda vague though so I didn't really know what I was getting into. Pay rate is 14.50 per appointment made and if the commission outweighs it, I get that instead. Main issue I have with it is I don't really have a good network of nearby people to really get going that well.

Don't think it's the best fit for me job wise since I have trouble going from "hey, how's everything going?" to "well I don't really care about that, let me show you stuff so I can try to get you to buy something". Willing to try it out for a bit, at the very least it's some form of work experience.

05-28-2013   #1060 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Still alive!~

Just... same ol' stuff going on. :'D As usual.