ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-16-2013   #1021 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

looool Vis got sucked into Pokemon!! X) I find that kinda cute.

And sorry I haven't really been posting as of late. Work... has been insane.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-16-2013   #1022 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

sounds that way, hopefully it gets better soon. D:

and yeah, it's a pretty fun game. Wish there could be more than one save file though, understand where that's partly encouragement to get people to buy the other version of course. XD

03-18-2013   #1023 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Yesterday was odd~ After having a little breakdown while doing hw(not the fabulous, raccoony kind either), shot a +6, followed by a birdie, alba, and 2 eagles on Pangya with a dc on the last hole. The last part though...dreamed of playing Trickster on a British eTO server where the igns were random combinations of letters like aeAeoqerg. It was in the GvG waiting room (it was brighter than usual) and the soccer field map and my little sheep was just moving back and forth through the portal between the two maps.

03-18-2013   #1024 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

ah, haven't really had a trickster related dream since its closure. Used to have them very rarely while it was open, tended to be about gear that I would've liked to have too. XD

Haven't been gaming too much lately to be honest, mostly been watching let's plays and helping around the house a lot.

I did just breed a female bagon on white for what it's worth, want to try to get dragon dance on one (leveling a dratini for that) and then maybe breed for a good nature, I dunno.

Doubt I'd try for a shiny just because I'm fine with the normal colors for the most part and the odds of getting one, Hydreigon and Haxorus have pretty neat shiny sprites though. Think I prefer Dragonite's default sprite too. XD

03-19-2013   #1025 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

My body is not well, oro...

Slowly racking up my free Gaia Cash too.

03-19-2013   #1026 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Aw, get well soon Gaap~

Amused by Everlight's spa. People go in to regenerate energy and gain exp, and male and female characters can do double bathing to get more of said energy/exp. The male character holds the female bridal style and they float there in swimsuits (no groups though). Other than that, kind of feeling around the basics of play and setting the autoroute to do quests.

Last edited by Inspiration; 03-19-2013 at 01:42 PM.

03-19-2013   #1027 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

;o; Don't push yourself, Mini.

Ahaha, I'm always slowly racking up GC everyday. Even with my 934839248393 mules. Not that hard either, just log on, collect, log off. Not hard at all. Sometimes the GC TV likes to glitch up on me and I usually try to relog or just log on the next mule and try again later on the mule that has the glitch TV.

SO. I'm like, heavily debating about making a guild for Astro Blitz in Gaia Online. Would you join?

03-19-2013   #1028 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
;o; Don't push yourself, Mini.

Ahaha, I'm always slowly racking up GC everyday. Even with my 934839248393 mules. Not that hard either, just log on, collect, log off. Not hard at all. Sometimes the GC TV likes to glitch up on me and I usually try to relog or just log on the next mule and try again later on the mule that has the glitch TV.

SO. I'm like, heavily debating about making a guild for Astro Blitz in Gaia Online. Would you join?
I don't mind~ I used to host one or several (an HTF fanclub for example) before... But not for MMO-related stuff.

"Astra Magika" still sounds like a nice name, lawl!

03-20-2013   #1029 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

It does, it's very very catchy. X)

03-22-2013   #1030 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

yeah, does sound pretty nice.

Probably kind of late to mention it but saw something about the cispa bill, seems like good intent handled the wrong way again.

in much less relevant news, got my salamence to level 100 with proper ev training for attack and speed, nature could be better I suppose but not really too bothered by it. (+atk, -speed one I think)

03-22-2013   #1031 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Done the group essay for biological sciences /falls over. Going to attempt not leaving stuff until the last minute as usual. Good gosh the week coming up @.@ 2 tests and a presentation Monday, *maybe* nothing Tuesday, test Wednesday and test Thursday. At least Friday's a day off due to it being Good Friday.

03-23-2013   #1032 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay. Officially going to work on getting Kooh's "Dark Lord" gloves to complete the set. I felt kind of pervy looking at the suggestive outfits for most of the ladies..

I herd that they were released during the Ice Inferno patch...

And GOD I wish PangYa can have a RP/visual novel feature in-game. ;_;

03-26-2013   #1033 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I... haven't been very active in /gg... Oops...

Dealing with life and it's emotions, so to wind down, I've been watching Smile Precure. X) Also got started on Futari wa Pretty Cure too. I'm slowly coming back to anime?!

Oh, and still on Gaia, as always.

03-27-2013   #1034 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Picking up my Gaia dailies right now. I should go fetch my Neopets dailies too. I'm so behind that Festival of Neggs atm... :V

03-27-2013   #1035 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

been watching a let's play of lunar silver star complete, seems like a good game but never played it personally.

Actually have quite a few let's plays in my subscription box that I've never got around to.

really looking forward to my class starting too since there hasn't been much going on, wouldn't mind trying an internship or something if it weren't for the transportation issue. (not that good of a driver, living out in the middle of nowhere, and all that.)

03-27-2013   #1036 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

>A< the closest I am to gaming these days is line play OTL;;
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

03-27-2013   #1037 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Mainly just been messing around with blazblue here, kind of interested in the newest version when it does get around to coming here. Other than that, just been checking the join avenue place on white 2.

Guess the person that needs their laptop fixed went on a vacation, so might be able to fix it when they get back since I'm lacking a way to make sure the thing stays on.

The virus it has shouldn't be too much trouble since I've seen a few youtube videos that describe how to go about getting rid of it and I'll probably just keep that on hand while I work on taking care of it.

03-27-2013   #1038 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

PangYa is on maintenance, need to do dailies on Neopets, and maybe check up on Gaia, but I am so done with the Event rewards there. (Now to hope Easter Bunny wins because I think Dierich is a con artist even though he is "cute". xD)

And the world needs a balance, not barfing rainbows and sunshines.

03-27-2013   #1039 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

... and more manry cash items. q___q As much as a girly girl I am, they are seriously lacking manly items. </3

And fluff, I just noticed that Pangya went on maint. q___q;; Hopefully it'll be done on time so I can at least log onto Iishii...

03-28-2013   #1040 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Got my Day 6 items.

I'm tired too LOL.