ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-28-2012   #81 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

LOL gg, Ecko. gg

I was way too tired to do anything last night when I got home, and now that I'm all rested up, I think I'll go play in the CT. >:3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-28-2012   #82 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, so I work evenings now to help my grandpa and mom out a bit more. Turns out it's not working well enough for him. EFFS ARE YOU KIDDING ME

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

04-28-2012   #83 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

ah, sorry to hear that D:

pug is standing partly on a blanket case and on the back of my computer chair right now XD

04-28-2012   #84 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

LOL Pugs are silly. <3 Adorable and silly. <33

I still wish my sister would upload that video of George on Youtube. q____q Mostly it's to share, lolololol. That and George is adorable, if not an attention hog.

04-29-2012   #85 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

^Do it. o: I want to see your pug. xD
I've been cheating on Trickster with Tera Online. :x

Have some random screenshots (because this game is perdy and I'm bored).
Spoiler!

04-29-2012   #86 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

the popuri race looks like some sort of bear midget dog hybrid XD

noticed tech mine was free for once, pushed my fox to 244 after all the reps were done, pq monster was pretty easy too (died in one 650ish da mountain dew assault) golems were annoying though, constantly got in the way of bombs XD

04-30-2012   #87 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I hate that my body and stomach can't decide on when to eat, when not to eat and when to stop.

That or maybe I'm just running on fumes right now.

BTW, that bunnygirl reminds me of the Qiao sisters from the Dynasty Warriors fame (maybe 3-6 era, not so much 7).

05-01-2012   #88 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

she does look familiar to them now that you mention it XD

Been tired for no real reason the past two or three days, guessing it's how I sleep most likely.

Also, getting my teeth taken care of in about 8 days, looking forward to that.

05-01-2012   #89 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Woo-hoo!

Heeeheeeheeeheeeheee.

05-02-2012   #90 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

I'm happy, found a place that actually has pepsi and vanilla flavoring together and it's fairly cheap too. Most places here have vanilla flavoring and coke or just plain vanilla coke, they don't sell vanilla pepsi in stores here either any more.

tl;dr of that short post is I found a place where I can get a drink I've been wanting for a few years 8D

05-02-2012   #91 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I figure this is a good place as any to ask, are non members allowed to post here?

05-02-2012   #92 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

don't really see any harm in it XD

05-02-2012   #93 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Your new gifs are awesome, Kanani, especially the avatar. I wish I was that creative. :<

05-02-2012   #94 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Of course you can post here, anyone can. o-o b Astro is founded on freedom and that extends to non-members too~

And thanks, Nike. :O I like your bunny gif, she's adorable. Simplicity wins as well~

And lol Vanilla Pepsi. Not surprised, but blech, can't stand vanilla in soda. x-x; Except if it's ice cream and with root beer. </3

05-02-2012   #95 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ah XD

I just like really sweet tasting stuff so I'm a bit of a sucker for vanilla soda I guess which is partly why I prefer pepsi over coke anyway, granted I like both of them.

05-03-2012   #96 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Ngggggh still freaking out, omg

EDIT! Okay so, I refined my P.Chrome and got it to lv9, MA+423

HOLY SHI-

Last edited by Sakurah; 05-03-2012 at 12:47 AM.

05-03-2012   #97 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

saw it on the hax equips/comps thread, congrats on that XD

05-03-2012   #98 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Thank you! *3* I'm kinda tempted to get it to lv13, saw the number for the MA at that level and it's pretty damn hax.

... Watch Marx'll break it a million times before lv10. q_q

05-03-2012   #99 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

of course, it's marx D:

and yeah, I'd say shoot for 13 with it if you don't mind spending the money on it, it's an end game staff for all intents and purposes so you likely won't replace it any time soon.

05-03-2012   #100 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

IDK, I was thinking about passing it off to Jackie when she gets high enough and Kani hits lv400 or something. Not sure yet.

/emosakuisveryemo