ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-18-2013   #941 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Game's dead, Mikabaeb. Barely any players running around in there this weekend. :'D

Halfway done screencapping. I'm just ready to move on and uninstall the damn thing already. x-x;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-18-2013   #942 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

O: I saw a few afk-ing in mega the other day when I finished lvling but thats it haha.
I'll probably go on one last time on the weekend and take screenies u-u too lazy to do it now OTL
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

02-19-2013   #943 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

got around to looking through one of our camera's memory cards and found some pictures of the pugs XD

Spoiler!

torchlight 2 has been pretty fun, computer has an odd texture issue, but it doesn't really detract from the experience too much. (just makes the character models ugly to look at, but they're small anyway.)

02-19-2013   #944 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
Game's dead, Mikabaeb. Barely any players running around in there this weekend. :'D

Halfway done screencapping. I'm just ready to move on and uninstall the damn thing already. x-x;
Baww! But me and my sis haven't killed Blood like a boss yet!

My sis was never in a TO mood due to commisions and all. And non-MMO games she's currently into.

Anyway, updated my MMO-gaming blog, though the layout was all Trickster 'cause I love my characters. ;3;

Forever Trickstering

02-20-2013   #945 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

@Vis, !!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! SO CUTE ASHDHJSHFAJSDSKJDJKSD.

@Gaap, awwww. D:

So it's snowing for the third time again, but the roads haven't gone slick, it's just wet. Hopefully. >_< /knocks on wood

02-20-2013   #946 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Need a new pony tune for your Audiosurf? Enjoy some Applejack!

On the other topics... I got a MLP pencil case, roll of stickers, and then a glittery Fluttershy blind bag... Why I know? The bag was strangely opened and I decide to get it. Complete collectable card and figure... And wrapper bait for my upcoming furry badge for a friend~

02-22-2013   #947 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Thanks, Mini! Sim Gretina remixes are always awesome. My personal favorite remix is "At the Gala" ~

Speaking of Mini... I HAD A WEIRD DREAM LAST NIGHT. Well, right before I went to sleep, I re-watched a few episodes of Madoka Magica and then I dreamed that I was some unknown magical girl exploring this mansion... and found it's basement and it was full of 'wtf-ery' and then somehow the dream shifted into a PangYa course and I was playing with Mini and we were both playing with the Madoka Magica skins. I was playing Madoka and Mini was playing Mami. The course was the aformentioned mansion.

DA HAYL MANG At least I'm off for the weekend again! YAY.

02-23-2013   #948 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Was poking around YouTube for the song from the Excel commercial where the guy gets into the elevator with headphones and suddenly had the urge to find this. Had it awhile ago but haven't seen it in a long time. Bunny song 10 hours - YouTube Squee~ Bunneh!

02-25-2013   #949 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Arita will become famous soon enough
Class: Swag to_champion
Guild: Astro

I still can't believe Trickster is dead. :C

02-25-2013   #950 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

yeah, it lasted for quite a while and probably would've been a bit longer without game guard and some other issues that came up.

At any rate, I enjoyed my time with the game. I've been playing torchlight 2 quite a bit now, it's pretty fun and got it off a steam sale for 10 bucks. It's very similar to the older diablo games (made by the same team from what I've heard), currently playing it with synergies which adds the necromancer and ninja classes and adds extra content such as dungeons and a few new pet skins to the game.

I do have some graphical issues with it, most of the time it's tame, at times it can be pretty bad:
Spoiler!

heard it may be a video card issue, only game I've played recently where that stuff has happened though.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 02-25-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: added a screen of one of the graphic issues

02-25-2013   #951 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

u-u 2 more days/
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

02-25-2013   #952 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

:'D Oh shit, that reminds me. The R.I.P. thread. Efffffffs.

For some stroke of luck, I have Wednesday off, so I will log on that day, probably until the servers shut down one last time. ; ;

And if anyone can get online at the time, I WANT A GROUP SHOT GAIZ. ;^;
And protip if you never uninstalled eTO before: SAVE YOUR SCREENSHOTS. Move them onto a different folder in your Documents/Pictures/whatever. Once you uninstall eTO, any screenshots left in the Trickster folder will be completely gone. I learned this the hard way. >___>;;

02-26-2013   #953 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

EFFF... Made some "changes" to the interface of the guild forums... Or at least the "Info Desk" thread.

I am now finalizing our surviving "hub" from this 'Mirage Coordinator' guild into "Magika"! Magical girls (Puella Magi to be exact) inspired... So I hope no one mind some pinkness....

The PangYa guild will get it's make-over, but still EFF I need 10k Pts! I got the tiny pixel emblem made though! Looks like my Kyubey T-Shirt... Kind of.

02-26-2013   #954 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Yup, definitively on tomorrow! OuO
Only day I can take a break, so gonna make the most of it!

02-26-2013   #955 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Eh, spent quite a bit of time the past two days collecting some of the fics and arts from the Gamerage forum before they're gone forever (unless the original creators have them stored somewhere). Mainly collecting login screens, hoping to find some from roughly before... December 2007. Only for personal collection, no intention of using it elsewhere. Some computers at school have GIMP 2 so considering starting to poke around and trying some of the effects there.

Hahaha~ Just for Laughs Gags<3. Really need some good laughs, especially approaching tomorrow. Thinking about it really brings the song Photograph (by Nickelback) to mind, especially when looking at old screenies, though today seems to be the day "I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor Swift) seems to have taken over the mind for some odd reason. May upload a load of screenies to the Astro thread on the weekend, too busy to do it this week (though...procrastination bunneh is lurking D: It's pink, watching with evil glowing eyes, razor sharp teeth, and a crazy smile.../eaten).

02-26-2013   #956 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Waiting for a ggFTW Mod or Admin to change the stuff on M.C. to "Magika". Soon and eventually I will do a "member sweep" there.

02-26-2013   #957 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

^- For some reason, Magika made me think of "Astra Magika"? lol I'm so tired. q-q;;;

I guess I'll keep Astro here, since it is one of the very few places left for us to come together and chat. ;<

But... I don't know, I felt kinda stung by SGI. All this just to make another FPS (how many are out there now and yet they're compelled to make another? WDF) and moving to console-base... how?

I know that things do not last forever, even the most precious things, but how long will it be until Grand Chase and/or Pangya gets the pink slip? I will never spend another dime on SGI/Gamerage again. A slightly spiteful part of me wishes that someday they'll go bankrupt and be forced to close down. But ahahaha...

02-26-2013   #958 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Funny that I just recharged to fix the damn guild. And gonna work on the Mami dress for Kooh. (So yes you will get a Mami without any Mammies...) I should learn how to make SDs properly, especially the "layering" process.

To make sure I get this right: Fill bucket to get lower-dress colored first and add folds and that lining... Then the top-shirt as the second layer and do the same detail/folds process.. THEN the Corset as the final piece. IDK. To be safe I will have to pixel the itty-bitty details.

Anyway, Magika is now a Universal Guild and I have fixed the PangYa guild... So if anyone ex-Tricksters that felt like want to try it came come in! Remember that I take this game as a leisure time... A stress releiver. So I don't take my games to much seriousness.. That's why... It was nice to have a break from the RPGs in any format for now. Again thanks to RP addiction. And then school work by day.

Here's what the new badge is like in PangYa. And YES I used the Kyubey sprite from the Grief Syndrome game (Wiki rip)...

02-26-2013   #959 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Oooo I better log in to check that out~ *-*

And ahhhh, got a Tsunami and Nereus capes in Jewelia. They looked nice on N!Kani. Ahhhhh I'll miss this game. But moving on to bigger and better things~

Btw, Mini. I thumbed through your guild list. Consider me part of Magika? :O I'm already shy enough as it is and feel more comfortable playing with people I'm familiar with or by myself (Hole Repeat mode I love you).

Last edited by Sakurah; 02-26-2013 at 11:46 PM.

02-26-2013   #960 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

You are already at the Magika PangYa guild! And I will keep you on the list once I begin this member sweep! (Look at how many "Inactive" signs the names has!)

I am currently logged off from PangYa, but I will get on shortly to grab my comets.

I will not start on the SD right away. Maybe Friday to get the whole thing done and then the weekend to focus on a mix of reading (AKA HWK) and anime.

And post a pic of a silly goat.