ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-13-2013   #921 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Aight just a really good flash news, finally we get our last wishes!
GM_Goldie is giving anything you want to players as their last wishes and yeah ANYTHING!
4G's, antiques, anything you want! So as a last time, we can complete our last wishes and move on with those last good memories we had with TO :')

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-13-2013   #922 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion
Guild: Astro Blitz

Haha, six tests and an essay this week. Sounds like a bad movie Tryyyin to get motivated to work on this summary assignment, the article is called "Pleasure Me, Pleasure Me!" Anyone in? It's actually about the effect of cocaine on the brain and addiction. At least five of the tests are done? Just need to get through Friday at 3 and then it's a break for a week (though there's still a large bunch of stuff to do). Gg, essay to start, it's due Friday a bit before midnight.

App collection's hit almost 1640, will need that one week break to wade through some of them. Tired, guu... ~_~

02-14-2013   #923 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Well, it seems the rumors were true. Logged in, found my bank full of 4G's and Snow set's~!
XD Oh Goldita , oh well, time to go out in style >u<

02-14-2013   #924 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

pretty cool of them to do that.

Can register for summer classes tomorrow, not sure what I'll take though. I might look into an online cint intro course and maybe statistics or something. Intro course should be easy since they usually are and I'm decent enough at math that an 8 week course hopefully won't be a problem.

dark souls got returned to the video store today, got to crystal caves in about a 24 hour period and didn't have much trouble overall with the game, just the more gimmicky areas which caused gimmicky deaths. Anor Lando archers with narrow cat walks with archers that knock the player back while blocking and crystal caves with small invisible path ways with infrequent indications of where they were being the main examples. Beat four kings and smough + ornstien on my first run, four kings was just rushing them down and two handing a weapon, healing when needed. S+O was just reading the attacks and knowing when to be defensive or offensive, very close and fun fight though.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 02-14-2013 at 05:31 PM.

02-15-2013   #925 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I'm also thinking about taking a few courses this summer. Maybe pick up Computer Networking or Database Management. Still not sure. xD

Been playing LoL these few days, with nothing else to do. Waiting for classes to pick up and then I'll be at it again. I have a feeling this semester is going to be intense.

02-15-2013   #926 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

After a long crazy week, weekend off is hereeeeee!! And SNOW!!! Effffffs.

Two more dolls to go and then huzzah I can take a break from them. @__@ Finding them wigs won't be easy...

I've been derping around Gaia as of late. OLOLOLOLOL

02-16-2013   #927 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kani, will you be on tonight, like you said ? ;u;

02-16-2013   #928 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Well dear Astro, another kink in the plan~ Originally plotted to return home, dl Trix to the old laptop and visit but it'll probably have to be postponed to next weekend. Stuffs and more stuff came up. Hope y'all are doing well though ^^

02-16-2013   #929 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm logging in now as we speak. Just waiting for the client to load. :'D

And hmmm... FT is still around ain't it? And I never got Clover or Nexus up there. Guess I'll have to wing it on the mule accounts. :O

And awwwww Fluffy. ;o; It has been a honor. >3< <3

02-16-2013   #930 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

I uninstalled the game about a week or two ago, dunno if I'd be able to make it on or not.

registered for one of my summer classes, I'd take statistics if they had it on campus, but the only opening I see available for me is online and I'd prefer to do a math course with the more traditional method.

bought torchlight 2 since I had some money on my steam account and there was a weekend sale that bumped it down to 10 bucks, seems like a game I would like. Looking into a mod that adds a necromancer class to address the game's lack of a summoner class, I really enjoyed the necro in d2, so it'd be worth getting for me.

02-16-2013   #931 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Nah, don't worry about it if you uninstalled. There's barely anyone left here in-game and I'm just playing and enjoying the relative quietness. I decided not to re-create Clover on a mule account, only Nexus. So I got her to lv50+ just so I can change her haircolor at least. 8D

02-16-2013   #932 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ah ^^

beat dmd on dmc4 a couple days ago, ldk mode is really fun with the super outfits. Think I'm on mission 16ish right now, not sure if I'll bother with the other gimmick modes though.

Main reason I like ldk mode is it spawns crap tons of enemies and it's fun to just rush through them, the stinger moves basically rack up a full triple S with little trouble.

There's one where everything dies in one hit and another where only you die in one hit, though the yellow orbs make it so it's 3 hits.

02-16-2013   #933 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

*sigh*
Waited, but no Kani Y.Y
Was really looking forward to tonight TTuTT
I'll just leave my pc on
Your shiny priest will await in Mega

Last edited by Prince; 02-16-2013 at 06:07 PM.

02-16-2013   #934 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

So the saga at TO is coming to an end. Will miss you!

Also, I pretend to spend most of my time in my Sheep, would it be possible to add her to Astro?

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

02-17-2013   #935 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Ahhhh, sorry. DX I must've logged off and went to do stuff IRL. x____x;

And yeah. :O Feel free to add your sheep to Astro~ And welcome back, Lesliiiiiie~~ c:
And also, if you want, there is a thread called the Contacts Card where you can leave profiles of sites, Skype name and/or what game you're currently playing to keep in touch. ;o

02-17-2013   #936 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Thanks. I will have a look. ^^

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

02-17-2013   #937 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

As much as it is nice of Goldita to give out the 'last wishes', I'm good. I've worked hard enough for my own items and equipment and thus, I have no regrets. ♥

I'll probably pop on and off to finish screenshotting my chars and work on Nexus a bit, but after that, I'm done. @_@;

02-17-2013   #938 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I really need to work on that TO-sig... Effs. I need to re-model my TO-blog layout to be MMO-wide, so it will have posts related to that topic or fantasy stuff.... :V

02-18-2013   #939 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

I CANT STOP PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SRSLY.

But im going to log on to trix naoo~ just to see whats going on ^-^

02-18-2013   #940 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Finished the "sig".. Turned out bigger than I thought. Just hope ggFTW doesn't eat it or I have to modify it.

Then again I am going to re-guild that old guild to a new name so yea. Needs new guild banner thing or it'll be just text.